Further Confirmation of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Reissue

Further Confirmation of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Reissue

Friday, April 3rd, 2015 3:13am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 17,330

On top of the Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Arcee update from TFSource, we also have news from another site sponsor - HobbyLinkJapan - via fellow Seibertron.com staff member Burn. You can read the full email below, but the gist of it is that if you ordered the first time round, you are practically guaranteed a reissue figure. Good news? We think so. Check out our galleries here, too!

Hello,

HobbyLink Japan is pleased to inform you that Takara Tomy will be reissuing TKT81295, LG10 Arcee, this August. As you may know, a production shortage severely limited our ability to fulfil our valued customers' orders for this item at the time of its original release this past February.

We would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by the shortage, and at the same time, thank you for keeping your order with us. Because your order is still in our system, you will be among the first to receive one of these reissued items.

This reissued Arcee will be identical to the Arcee originally released in February, and the price of the item at the time you originally placed your order will be honored.

We do not intend to accept additional preorders, and have now placed the item in "Order Stop" status. Rest assured that this does not apply to orders like yours that have already been placed. We will just not be able to accept new orders until the item's release. We hope this measure will prevent another stock shortage in the unlikely event that we once again receive fewer units than we have ordered.

Thank you once again for your patience, and for choosing to shop with HobbyLink Japan!

Credit(s): HLJ

Re: Further Confirmation of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Reissue (1670634)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on April 3rd, 2015 @ 4:43am CDT

... :-(
Re: Further Confirmation of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Reissue (1670652)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 3rd, 2015 @ 8:19am CDT
They should do the same for Chromia and Windblade too. >:oP
Re: Further Confirmation of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Reissue (1670733)
Posted by Rated X on April 3rd, 2015 @ 10:58am CDT
I hope takara makes a gazillion arcees and every scalper that bought up the first run gets stuck with them.
Re: Further Confirmation of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Reissue (1670759)
Posted by Convoy on April 3rd, 2015 @ 12:28pm CDT
Thank Primus.
I'm not missing out on the preorder again. $40 is bad enough but $80 is just ridiculous. Suck it, scalpers.
Re: Further Confirmation of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Reissue (1670877)
Posted by fenrir72 on April 3rd, 2015 @ 7:25pm CDT
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:Congrats to those who've already pre-ordered--sadly, I didn't. I was hoping they were going to actually have stock available for those who didn't as well.

... :-(

Other online haven't put up preorders. I wonder why hlj got the first wind?
Re: Further Confirmation of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Reissue (1670917)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on April 3rd, 2015 @ 10:30pm CDT
fenrir72 wrote:

... :-(

Other online haven't put up preorders. I wonder why hlj got the first wind?

Just a guess, but I suppose it's because HLJ is based in Japan. Then again, so is AmiAmi, and there's been no word from them.
Re: Further Confirmation of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Reissue (1670945)
Posted by Emerje on April 4th, 2015 @ 12:06am CDT
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:

... :-(

Other online haven't put up preorders. I wonder why hlj got the first wind?

HLJ likely got to talk about it because they didn't actually have any extras to sell, they're only getting enough to cover backorders.

If AmiAmi is getting a restock it should be up any time now if they aren't in the same boat as HLJ.

Hobby Search IS taking orders right now for 2,380JPY, go get her! I got my order in, I only saw the Hasbro version once when I didn't have the extra money at the holidays. Did end up getting Windblade and Chromia with the later becoming just as elusive in store (though still available on HTS).

Emerje
Re: Further Confirmation of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Reissue (1670953)
Posted by fenrir72 on April 4th, 2015 @ 12:45am CDT
Emerje wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:

... :-(

Other online haven't put up preorders. I wonder why hlj got the first wind?

Emerje

Yup. Just up at hs. Still no word at amiami. ETA August 2015.
Re: Further Confirmation of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Reissue (1671003)
Posted by MartianSpyGirl1996 on April 4th, 2015 @ 8:05am CDT
BBTS has had preorders up for August since last night. I decided, however, to spend the extra $8 so I can have her now instead of waiting 1/3rd of a year...
Re: Further Confirmation of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Reissue (1671241)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on April 4th, 2015 @ 10:55pm CDT
Emerje wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:

... :-(

Other online haven't put up preorders. I wonder why hlj got the first wind?

Emerje

YEEEESSSSS!!!! :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN:

I can't thank you enough, Emerje!

Just one thing; how's hobby search's reputation? I've bought from HLJ and their customer support's pretty good, while AmiAmi pisses me off with the "goods sold not returnable" BS. Sadly, Otacute's dead; they had awesome customer support.

Never used Hobby Search before, so opinions on the store would be much appreciated. I had to get an item replaced once, and even with HLJ, is was a pretty troublesome affair.
Re: Further Confirmation of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Reissue (1671253)
Posted by MartianSpyGirl1996 on April 4th, 2015 @ 11:25pm CDT
Re: Further Confirmation of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Reissue (1671279)
Posted by Emerje on April 5th, 2015 @ 2:07am CDT
MartianSpyGirl1996 wrote:$20 is a great deal... sort of bummed I somehow missed that. What are their shipping rates?

Depends on how fast you want it. The slowest rate, SAL, is around US$5 for a single deluxe, but you're going to wait 2+ weeks to get it. For the fastest rate I think it's around US$12~, maybe a little more for 3 day shipping.

