Free Limited Edition Golden Bee from iGear

Free Limited Edition Golden Bee from iGear

Thursday, November 17th, 2011 9:54am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 34,637

Third party toy company iGear has announced they will be giving away 50 free Golden Bee's on orders over $300.00.

FREE Not For Sale Golden Bee*(*50 pcs Limited)
ON ORDERS OF $300 OR MORE

From 2011.11.17, any orders of $300 or more will get one Not For Sale Golden Bee(50 pcs Limited), will be shipped separately.

Note: After you place your orders, we will email you when we confirm you win the Free Golden Bee, if the Not For Sale Golden Bee out of stock, we accept request for a refund.

Images mirrored below, click here for further details.

Credit(s): iGear

Re: Free Limited Edition Golden Bee from iGear (1313706)
Posted by Blackstreak on November 17th, 2011 @ 10:08am CST
Now that's a Goldbug. :grin:
Re: Free Limited Edition Golden Bee from iGear (1313713)
Posted by Swindle01 on November 17th, 2011 @ 10:49am CST
great...now all were gona get is dickhead scaplers buying these and then throwing them up on ebay for £200 a piece saying LIMITED ITEM ect ect
Re: Free Limited Edition Golden Bee from iGear (1313719)
Posted by ShadowGinrai on November 17th, 2011 @ 11:11am CST
Woop dee doo. A gold KO bumblebee. :CON:
Re: Free Limited Edition Golden Bee from iGear (1313766)
Posted by zodconvoy on November 17th, 2011 @ 1:04pm CST
Saddest part is, if I had $300 I could easily spent it on iGear then make it back selling the Goldbug. Alas, I lack capital...
Re: Free Limited Edition Golden Bee from iGear (1313781)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 17th, 2011 @ 1:44pm CST
invest now kiddies cause in less than a month these will be selling on ebay for the same price as a small car and there will be retards that will by it, trust me i use to know one.
Re: Free Limited Edition Golden Bee from iGear (1313795)
Posted by alternator77 on November 17th, 2011 @ 2:28pm CST
any word on the quality of those mp1 gold and silver chrome figures they made a while back?since im assuming these were done in the same way.
Re: Free Limited Edition Golden Bee from iGear (1313797)
Posted by griftimus prime on November 17th, 2011 @ 2:47pm CST
why cant we get these free at hts instead of kreo primes that i just toss in the trash
Re: Free Limited Edition Golden Bee from iGear (1313920)
Posted by MGrotusque on November 17th, 2011 @ 8:19pm CST
Sure it could be an "investment" but i honestly don't like the mold. I REALLY like shiny mind you but it's not enough for me to get this little guy. I don't want it in my collection at all.
Re: Free Limited Edition Golden Bee from iGear (1314015)
Posted by dinogeist on November 18th, 2011 @ 3:14am CST
no thanks,i dis-like the mold. the gold makes it look worse for me.

i don't care if it'll be worth $5,000+ mext month.

i'd rather spend my money on TF stuff i like. instead of buying stuff i hate just to throw it on ebay for a profit.
Re: Free Limited Edition Golden Bee from iGear (1314106)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on November 18th, 2011 @ 11:28am CST
Went ahead and pulled the trigger on this. They had figures that I would probably have bought anyway and the Golden Bee is a nice little bonus.
Re: Free Limited Edition Golden Bee from iGear (1314644)
Posted by Lefthand convoy on November 20th, 2011 @ 12:05am CST
I think that lucky draw gold covered figures are over the top. However I lover this mold. I really do. Not the gold mind you. just the mold.
I don't care if everyone complains that it's a remolded legends bumblebee. Fact is igear gave the fans what they wanted. An actual G1 legends class BB. I really dig the blue (Glyph) repaint.
Now I would like to it if they would make an original mold for BB like they are doing with Not-Spray and Not-Huffer. At least I think it was igear that was doing those.
Well either way. I dig this mold and say good job to them.
Re: Free Limited Edition Golden Bee from iGear (1315301)
Posted by NTESHFT on November 21st, 2011 @ 7:14pm CST
I feel bad for actually wanting this.........
Re: Free Limited Edition Golden Bee from iGear (1339075)
Posted by soundwave85 on January 27th, 2012 @ 12:26pm CST
I got a conformation from igear I won the golden bee.I was wondering has anyone heard anything about this shipping yet.
Re: Free Limited Edition Golden Bee from iGear (1339392)
Posted by soundwave85 on January 27th, 2012 @ 11:44pm CST
I emailed them it ships in February.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Universe Starscream Generations Classics 25th Anniversary Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alternity Suzuki Swift Sport Gold Bug A-03 Goldbug USEd=D" on EBAY
Buy "FLAME TOYS Transformers Kkk Tarn Af Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron  Combaticons COMPLETE BRUTICUS" on EBAY
Buy "JAZZ Transformers Generations Studio Series The Movie Deluxe Class 86-01 MIB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS DELUXE TRAILBREAKER GOOD SIZE FOR SIEGE" on EBAY
Buy "(2) STERLING TRANSFORMER CORP ST26744 TRANSFORMERS NEW. Govt  5950-00-442-5237" on EBAY
Buy "Blaster - Transformers Generation 1 Walmart Reissue - Brand New in Box" on EBAY