Galleries of TFA Shockwave and Skywarp!

Galleries of TFA Shockwave and Skywarp!

Thursday, November 6th, 2008 11:25pm CST

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 26,188

The Toy Gallery section has been updated once again with the two new Voyager class figures from Transformers Animated, Shockwave and Skywarp. Click on the links below to view each gallery.

Shockwave
Skywarp

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

Credit(s): Seibertron

This article was last modified on Friday, November 7th, 2008 6:16am CST

Re: Galleries of TFA Shockwave and Skywarp! (829796)
Posted by Bumblebeast on November 6th, 2008 @ 11:33pm CST
I'd buy skywarp only if they had solved the poor quality of the arms and hands of that starscream repaint.
Re: Galleries of TFA Shockwave and Skywarp! (829798)
Posted by dr_n00b on November 6th, 2008 @ 11:42pm CST
shouldn't shockwaves arms be extended compared to longarm? or am I mistaken?
Re: Galleries of TFA Shockwave and Skywarp! (829833)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on November 7th, 2008 @ 1:51am CST
ive had shockwave for a couple of weeks now, and hes honestly my fave animated toy. I dont like the way his legs stick far off to the side in longarm mode, so i mistransform him for that mode.

sorry, Longarm Prime mode haha

but the one thing i like about him more then anything

He isnt Animated Shockwave

He is Animated Shackwave

if you dont know what im talking about, look up Tomy Toys Galactic Man, sold exclusivly through Radio Shack.

colors are nearly a dead match
Re: Galleries of TFA Shockwave and Skywarp! (829889)
Posted by Seibertron on November 7th, 2008 @ 6:22am CST
dr_n00b wrote:shouldn't shockwaves arms be extended compared to longarm? or am I mistaken?

** sigh **

yes, you are correct. I just verified it on mine.

I'll have to redo his robot mode pictures.

Re: Galleries of TFA Shockwave and Skywarp! (830011)
Posted by Agent 007 on November 7th, 2008 @ 9:53am CST
i might get Shockblast, not so sure about skywarp.
Re: Galleries of TFA Shockwave and Skywarp! (830388)
Posted by Firebird on November 7th, 2008 @ 10:14pm CST
Mr.Bond007 wrote:i might get Shockblast, not so sure about skywarp.

Buy him, It's the best $20 I've ever spent on a figure. The robot to robot transformation is one of the best parts. I can't stop messing around with him.

Every time I try and put him into my Animated display he always winds back next to my computer.
Re: Galleries of TFA Shockwave and Skywarp! (830397)
Posted by El Duque on November 7th, 2008 @ 10:25pm CST
Firebird wrote:
Mr.Bond007 wrote:i might get Shockblast, not so sure about skywarp.

Ditto, the only thing I would change about him would be his lack of a proper laser canon arm.
Re: Galleries of TFA Shockwave and Skywarp! (830567)
Posted by Zek Patterson on November 8th, 2008 @ 10:20am CST
Groan. I was hoping I would finally have a figure before a gallery went up, but my Shockwave hasn't come yet and it infuriates me!!! I want him now!! These pictures show me how awesome he is, even though I already knew how awesome he would be. I can't wait to mistransform the hell out of him. Awesome.
Re: Galleries of TFA Shockwave and Skywarp! (830578)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on November 8th, 2008 @ 10:36am CST
GAH!!!!

I would get both of these figures, IF I weren't planning on getting 2 sets of Henkei Thrust and Dirge...

Hopefully I'll be able to find them later in the winter, aka the end of Feb.
Re: Galleries of TFA Shockwave and Skywarp! (830664)
Posted by Devastator on November 8th, 2008 @ 12:48pm CST
The arms are transformed incorrectly in Shockwave mode. They extend to reveal another elbow that is not the same one Longarm uses.
Re: Galleries of TFA Shockwave and Skywarp! (830732)
Posted by blurr86 on November 8th, 2008 @ 2:54pm CST
is shockwave at walmart yet? cause if he isnt, i will :sad: :sad:
Re: Galleries of TFA Shockwave and Skywarp! (831151)
Posted by Blurrz on November 9th, 2008 @ 12:49pm CST
Ugh...Seibs keeps getting figures before I do. :(
Re: Galleries of TFA Shockwave and Skywarp! (832575)
Posted by Seibertron on November 12th, 2008 @ 12:38am CST
I re-photographed Shockwave with his arms transformed correctly. The new photos have replaced the mistransformed photos in his gallery which can be seen at the link below:

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... wave/1631/
Re: Galleries of TFA Shockwave and Skywarp! (832576)
Posted by Seibertron on November 12th, 2008 @ 12:40am CST
Blurrz wrote:Ugh...Seibs keeps getting figures before I do. :(

I cheat though ... I buy figures online instead of waiting for figures to show up in stores. I always pre-order figures through BigBadToyStore.com and then cancel pre-orders when I find items elsewhere first, whether it's through HTS or at a brick-and-mortar store. I just want to get the figure first so that I can bring you guys the galleries. Didn't used to be like this until I started doing the galleries back in '04.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #276 - Whoops! All Bumblebees
"Whoops! All Bumblebees"
Posted: Sunday, May 16th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers-Hasbro Transformers Gen Legends Brawn" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro Titans Return Brainstorm, Chromedome, Highbrow, and Hardhead" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro Titans Return Blaster and Rewind" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Class Steelbane" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers The Last Knight Mega Turbo Changer Dragonstorm C0934 15”" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Movie B-127 Deluxe Class Studio Series SS-70" on EBAY