Emerje
Re: Further Confirmation of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Reissue (1671286)
Posted by Burn on April 5th, 2015 @ 2:55am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:They should do the same for Chromia and Windblade too. >:oP

Yes the should.

Just checked my orders, they're both listed as "discontinued" still unfortunately. But who knows, things might change!
(However with Arcee being the more popular, I doubt it)
Re: Further Confirmation of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Reissue (1671295)
Posted by fenrir72 on April 5th, 2015 @ 3:38am CDT
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
Emerje wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:

... :-(

Other online haven't put up preorders. I wonder why hlj got the first wind?

Emerje

YEEEESSSSS!!!! :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN:

I can't thank you enough, Emerje!

hs: I give them a 3.25

hlj: I give them a 4.0

That's for customer support. This might be cultural though, as their response is a bit robotic and stiff. hlj, having some westerner personel has a better customer support.

Product wise:

amiami: easily the cheapest on everything except art books. Recently implemented a point conversion system. Items sell out quickly. Best shipping rates. They have Sal Parcel for big stuff.

hobbysearch: 2nd cheapest. Had the point system waaaaaay before amiami. Artbooks are cheapest than amiami. Has a sort of (effectiveness hit and miss)"waiting list mail" service for sold out items. Trouble is, by the time they email you of the availability, the item is already sold out.Item sells out almost as quick.

Some of their shipping policies are weird as they immediately use EMS (which sucks in the country I'm assigned to)when amiami uses Sal Parcel

hlj: Sorry guys, as this was my primary anime fig provider is but a shadow of its former self........stocks aren't as wide and complete as before. Easy to navigate order cancellation susytem. Search engine still sucks. Great customer service (except they seem unable to fulfill their orders)
Re: Further Confirmation of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Reissue (1671603)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on April 5th, 2015 @ 10:28pm CDT
Emerje wrote:As for the question about how Hobby Search is with customers, they're somewhere right in between HLJ and AmiAmi. They have a lot of strict policies laid out pretty clearly on the website. They have all of the same shipment and payment options as the other two, allows limited time cancelations (which AmiAmi does allow if they're in a good mood despite what the site says), and has a points system which HLJ doesn't. Prices more often than not are the same as HLJ, though sometimes just a bit lower. I've never had to contact their customer support so I can't really comment on that.

Emerje

Thanks for the input! Sounds good enough, I guess. Certainly sounds better than AmiAmi's no returns policy.

fenrir72 wrote:amiami: most of the time when it comes to Japanese electronic products they say they don't know how it works to that effect. On a scale of 1 to 5, I give them a 3.5

hs: I give them a 3.25

hlj: I give them a 4.0

Product wise:

Thanks for the detailed breakdown, Fen!

I used to go for AmiAmi, but their new policy just made me scratch them off my list. The risks of a defective fig just isn't worth it.

Anyways, thanks for replying guys! I'll be making that pre-order now. 8)
Re: Further Confirmation of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Reissue (1671612)
Posted by fenrir72 on April 5th, 2015 @ 10:50pm CDT
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:

Emerje

hs: I give them a 3.25

hlj: I give them a 4.0

Product wise:

Thanks for the detailed breakdown, Fen!

Anyways, thanks for replying guys! I'll be making that pre-order now. 8)

Defective products? I once got a product, anime fig last July that had the plastic wrap melted into her. I posted the pic to their customer service and they offered to replace her. But the cost of shipping would be on my @ss. So I just kept the fig instead.

hlj to their credit, when I received a headless United "Wreck-gar", well I first paid to send it back but they refunded me later as Wreck-gar got all sold out. I found one in a local hobby shop.
Re: Further Confirmation of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Reissue (1671629)
Posted by Emerje on April 5th, 2015 @ 11:41pm CDT

Emerje
Re: Further Confirmation of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Reissue (1671636)
Posted by MartianSpyGirl1996 on April 6th, 2015 @ 12:07am CDT
Good lord, so cheap...
Re: Further Confirmation of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Reissue (1671642)
Posted by fenrir72 on April 6th, 2015 @ 12:31am CDT
Emerje wrote:Pre-orders open at AmiAmi for 2,110jpy (US$17.70). Act fast, she won't hang around.

Emerje

Get 'em while she's available guys and gals! And I give the middle finger to all the SCALPERS out there! :twisted:
Re: Further Confirmation of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Reissue (1675649)
Posted by shajaki on April 15th, 2015 @ 2:50pm CDT
Seibertron sponsors BigBadToyStore and TFsource have both listed preorders for TakaraTomy Transformers Legends LG-14 Ultra Magnus! It appears that this may only be a placeholder image, as there is no difference between him and Hasbro's version save a different shade of blue. Check out the image below and get ahead of the game by jumping on these preorders!

TakaraTomy Transformers Legends LG-14 Ultra Magnus
at BBTS for $69.99
or TFsource for $69.99

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager Class Galvatron with Nucleon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Netflix Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Hardhead - Headmasters Retro Generations Titans Deluxe Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Mirage - Netflix War For Cybertron Generations Titans Decepticon TK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy HOTLINK Netflix Walmart Exclusive NEW MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG52 MISSFIRE & Targetmaster Aimless Titans Return Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Netflix HOTLINK Seeker Used Complete w/Box + Instructions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 & 2015 RID McDonald's Happy Meal Grimlock Figures" on EBAY