Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017

Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017

Wednesday, January 25th, 2017 7:47am CST

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 27,443

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

After a fairly substantial wait, we finally have the full solicitations for the IDW Publishing comics being released in April 2017, covering their Transformers and Transformers-related Hasbro Universe titles. Not included below, but available to find on Previews World, are the MASK, ROM and Micronauts titles - except for Wrath of Karza, as seen here - but Lost Light, Optimus Prime, Till All Are One, Revolutionaries are in, as are G.I. Joe (featuring Skywarp) and Aw Yeah! Revolution.

Check it all out below - and be warned: there are some spoilers to current story arcs!

Transformers News: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017


Transformers: Lost Light #5
James Roberts (w) • Jack Lawrence (a & c)
It's TEAM RODIMUS versus a universe gone wrong! An alternate Cybertron is being torn apart as the malevolent Functionist Council implement a plan that's been millions of years in the making. But with victory within their reach, they find themselves up against someone who really shouldn't exist: MEGATRON.
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Transformers: Lost Light #5—Subscription Variant
James Roberts (w) • Jack Lawrence (a) • Nick Roche (c)
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Transformers: Lost Light #5—Alex Milne Variant
James Roberts (w) • Jack Lawrence (a) • Alex Milne (c)
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Bullet points:
The end times are here for the crew of the Lost Light!
Variant cover by Jin Kim!


Transformers News: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017


Optimus Prime #6
John Barber (w) • Kei Zama (a & c)
“NEW CYBERTRON”—CONCLUSION! As the Junkions reveal their ultimate plan, Optimus Prime makes a decision that will define the relationship between Earth and Cybertron for all time... but will Arcee be able to live with the fallout?
FC • 32 pages • $3.99


Transformers News: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017


Optimus Prime #6—Subscription Variant
John Barber (w) • Kei Zama (a) • Casey Coller (c)
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Optimus Prime #6—Andrew Griffith Variant
John Barber (w) • Kei Zama (a) • Andrew Griffith (c)
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Bullet points:
Variant cover by Jin Kim!


Transformers News: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017


Transformers: Till All Are One #9
Mairghread Scott (w) • Sara Pitre-Durocher (a & c)
After the costly victory against the Titans, Iacon is in shambles and Starscream finds himself on shakier ground than ever. The key to his political (and likely literal) survival rests in the outcome of a very unlikely event: the trial of the Council's first official war criminal—Chromia of Caminus!
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Transformers: Till All Are One #9—Subscription Variant
Mairghread Scott (w) • Sara Pitre-Durocher (a) • Priscilla Tramontano (c)
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Bullet points:
Variant cover by Jin Kim!


Transformers News: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017


Revolutionaries #5
John Barber (w) • Fico Ossio (a) • Robert Atkins (c)
M.A.S.K. vs. the ATOMIC MAN! The Revolutionaries uncover the deep, dark secret of Mike Power, the Atomic Man—and enlist the help of M.A.S.K. to bring in the long-lost agent! But there's more to Power's story than anyone imagined, in the oddest story of 2017!
FC • 32 pages • $3.99


Transformers News: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017


Revolutionaries #5—Subscription Variant
John Barber (w) • Fico Ossio (a) • Ron Joseph (c)
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Revolutionaries #5—Subscription Variant
John Barber (w) • Fico Ossio (a & c)
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Bullet points:
Variant cover by Pierre Droal!


Transformers News: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017


G.I. JOE #5
Aubrey Sitterson (w) • Giannis Milonogiannis (a) • Aaron Conley (c)
MONSTERS! G.I. JOE has fought Cobra, the Dreadnoks and more, but never before have they faced a threat like this: Gigantic, heaving abominations crawling up from the depths of the Earth itself. As teams of Joes struggle to respond to the unpredictable attacks, Scarlett must decide what to do with the enemy in the team's midst. Plus, the G.I. JOE leader reveals a troubling secret to her second-in-command, Roadblock.
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

G.I. JOE #5—Subscription Variant
Aubrey Sitterson (w) • Giannis Milonogiannis (a & c)
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

G.I. JOE #5—Tom Feister Variant
Aubrey Sitterson (w) • Giannis Milonogiannis (a) • Tom Feister (c)
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Bullet points:
New storyarc!
Variant cover by Tom Neely!


