Transformers News: Gallery and Videos of WFC Siege Reveals at 2019 New York Toy Fair with Omega Supreme, Jetfire and More #TFNY #Hasbrotoyfair

Saturday, February 16th, 2019 8:45PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 26,290

2019 is shaping up to be one of the best years for Transformers Collectors. The latest reveals from the Siege line were on display at the 2019 New York Toy Fair at the Hasbro booth and Seibertron was there to take many images of these new toys and share them with you. Among other things we have images of the back of the box for Jetfire, the front of the box for Omega, and a few other things along the way (such as undershots of some of the SIEGE figures). We also have a video showing the gimmick of Jetfire's changing faction symbol. We also know that deluxe figures can now hook unto Jetfire's underrcarriage and that closing his fist reveals a 5 mm hole. Here is a rundown of what you will see below:

Deluxe Red Alert
Deluxe Impactor
Deluxe Ironhide
Deluxe Chromia
Deluxe Sixgun
Deluxe Reflector
Voyager Starscream
Voyager Soundwave
Voyager Thundercracker
Voyager Springer (in his 3 modes)
Leader Galaxy Upgrade (Cybertron) Optimus Prime
Commander Jetfire
Titan Omega Supreme

All of the new reveals are available to order online at various stores like Pulse, BBTS, Target, Amazon and more. Clicking on any of the images below will bring you to the full gallery of what was on the show floor. We also have a video of said show floor below.

You can view all of our galleries from the 2019 New York Toy Fair by clicking here and you can see all the videos from the 2019 New York Toy Fair by clicking here.

Videos:

Siege Reveals

Jetfire gimmick

Diorama

Gallery:

Transformers News: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread
Re: Gallery and Videos of WFC Siege Reveals at 2019 New York Toy Fair with Omega Supreme, Jetfire and More #TFNY #Hasbrotoyfair (2010980)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 16th, 2019 @ 9:36pm CST

Springer looks nice, but I already have the 2014 one and like it, so might pass.

Omega Supreme: bought. :lol:

I want to get Thundercracker and Starscream but scared they won’t do Skywarp. That’s what happened in Robots in Disguise (2015), and it broke my heart. :sad:

G2 Megatron’s a nice surprise, and I hope they reuse the head and do IDW pre-war Megatron from it, unlikely as that is.
Re: Gallery and Videos of WFC Siege Reveals at 2019 New York Toy Fair with Omega Supreme, Jetfire and More #TFNY #Hasbrotoyfair (2010981)
Posted by william-james88 on February 16th, 2019 @ 9:39pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:Okay, Jetfire’s disappearing fist hole thing is actually really cool. To the MP shelf you go!

Omega Supreme: bought. :lol:

Skywarp is confirmed
Re: Gallery and Videos of WFC Siege Reveals at 2019 New York Toy Fair with Omega Supreme, Jetfire and More #TFNY #Hasbrotoyfair (2010984)
Posted by Albatross250 on February 16th, 2019 @ 9:42pm CST
That impactor looks great, I'd want a Slammer retool of the figure itself! :x
Re: Gallery and Videos of WFC Siege Reveals at 2019 New York Toy Fair with Omega Supreme, Jetfire and More #TFNY #Hasbrotoyfair (2010985)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 16th, 2019 @ 9:49pm CST
william-james88 wrote:

Omega Supreme: bought. :lol:

Skywarp is confirmed

As an exclusive, but he's confirmed.
Re: Gallery and Videos of WFC Siege Reveals at 2019 New York Toy Fair with Omega Supreme, Jetfire and More #TFNY #Hasbrotoyfair (2010986)
Posted by Overcracker on February 16th, 2019 @ 9:52pm CST
Omega Supreme's Rocket is fuuuuge!

Springer's car mode is quite terrible.

Impactor looks nice though.

Jetfire, Thundercracker and Omega shall be bought on sight.
Re: Gallery and Videos of WFC Siege Reveals at 2019 New York Toy Fair with Omega Supreme, Jetfire and More #TFNY #Hasbrotoyfair (2010987)
Posted by SGMLordMirage on February 16th, 2019 @ 9:53pm CST
Definitely have to say Jetfire and Omega Surpeme are amazing as hell. Love the insignia gimmick on Jetfire. Not that I don’t mind the efforts on the look of the Seekers, but this current look reminds me of the Battlestar Galatica Vipers. Not quite the same but there is a slight similarity. I say that loosely.

