Full gallery of ROTF Long Haul, with robot mode images!

Full gallery of ROTF Long Haul, with robot mode images!

Tuesday, May 12th, 2009 9:44pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 18,204

s250 has let us know of yizhi521's gallery of ROTF Voyager-class Long Haul, complete with comparisons to his Fast Action Battler counterpart.

Full gallery of ROTF Long Haul, with robot mode images!
Full gallery of ROTF Long Haul, with robot mode images!

See more pics, and see them in Hi-Def here!

Credit(s): s250, yizhi521 of TF08.net

This article was last modified on Tuesday, May 12th, 2009 9:47pm CDT

Re: Full gallery of ROTF Long Haul, with robot mode images! (920655)
Posted by Wheeljack144 on May 12th, 2009 @ 9:51pm CDT
mistransformed a bit there...those wheels probably slide down.

Otherwise, I think its the best looking of the Constructicons so far.
Re: Full gallery of ROTF Long Haul, with robot mode images! (920659)
Posted by Optillamanus on May 12th, 2009 @ 9:56pm CDT
=P~
Re: Full gallery of ROTF Long Haul, with robot mode images! (920663)
Posted by r0b0leadr on May 12th, 2009 @ 10:02pm CDT
And according to the game trailer...
HE HAS FLAMETHROWERS!
YOU CAN ONLY GET ONE STEP COOLER THAN THAT, THATS A MINI NUKE LAUNCHER (But Since I don't see that happening, although It would be awesome)
THIS IS AS COOL AS WE'LL GET!
I hope he has them in the movie, cuz a Dump Truck with Flamethrowers is just beastly
Re: Full gallery of ROTF Long Haul, with robot mode images! (920666)
Posted by kirbenvost on May 12th, 2009 @ 10:06pm CDT
Huh, not bad, not bad. Too bad the full-sized figures aren't going to combine.
Re: Full gallery of ROTF Long Haul, with robot mode images! (920667)
Posted by King Henrik on May 12th, 2009 @ 10:07pm CDT
easily the best looking construction... i was really unsure if i was going to just get the non transforming set or just the non combining individuals(i probably will end up getting both) but no matter what i will definitely be getting him...maybe i'll wait for the inevitable all green repaints of the others.
Re: Full gallery of ROTF Long Haul, with robot mode images! (920671)
Posted by Kuribohfett on May 12th, 2009 @ 10:21pm CDT
OH, ga-...Oh sweetness, oh happy day. That looks to awesome for words.
Re: Full gallery of ROTF Long Haul, with robot mode images! (920673)
Posted by Ironhide63 on May 12th, 2009 @ 10:28pm CDT
OMFG...AWESOME, im definatly getting the devastator supreme class or whatever it is...(even tho it doesnt have individual modes) ill probably get most fo the constructicons aswell...this is a definite. aswell as rampage, probably mixmaster too...but i also gotta get prime and the rest so ill have ta think bout it...THANKS FOR THE PICS, awesome :grin: :grin: :grin: :APPLAUSE:
Re: Full gallery of ROTF Long Haul, with robot mode images! (920674)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 12th, 2009 @ 10:31pm CDT
One of the best looking TFs from this line. This is defiantly the best constructicon. It retains enough of what a TF should be but also has enough of the movie look to make it stand out from the rest. This is a must buy for me. Barricade and Sideways (still say there the same character) arent the only 2 decent bots any more. Theres now a 3rd. Ok maybe 4 Primes not to bad.
Re: Full gallery of ROTF Long Haul, with robot mode images! (920686)
Posted by Blurrz on May 12th, 2009 @ 11:05pm CDT
So it does have breasts after all. Har har.
Re: Full gallery of ROTF Long Haul, with robot mode images! (920692)
Posted by Mechas8n on May 12th, 2009 @ 11:18pm CDT
Thats a good one. I like the fact that He has two hands and his feet are not wheels.

It does make the other constructicons look a bit (lot) crappy.
Re: Full gallery of ROTF Long Haul, with robot mode images! (920696)
Posted by guardianprime on May 12th, 2009 @ 11:24pm CDT
I was debating if I have room on my shelves (and coin in my wallet) for this fig. but after seeing his bot mode i can say YES there is definately room.

that deluxe fig does not do him justice at all!
Re: Full gallery of ROTF Long Haul, with robot mode images! (920722)
Posted by Warbreaker on May 13th, 2009 @ 12:25am CDT
^You mean the Fast Action Battler version.