Transformers News: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017


Micronauts: Wrath of Karza #1 (of 5)—SPOTLIGHT
Cullen Bunn & Jimmy Johnston (w) • Andrew Griffith (a) • Alex Ronald (c)
As one universe dies, another is invaded! Microspace — the home of the Micronauts — is collapsing. But Baron Karza has discovered a new universe in which the people of Microspace would thrive, a universe in which he would rule! The first world to be conquered is Earth, and the first enemies to be targeted are the TRANSFORMERS, G.I. JOE, M.A.S.K., and ROM!
FC • 32 pages • $3.99


Transformers News: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017


Micronauts: Wrath of Karza #1 (of 5)—Subscription variant
Cullen Bunn & Jimmy Johnston (w) • Andrew Griffith (a) • Michael Golden (c)
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Bullet points:
Baron Karza invades Earth and the Micronauts will never, ever be the same!
Variant cover by Valentina Pinto, Paul Pope, and Michael Golden!


Transformers News: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017


Revolution: Aw Yeah! #3 (of 5)
Art Baltazar (w & a & c)
THIS IS IT! The confrontations you’ve been waiting for! DESTRO vs ROM! Micronauts vs COBRA! The team-ups you’ve only imagined while playing with your action figures! ACROYEAR and BUMBLEBEE! SPACE GLIDER and SCARLET! Action? Excitement? Yes. This one has it all! Oh, and the evil BARON KARZA, too. By the EISNER AWARD Winning Cartoonist, ART BALTAZAR! Aw Yeah!
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Revolution: Aw Yeah! #3—Subscription Variant
Art Baltazar (w & a) • Jay Fosgitt (c)
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Bullet points:
Eisner Award winning Cartoonist, Art Baltazar, brings his special brand of Aw-Yeah-someness to the new Hasbro Universe!
Variant cover by Franco!

Credit(s): IDW


This article was last modified on Wednesday, January 25th, 2017 9:10am CST

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017 (1854468)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 25th, 2017 @ 9:58am CST
Welp, Megatron v Functionists was always the inevitable outcome, so we'll see what becomes of that.

Based on the synopsis, I'm guessing Prime and the Junkions do not share technology, meaning poor Sideswipe stays comatose.

I'm also guessing Windblade must be stasis locked/comatose if Starscream must resort to Chromia. Though how she can save him is anyone's guess
Re: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017 (1854470)
Posted by Va'al on January 25th, 2017 @ 10:00am CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I'm also guessing Windblade must be stasis locked/comatose if Starscream must resort to Chromia. Though how she can save him is anyone's guess


Don't you love IDW scheduling?
Re: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017 (1854476)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 25th, 2017 @ 10:06am CST
Va'al wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I'm also guessing Windblade must be stasis locked/comatose if Starscream must resort to Chromia. Though how she can save him is anyone's guess


Don't you love IDW scheduling?

Oh I adore it. To no end actually. Spoil a large spoiler well before the issue the spoiler is revealed in comes out. Why not?

In recent years, they've only spoiled Bee's death, the Cybertronian identity of Blackrock, some revolution stuff. Anything I'm missing?
Re: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017 (1854516)
Posted by ricemazter on January 25th, 2017 @ 11:14am CST
So, the LL solicitation doesn't say conclusion. I hope that doesn't mean we'll be in the functionist universe for more than 5 issues.
Re: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017 (1854518)
Posted by Randomhero on January 25th, 2017 @ 11:25am CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Va'al wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I'm also guessing Windblade must be stasis locked/comatose if Starscream must resort to Chromia. Though how she can save him is anyone's guess


Don't you love IDW scheduling?

Oh I adore it. To no end actually. Spoil a large spoiler well before the issue the spoiler is revealed in comes out. Why not?

In recent years, they've only spoiled Bee's death, the Cybertronian identity of Blackrock, some revolution stuff. Anything I'm missing?



Hey if you wanna read solicits for comics 4 months before release during big stories you can't get mad something or the over all outcome is spoiled. I know plenty of people who avoid these announcements for that very reason.
Re: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017 (1854520)
Posted by Va'al on January 25th, 2017 @ 11:28am CST
Randomhero wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Va'al wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I'm also guessing Windblade must be stasis locked/comatose if Starscream must resort to Chromia. Though how she can save him is anyone's guess


Don't you love IDW scheduling?

Oh I adore it. To no end actually. Spoil a large spoiler well before the issue the spoiler is revealed in comes out. Why not?

