Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri IDW Stealth Bomber Megatron Revealed

Transformers News: Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri IDW Stealth Bomber Megatron Revealed

Saturday, February 22nd, 2020 9:05am CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 7,441

Thanks to a heads up from Seibertronian Powered Convoy, we have news that Flame Toys have revealed colored images of their next large project: IDW Stealth Bomber Megatron!

Megatron is the next figure in the Kuro Kara Kuri line, which is a line of high end action figures complete with heavy and durable materials, lights, and extreme posability. Previous figures from this line include IDW Drift, Tarn (who is getting a reissue!), Star Saber, and Optimus Prime, with a Victory Leo in the pipes as well that will combine with Star Saber.

This Megatron is a stylized take on his IDW Stealth Bomber design, complete with a set of evil dark wings that create a jagged silhouette and make him look really imposing and intimidating. He comes in the black and dark purple color scheme of that design, and showcases some of his great posability right off the bat in the 2 teaser images provided.

We can assume that a large batch of official images will be coming very soon, and that pre-orders will probably be hitting not too long from now. Expect his price point to be around $400, much like the others of the line.

Check out the pictures below, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

Credit(s): Flame Toys

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri IDW Stealth Bomber Megatron Revealed (2053544)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:24am CST
That Megs definitely look awesome, but why the BULGING THRUSTING CROTCH again?
Like, seriously.

Not that I find this "offensive". I find this just ridiculous that it's such a recurring theme. #-o
Re: Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri IDW Stealth Bomber Megatron Revealed (2053546)
Posted by Cobotron on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:28am CST
ZeroWolf wrote:Why couldn't the stealth bomber megs toy look like that?

Because he had to transform?
Re: Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri IDW Stealth Bomber Megatron Revealed (2053549)
Posted by ZeroWolf on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:36am CST
Cobotron wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Why couldn't the stealth bomber megs toy look like that?

Because he had to transform?

Thats probably it :lol: Darn those laws of physics!
Re: Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri IDW Stealth Bomber Megatron Revealed (2053558)
Posted by Skritz on February 22nd, 2020 @ 10:19am CST
Hey look, its an evil Hi-ν Gundam!
Re: Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri IDW Stealth Bomber Megatron Revealed (2053569)
Posted by ThunderThruster on February 22nd, 2020 @ 11:12am CST
My thoughts as well Skritz.

From the front it looks great for Stealth-bomber Megs, but from behind I can't help but feel he's supposed to be someone else.
Re: Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri IDW Stealth Bomber Megatron Revealed (2053594)
Posted by Stargrave on February 22nd, 2020 @ 12:39pm CST
Seibertron is on the scene for #HasbroToyFair 2020 and we're starting off with a huge display from Blue Fin and Flame Toys. Here you will see images of all the latest Optimus Primes (Optimi?), the Seekers, Bumblebee, Star Saber, Megatron, Drift, Devastator, the deadly DJD leader Tarn, and did I mention Optimus Prime? Enjoy the images and share your thoughts in the forum. And make sure to stay tuned to Seibertron today for the latest from the Hasbro Brand Panel and the other various Transformer producing brands!

Re: Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri IDW Stealth Bomber Megatron Revealed (2053598)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on February 22nd, 2020 @ 12:44pm CST
Yeah, looking at all of the ones shown, I'm really only feeling the Bumblebee and Devastator. Not a whole bunch of extra flashy bits on Bumblebee, and Devastator has just the right amount of robot nonsense on him. The others are too over stylized for my taste.
Re: Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri IDW Stealth Bomber Megatron Revealed (2053613)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 22nd, 2020 @ 12:54pm CST
ZeroWolf wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Why couldn't the stealth bomber megs toy look like that?

Because he had to transform?

Thats probably it :lol: Darn those laws of physics!

I love that design, and the deluxe didn't do too bad with it, but this dials it all the way up to 20!
Re: Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri IDW Stealth Bomber Megatron Revealed (2053633)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on February 22nd, 2020 @ 1:15pm CST
Re: Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri IDW Stealth Bomber Megatron Revealed (2053678)
Posted by ZeroWolf on February 22nd, 2020 @ 2:51pm CST
Re: Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri IDW Stealth Bomber Megatron Revealed (2053780)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on February 22nd, 2020 @ 4:59pm CST
AcademyofDrX wrote:No Windblade, but I don't see Primal either. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I'm hopeful that they're reevaluating the design.

If they do decide to change it, I hope it's by adding optional parts that leave it possible to keep the original design if we want to
Re: Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri IDW Stealth Bomber Megatron Revealed (2054128)
Posted by Nisus on February 23rd, 2020 @ 5:03pm CST
Re: Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri IDW Stealth Bomber Megatron Revealed (2054129)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 23rd, 2020 @ 5:17pm CST
Nisus wrote:The thing I'm disappointed with if we lose the Windblade kit, I was looking to kitbash her into Slipstream using parts from the broken Starscream kit I have. She'd make a great base kit, not just for Slipstream either.