Before I go all giddy from the awesomeness, I have to note a frustrating problem on Long Haul that also plagues Demolishor, a problem where Hasbro's plastic-assigning department needs a fat slap across the face:

The miniature handrails appear to be made of rigid plastic. Given their tiny size and thickness a little budge causes stress-marks to pop up at the base of these rails EXTREMELY easily, just look at the picture of the FAB and Voyager alt-modes placed together and you can see one of the handrails is actually bent backwards along with turning white at the base(2nd from left); an excellent scenario for using the soft, bendy plastic we all typically see on sharp pointy swords, blades etc. But nooooooo, it has to be hard plastic. Breakage is something carefulness prevents, but kids aren't so restrained where playing comes to the mind, and I'm willing to put my money on countless kids manhandling their Demolishors/Long Hauls only to snap those handrails within minutes. If I ever meet the guy who halfassed the plastic assignment for the rails...

Ooother than that, ooooooh, nice! That sure puts his FAB version to shame (I swear, if I saw anymore LH FAB pics I'd be subliminally-convinced to buy his FAB toy, and I don't collect FABs)! Nice paint and mold detailing, decent-looking axes in BOTH his arms, decent feature of (presumably working) pistons in his elbow joints, he's practically a must have (though I must see if Takara's version also screwed up the handrails)!
Re: Full gallery of ROTF Long Haul, with robot mode images! (920736)
Posted by rpetras on May 13th, 2009 @ 2:14am CDT
I'm STOKED for these!

Both of them look awesome.

I think I may even like the FAB a little better, we'll see.
Re: Full gallery of ROTF Long Haul, with robot mode images! (920744)
Posted by Mach on May 13th, 2009 @ 4:14am CDT
I think he has a cool looking vehicle mode as well.... What a nice and gigantic truck
Re: Full gallery of ROTF Long Haul, with robot mode images! (920746)
Posted by Mykltron on May 13th, 2009 @ 4:27am CDT
If I remember correctly the FAB is closer to the original artwork!

The voyager looks good and I may get it, but I'll have to kitbash the arms. WHAT IS IT WITH MODERN TFs AND GIVING THEM MONKEY ARMS? SO DUMB.
Re: Full gallery of ROTF Long Haul, with robot mode images! (920753)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 13th, 2009 @ 5:17am CDT
This may be another of a small handful of movie bots I get. The FAB has a more hulkish look to it, the larger, is much more long and lean which seems odd for the robot mode of a huge, slow truck.
Re: Full gallery of ROTF Long Haul, with robot mode images! (920756)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on May 13th, 2009 @ 5:23am CDT
i really hope it is mis transformed, a little disappointed but still looks cool. i will get it.
Re: Full gallery of ROTF Long Haul, with robot mode images! (920761)
Posted by Stockade on May 13th, 2009 @ 5:49am CDT
I'll have to add his awesomeness to the list of ROTF figures, like Rampage and Mixmaster, still dont know about Demolishor yet, but picking up Soundwave still, with Ravage, Sideswipe, sideways and leader class prime with megatron too!
Re: Full gallery of ROTF Long Haul, with robot mode images! (920765)
Posted by DevastaTTor on May 13th, 2009 @ 6:13am CDT
I really wanted to like this guy but his skinny legs make him lose a lot of that "bullgod/brutish" quality that I loved from the concept drawing. The voyager would have been better with the chunky proportions of the FAB, IMO. Lots of nice details though.
Re: Full gallery of ROTF Long Haul, with robot mode images! (920792)
Posted by Firebird on May 13th, 2009 @ 7:38am CDT
:D

I want it

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Universe Ratchet COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Timelines Universe Ironhide w/ weapon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Autobody Roadbuster SEALED " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS DOTM Mechtech Voyager Class Shockwave Action Figure 2011 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RAMJET - G2-Botcon Club 2011 -USA generation 2 redux seeker" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Side of the Moon Energon  Sword Megatron Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage Transformers DOTM Deluxe Class Autobot Sideswipe Walmart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS WFC E24 SKYLYNX E11 OPTIMUS PRIME" on EBAY