In recent years, they've only spoiled Bee's death, the Cybertronian identity of Blackrock, some revolution stuff. Anything I'm missing?



Hey if you wanna read solicits for comics 4 months before release during big stories you can't get mad something or the over all outcome is spoiled. I know plenty of people who avoid these announcements for that very reason.


It's one thing to have story arcs spoiled when they happen at the same time (yes, four months in advance). It's another when the arcs are so mixed up - due to the publisher's inability to stick to a schedule, not the creators' - that soliciting a book four months ahead of time spoils another book's run for the following six.

I mean, Optimus Prime #3 spoils the whole second arc of TAAO. Because it takes place after it, and they dropped all of the orbs in trying to time things.
Re: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017 (1854540)
Posted by Randomhero on January 25th, 2017 @ 12:12pm CST
Va'al wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Va'al wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I'm also guessing Windblade must be stasis locked/comatose if Starscream must resort to Chromia. Though how she can save him is anyone's guess


Don't you love IDW scheduling?

Oh I adore it. To no end actually. Spoil a large spoiler well before the issue the spoiler is revealed in comes out. Why not?

In recent years, they've only spoiled Bee's death, the Cybertronian identity of Blackrock, some revolution stuff. Anything I'm missing?



Hey if you wanna read solicits for comics 4 months before release during big stories you can't get mad something or the over all outcome is spoiled. I know plenty of people who avoid these announcements for that very reason.


It's one thing to have story arcs spoiled when they happen at the same time (yes, four months in advance). It's another when the arcs are so mixed up - due to the publisher's inability to stick to a schedule, not the creators' - that soliciting a book four months ahead of time spoils another book's run for the following six.

I mean, Optimus Prime #3 spoils the whole second arc of TAAO. Because it takes place after it, and they dropped all of the orbs in trying to time things.


And that I do understand, I was surprised myself reading Optimus #3 but wasn't too surprised because let's be honest, we all knew how that story was going to end. We still don't know what happens with Elita but I wasn't expecting the Titans to win.

With solicits, I'm not antagonizing or picking on anyone specific but it's a total choice to look at what's coming 4 months the in advance. No one is forced to click on a news story.

That being said I am surprised to see Lost Ligjt #5 is still dealing with this functionalist story. I know I'm the only one who's gotten to read #2 but I was not expecting this to be a full 5-6 issue story. Even with just reading issue one I thought this was maybe 3-4 issue story arc like Roberts does.
Re: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017 (1854547)
Posted by Va'al on January 25th, 2017 @ 12:19pm CST
Randomhero wrote:With solicits, I'm not antagonizing or picking on anyone specific but it's a total choice to look at what's coming 4 months the in advance. No one is forced to click on a news story


(News staff kinda has to... )
Re: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017 (1854557)
Posted by Randomhero on January 25th, 2017 @ 12:55pm CST
Va'al wrote:
Randomhero wrote:With solicits, I'm not antagonizing or picking on anyone specific but it's a total choice to look at what's coming 4 months the in advance. No one is forced to click on a news story


(News staff kinda has to... )


Is that not an option too though? Can't someone whose invested say "hey I'm really into this stuff can someone else do the news on the comics because I don't want it ruined for me?"

I'll admit I am someone who doesn't care about spoilers. Reading spoilers do nothing for me. I am legitimately someone who reads movie summaries on Wikipedia when the movies come out because I don't care. I even read the comic summaries on tfwiki before I get the comics if I can't pick them up.
Re: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017 (1854658)
Posted by Va'al on January 25th, 2017 @ 5:02pm CST
Randomhero wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Randomhero wrote:With solicits, I'm not antagonizing or picking on anyone specific but it's a total choice to look at what's coming 4 months the in advance. No one is forced to click on a news story


(News staff kinda has to... )


Is that not an option too though? Can't someone whose invested say "hey I'm really into this stuff can someone else do the news on the comics because I don't want it ruined for me?"


We can, but comics news staff - basically me, D-Max, Kurona and Scotty - need to be sort of up to date. Others can choose not to be involved, of course, again, except for myself.

And it was more of a complaint about IDW's erratic scheduling than anything else. :-P
Re: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017 (1854673)
Posted by Shot Put on January 25th, 2017 @ 5:30pm CST
OP #3 was going to be out before TAAO's TR arc had ended regardless of delays. It still doesn't spoil too much, though.
Re: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017 (1854689)
Posted by Va'al on January 25th, 2017 @ 5:58pm CST
Shot Put wrote:OP #3 was going to be out before TAAO's TR arc had ended regardless of delays. It still doesn't spoil too much, though.