But overall loving how this series going! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Gallery and Videos of WFC Siege Reveals at 2019 New York Toy Fair with Omega Supreme, Jetfire and More #TFNY #Hasbrotoyfair (2010988)
Posted by starrhero on February 16th, 2019 @ 10:00pm CST
My God, I hope Hasbro & Takara stop revealing things soon. My heart (& wallet) can't take much more of it.

Omega Supreme is a definite yes. One of the best looking titans I've ever seen.

Impactor & Mirage are a likely purchase, mainly due to them coming out a literal day before my birthday.

Jetfire is going to be hard to get, as I now need to consider another higher price point in the mix of every other figure's price point. But if I can, it will be well worth it.

I don't own T30s Springer, so a Springer of any kind is welcomed.

I need to see how good Starscream is before I double dip on the mold. If he's better than Potp Screamer, then Thundercracker will most likely come after.

I'm on the fence for those 35th Anniversary figures, as I already own Prime & Megs, & I've never really liked Soundblaster, But Bluestreak is a definite.

G2 Combat Artic Camo Megatron is one I've been waiting for since it was announced, & I already ordered it off of Hasbro Pulse.

Cybertron Convoy is a definite. He looks fantastic. Absolutley fantastic.

Hasbro & Takara really hit it out of the park this time, which makes me really hopeful for the future.
Re: Gallery and Videos of WFC Siege Reveals at 2019 New York Toy Fair with Omega Supreme, Jetfire and More #TFNY #Hasbrotoyfair (2010991)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on February 16th, 2019 @ 10:12pm CST
Re: Gallery and Videos of WFC Siege Reveals at 2019 New York Toy Fair with Omega Supreme, Jetfire and More #TFNY #Hasbrotoyfair (2010999)
Posted by Flashwave on February 16th, 2019 @ 10:54pm CST
SpikeyTigertron wrote:What are the chances we get more track packs (probably via 3rd party). Wonder if they’ll do Omega Sentinel

I wouldnt be surprised if we did get 3P tracks, as to Omega Sentinel I really want one but I honeslt would not homd my breath, Hasbro is very cautios about releasing a bunch of Titan class figures because of the cost. MAYBE as an SDCC figure, but outdide of SDCC the only repaint we have gotten of the Titans was Grand Max from Takara.

(Still wants a Metrotitan)
Re: Gallery and Videos of WFC Siege Reveals at 2019 New York Toy Fair with Omega Supreme, Jetfire and More #TFNY #Hasbrotoyfair (2011001)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on February 16th, 2019 @ 11:26pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Omega Supreme: bought. :lol:

Skywarp is confirmed

As an exclusive, but he's confirmed.

Re: Gallery and Videos of WFC Siege Reveals at 2019 New York Toy Fair with Omega Supreme, Jetfire and More #TFNY #Hasbrotoyfair (2011005)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 16th, 2019 @ 11:42pm CST
Wireless_Phantom wrote:Could you point me to where this was confirmed? I haven't heard anything about it.

Certainly:

Same list confirmed the Firestormers pack and Greenlight.
Re: Gallery and Videos of WFC Siege Reveals at 2019 New York Toy Fair with Omega Supreme, Jetfire and More #TFNY #Hasbrotoyfair (2011013)
Posted by Cyberpath on February 17th, 2019 @ 3:08am CST
Takara's first batch of SIEGE figures will be out next week! (These toys are probably old news to most posters here. :lol: )
Re: Gallery and Videos of WFC Siege Reveals at 2019 New York Toy Fair with Omega Supreme, Jetfire and More #TFNY #Hasbrotoyfair (2011016)
Posted by Albatross250 on February 17th, 2019 @ 3:17am CST
Now just imagine :TAKARATOMY: would do Golden Lagoon series (with SIEGE retails) :lol: :michaelbay:
Re: Gallery and Videos of WFC Siege Reveals at 2019 New York Toy Fair with Omega Supreme, Jetfire and More #TFNY #Hasbrotoyfair (2011018)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on February 17th, 2019 @ 3:55am CST
As expected, Impactor looks better in actual photos than he did in the render. The head looks a lot better and his orange looks less yellow, which were basically my only complaints. Interesting that the copy of him they displayed appears to be missing both his shoulder cannon and the paint apps on his tank treads/plow. #-o

On a similar note with Prime, his arms are painted blue on the figure displayed in robot mode, but aren't on the vehicle mode one, and the copy of him in vehicle mode is missing his shoulder armor. Those seems like weird oversights, what color will his arms actually be? Red would match G1 Prime, which they seem to want to make this figure still function as, and the sample from the video review had red arms, but blue would match with Cybertron/Galaxy Force Prime...also they painted the middle segment of his light bar, yay!