Not sure if it was a kit however. It may have been just a very expensive "posable statue".
Re: Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri IDW Stealth Bomber Megatron Revealed (2054146)
Posted by Emerje on February 23rd, 2020 @ 6:54pm CST
ZeroWolf wrote:I was about to question who the red con was but then I realised it was con Drift :lol: still love that Starsaber design though.

Autobot, it's the Shattered Glass version. ;)

-Kanrabat- wrote:

It's a kit, says Furai Model right at the top of the pictures.

-Kanrabat- wrote:That Megs definitely look awesome, but why the BULGING THRUSTING CROTCH again?
Like, seriously.

Because...

Also, I don't have any problem with Primal's stylized fur. The sharp edges are a lot like Lio Convoy's robot mode mane. He's a shaggy monkey, but should match well with the Lio kit.

Emerje
Re: Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri IDW Stealth Bomber Megatron Revealed (2054235)
Posted by Aimless Misfire on February 24th, 2020 @ 2:26am CST
Burn wrote:
Aimless Misfire wrote: Now we're answering to & bowing down before ugly, blue haired, lesbian, land whales on Twitter? :BOWDOWN:

Comments like this are not welcome and will NOT be tolerated on this site.
You've received a similar warning in the past, so perhaps a reminder is due.
Consider yourself warned for violating point 1 of our forum rules.

Harassment, personal attacks, and threats are not allowed
This includes, but is not limited to, harassment, personal attacks and threats based on someone's identity, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, background, appearance, religion, ability, physical or mental handicaps, etc. Harassment, personal attacks and threats against non-members, such as industry related people like comic book writers, artists, movie producers, actors, directors, toy designers, etc., will also not be tolerated.

You're upset that someone else got upset over Windblade? That's fine, but it does NOT give you the right to attack those people.

Seibertron.com will NOT tolerate such behaviour.

Aimless Misfire wrote:So to all of you who are making a stink over Windblade, STFU & DON'T BUY IT! And stop trying to ruin it for the rest of us. You don't own the franchise. Entitled little ****'s

FYI, you don't own the franchise either. So maybe practice what you preach.

I don't own the franchise & I'm not trying to ruin it either. So it's not the same & doesn't apply to me.

No! I'm upset that A. They don't really care about the figure. They're starting trouble for no reason at all. And B. they're directly messing with my hobby. If they want to be jerks that's fine. Just don't directly affect me with your stupid nonsense. Go be a jerk over there, in the corner, somewhere else. Be as jerky as you want to be! Just don't involve me. It's okay for them to try to get the figure cancelled or changed but I'm not allowed to say anything?

Oh no I can't insult the lesbians, God forbid! That's just the end of the world right there! World War 3, 4, 5 & 6 all rolled into one. Give me a freakin break! Who cares if I hurt their stupid feelings? WHO HONESTLY CARES??? Absolutely nobody! That's who! :roll:
Re: Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri IDW Stealth Bomber Megatron Revealed (2054239)
Posted by Burn on February 24th, 2020 @ 2:43am CST
You clearly missed where I said this.

Burn wrote:KEEP THE DISCUSSION ABOUT THE FIGURES!
Any further off-topic posts will result in warnings.

So you know, have a warning, and enjoy your time out for a few days.
Re: Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri IDW Stealth Bomber Megatron Revealed (2054249)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on February 24th, 2020 @ 3:35am CST
Some people can't take a hint.
Re: Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri IDW Stealth Bomber Megatron Revealed (2054258)
Posted by Burn on February 24th, 2020 @ 4:44am CST
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Some people can't take a hint.

Off-topic post, guess you didn't get the hint, have a warning.

Keep the discussion on topic.
Re: Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri IDW Stealth Bomber Megatron Revealed (2054260)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 24th, 2020 @ 4:53am CST
Too lazy to quote here but if Flame Toys finally notice that the Twitter activists will NEVER buy any of their figures anyway and release that Windblade kit as it is...

Well, mixing and matching this kit with the Starscream one could result in one hell of an awesome Splitstream! This would be one hell of an expensive custom but in the hands of someone competent who also know how to paint figures, this would totally rock.

However, it would still be a Flame Toys kit.
And Splitstream should have the mandatory bulging and thrusting crotch or it wouldn't count. [-(
Re: Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri IDW Stealth Bomber Megatron Revealed (2054263)
Posted by Black Hat on February 24th, 2020 @ 5:01am CST
Given the presence of lots of IDW based kits in this line, I wonder if they'll do a Nautica given her popularity?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #243 - Mega Teeth
"Mega Teeth"
Posted: Saturday, March 21st, 2020

Buy "TRANSFORMERS Figures Toys Lot ~ Robots in Disguise ~ Bulkhead ~ Play Online McD'" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Autobot Chromia action Figure ROTF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Mini-Con Deployers Decepticon Fracture & Airazor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ELITA-1 Power of the Primes Figure boy toy New in box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Power Surge Optimus Prime and Aerobolt..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Bulkhead Voyager New MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Blast Off G2 Bruticus Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Instructions ONLY" on EBAY