I said scheduling, not delays. TAAO has not been delayed. Neither has OP.

But Revolution JUST HAD TO happen. 8-|
Re: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017 (1854692)
Posted by Shot Put on January 25th, 2017 @ 6:14pm CST
Va'al wrote:
Shot Put wrote:OP #3 was going to be out before TAAO's TR arc had ended regardless of delays. It still doesn't spoil too much, though.


I said scheduling, not delays. TAAO has not been delayed. Neither has OP.

But Revolution JUST HAD TO happen. 8-|


This month's TAAO was pushed to February, so it kinda has.

And I remember Scott tweeting about how she was writing this current arc of TAAO while Revolution was going on, so it's not like they delayed these four issues for Revolution even while they were completed. Assuming Revolution hadn't happened, the TR arc of TAAO and the first arc of OP would be still happening at the same time.
Re: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017 (1854693)
Posted by Va'al on January 25th, 2017 @ 6:17pm CST
Shot Put wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Shot Put wrote:OP #3 was going to be out before TAAO's TR arc had ended regardless of delays. It still doesn't spoil too much, though.


I said scheduling, not delays. TAAO has not been delayed. Neither has OP.

But Revolution JUST HAD TO happen. 8-|


This month's TAAO was pushed to February, so it kinda has.

And I remember Scott tweeting about how she was writing this current arc of TAAO while Revolution was going on, so it's not like they delayed these four issues for Revolution even while they were completed.


..I fail to see the connection, but sure. My point about IDW not being good at scheduling its own things, however, and then having top-down changes and events - I believe - still stands.
Re: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017 (1854697)
Posted by ScottyP on January 25th, 2017 @ 6:35pm CST
Randomhero wrote:
And that I do understand, I was surprised myself reading Optimus #3 but wasn't too surprised because let's be honest, we all knew how that story was going to end. We still don't know what happens with Elita but I wasn't expecting the Titans to win.

I thought there was a legit chance that things might actually go poorly, and they'd be forced to run off to one of the colonies. Next arc of the book would be either the take-back or the "How do we explain this to dad" (OP), or both. But nope, nevermind that, they win somehow and Circuit's still just doing news and stuff I guess.
Re: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017 (1854698)
Posted by Shot Put on January 25th, 2017 @ 6:36pm CST
Va'al wrote:
Shot Put wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Shot Put wrote:OP #3 was going to be out before TAAO's TR arc had ended regardless of delays. It still doesn't spoil too much, though.


I said scheduling, not delays. TAAO has not been delayed. Neither has OP.

But Revolution JUST HAD TO happen. 8-|


This month's TAAO was pushed to February, so it kinda has.

And I remember Scott tweeting about how she was writing this current arc of TAAO while Revolution was going on, so it's not like they delayed these four issues for Revolution even while they were completed.


..I fail to see the connection, but sure. My point about IDW not being good at scheduling its own things, however, and then having top-down changes and events - I believe - still stands.


The connection is that you blame Revolution for this happening, but even if it hadn't and TAAO and OP had gone on regularly, there'd more than likely still be that minor spoiler in OP's pages. That seems more of a writing issue than a scheduling one, unless you're arguing IDW should have delayed OP for several months regardless until the TR arc was over.
Re: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017 (1854701)
Posted by Va'al on January 25th, 2017 @ 6:39pm CST
Shot Put wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Shot Put wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Shot Put wrote:OP #3 was going to be out before TAAO's TR arc had ended regardless of delays. It still doesn't spoil too much, though.


I said scheduling, not delays. TAAO has not been delayed. Neither has OP.

But Revolution JUST HAD TO happen. 8-|


This month's TAAO was pushed to February, so it kinda has.

And I remember Scott tweeting about how she was writing this current arc of TAAO while Revolution was going on, so it's not like they delayed these four issues for Revolution even while they were completed.


..I fail to see the connection, but sure. My point about IDW not being good at scheduling its own things, however, and then having top-down changes and events - I believe - still stands.


The connection is that you blame Revolution for this happening, but even if it hadn't and TAAO and OP had gone on regularly, there'd more than likely undefinedstillundefined be that minor spoiler in OP's pages. That seems more of a writing issue than a scheduling one.