No sign of Mirage, interestingly enough.

Red Alert definitely does NOT have the same gun as Prowl, there's no mistaking it now, the gun is a slightly different shape and the ports for the light bar are in different spots.

I'm going to wait until the end of the weekend at least to write a post analyzing the figure numbering like I keep doing, just in case more reveals of any kind happen, but I will say that where we're at right now we're still definitely missing figures, that much is certain (and I'm not talking about ones we know are coming like Barricade, Skywarp, and apparently now Astrotrain).
Re: Gallery and Videos of WFC Siege Reveals at 2019 New York Toy Fair with Omega Supreme, Jetfire and More #TFNY #Hasbrotoyfair (2011019)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on February 17th, 2019 @ 3:58am CST
Jtprime17 wrote:Has this been posted yet here? Siege will be getting a 35th anniversary subline.

The first 4 figures will be:

Deluxe Bluestreak remold of Siege Prowl
Voyager SoundBlaster remold Of Siege Soundwave
Voyager Cell shaded Optimus prime
Voyager Cell shaded Megatron

35th siege.jpg

...well this might explain some of those missing figures though, did no one else notice this? I wish that Soundblaster wasn't standing in the way, I want to see what Bluestreak looks like..
Re: Gallery and Videos of WFC Siege Reveals at 2019 New York Toy Fair with Omega Supreme, Jetfire and More #TFNY #Hasbrotoyfair (2011020)
Posted by Cyberpath on February 17th, 2019 @ 4:03am CST
Watching the video, I kind of got the impression that they didn't really want to apply the war-paint to Skyfire because he turned out so nice and accurate to the cartoon; but didn't want him to seem out of place either, so they settled for that subtle yellow wash.
Re: Gallery and Videos of WFC Siege Reveals at 2019 New York Toy Fair with Omega Supreme, Jetfire and More #TFNY #Hasbrotoyfair (2011026)
Posted by blackeyedprime on February 17th, 2019 @ 5:37am CST
passing on all the carbots & soundblaster seems an oddity but it might mean they will do more figures that werent on Cybertron (Dinobots, scourge, cyclonus) prior to leaving for Earh or even a skylynx (not they will give him a cybertronian form, maybe windows above windows :P)
Re: Gallery and Videos of WFC Siege Reveals at 2019 New York Toy Fair with Omega Supreme, Jetfire and More #TFNY #Hasbrotoyfair (2011027)
Posted by Mechastrike on February 17th, 2019 @ 5:59am CST
i am SO getting that Springer toy. all i need now is an Arcee figure and my season 3 diorama will be complete.
Re: Gallery and Videos of WFC Siege Reveals at 2019 New York Toy Fair with Omega Supreme, Jetfire and More #TFNY #Hasbrotoyfair (2011048)
Posted by Skritz on February 17th, 2019 @ 8:52am CST
Nemesis Primal wrote:No sign of Mirage, interestingly enough.

That invisible coward...
Re: Gallery and Videos of WFC Siege Reveals at 2019 New York Toy Fair with Omega Supreme, Jetfire and More #TFNY #Hasbrotoyfair (2011049)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on February 17th, 2019 @ 8:54am CST
Is Jetfire not listed on amazon? I don’t see him when I do a search.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #230 - The Search for Convoy
"The Search for Convoy"
Posted: Sunday, September 15th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Generations Autobot Springer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager class Blitzwing by Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 - Voyager: Springer" on EBAY
Buy "2017 Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Grimlock Voyager Complete MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 2014 Thrilling 30 Autobot ARCEE 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations / Classic Jazz" on EBAY
Buy "2 TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS Figures...POWERGLIDE & THUNDERCRACKER" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Aerialbot Air Raid Superion Complete" on EBAY