Disagree. It's not a writing issue if the writing fits a timeline. But if said timelines are out of sync, that's editorial/publisher responsibility, not the writers'.

And I will blame Revolution for a lot of things, thankyouverymuch.
Re: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017 (1854702)
Posted by Shot Put on January 25th, 2017 @ 6:41pm CST
Va'al wrote:
Shot Put wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Shot Put wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Shot Put wrote:OP #3 was going to be out before TAAO's TR arc had ended regardless of delays. It still doesn't spoil too much, though.


I said scheduling, not delays. TAAO has not been delayed. Neither has OP.

But Revolution JUST HAD TO happen. 8-|


This month's TAAO was pushed to February, so it kinda has.

And I remember Scott tweeting about how she was writing this current arc of TAAO while Revolution was going on, so it's not like they delayed these four issues for Revolution even while they were completed.


..I fail to see the connection, but sure. My point about IDW not being good at scheduling its own things, however, and then having top-down changes and events - I believe - still stands.


The connection is that you blame Revolution for this happening, but even if it hadn't and TAAO and OP had gone on regularly, there'd more than likely undefinedstillundefined be that minor spoiler in OP's pages. That seems more of a writing issue than a scheduling one.


Disagree. It's not a writing issue if the writing fits a timeline. But if said timelines are out of sync, that's editorial/publisher responsibility, not the writers'.

And I will blame Revolution for a lot of things, thankyouverymuch.


Ah, but as I pointed out, TAAO's TR arc was being written at the same time as Revolution, and I assume OP's was as well. They would have known that their books were starting up in November again, as it had been announced at that point, and could have planned ahead of time. Editorial definitely could have helped with that, but I don't see it as a scheduling issue at all.
Re: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017 (1854704)
Posted by Va'al on January 25th, 2017 @ 6:53pm CST
Shot Put wrote:Ah, but as I pointed out, TAAO's TR arc was being written at the same time as Revolution, and I assume OP's was as well. They would have known that their books were starting up in November again, as it had been announced at that point, and could have planned ahead of time.


TAAO was released later than planned, by a good couple of months, to allow for Sins of the Wreckers to finish up, which was delayed due to Roche's personal issues. That was an editorial decision to shift what was probably a finished product (for a couple of issues at least), not a delay in writing.

The fact that it was being written later just means that Mairghread Scott had her own timeline to work to, and the synopsis/plot laid out (as well as her other comics work and newborn child/giving birth). Previous concerns about Windblade vol 2 were that everything felt rushed and oddly paces - I'd rather have the stellar work in TAAO than something like that again, even with this oddly shifted timeline where it's a couple of issues behind everything else.

The issue with Revolution, on the other hand, is that it was entirely unnecessary and just delayed the process even further, and I just keep glaring at it, hoping it will feel ashamed and stop showing up in things. I am entirely serious. I keep review copies just to never look at them again. (Had Revolution not had to happen, we could've had time for TAAO to catch up, month wise, and keep MTMTE/TF on a hiatus before the OP/LL relaunch, reducing the shift in timelines.)

I hope that makes my point clearer!
Re: Full IDW Transformers and Hasbro Universe Comics Solicitations for April 2017 (1854705)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 25th, 2017 @ 6:55pm CST
See, an interesting thing with the planned schedule versus what happened, and it dates to a year and a bit ago. Sins of the wreckers was supposed to run 5 months in a row, with TAAO taking up the gauntlet right after sins was done. Sins ended up suffering 3 months of delays, so TAAO started months late, you can see it plainly in the storylines. Issues 5 and 6 clearly were meant to go straight with Titans return, but they ended up starting a full 2 months after Titans return ended, after Revolution stormed through, and had they run on time AKA 2 months earlier than supposed to, they would have joined up seamlessly with the titans return stuff, which was already spoiled by MTMTE 56 coming out before RiD 56, which was a scheduling error because MTMTE was supposed to come out second and was planned to.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
Twincast / Podcast #267:
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Voyager Class Megatron Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "????  NEW Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Trilogy “STARSCREAM” Voyager Class" on EBAY
Buy "Soundwave Sealed MISB MOSC Voyager War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Decepticon Shockwave Sealed MISB Leader War for Cybertron Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Sideswipe Sealed MISB MOSC Deluxe War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Red Alert Sealed MISB MOSC Deluxe War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Prowl Sealed MISB MOSC Deluxe War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Red Alert Figure" on EBAY