Gallery of 1993 Spark Now Online

Gallery of 1993 Spark Now Online

Thursday, June 24th, 2010 4:52am CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Diem   Views: 29,239

To Europeans and fans of Last Stand of the Wreckers he's G1 Pyro! To Americans he's G2 Spark! To those under the age of 17 he's some ancient antique who got a BotCon update! But whoever he is, Seibertron.com's extensive toy gallery now includes him.

You can see the gallery here. Be careful, his gold plastic can break if you so much as look at it!

For the latest in Transformers toy news, stick with Seibertron.com!

Credit(s): Seibertron.com, Blurrz

Re: Gallery of 1993 Spark Now Online (1089841)
Posted by Amelie on June 24th, 2010 @ 5:29am CDT
Let's enjoy and treasure this gallery, because thanks to gold-plastic-syndrome, one day the the only complete ones will be in photographs.
Re: Gallery of 1993 Spark Now Online (1089854)
Posted by SLUGSLINGER81 on June 24th, 2010 @ 6:44am CDT
The Ironic thing about Hasbro's infamous Gold Syndrome, is that it makes certain figures worth their value in gold because it makes them even more rare...as it is getting harder to find these in good condition...DOH!
Re: Gallery of 1993 Spark Now Online (1089979)
Posted by Anonymous on June 24th, 2010 @ 12:24pm CDT
I had Pyro back when he was first released in '93. A birthday or Christmas present I think. I loved him. Such a cool toy back then, with all those translucent pieces and that rotating cannon with multiple missiles. Then one day my younger brother broke him at the waist. I was so upset. I sulked for days and raged that my parents wouldn't force him to replace it.

Only my brother didn't break him... it was stupid Gold Plastic Syndrome! It's only been in the past year or so I've read up on GPS and learnt that Pyro is a sufferer. So for nearly 17 years I thought my brother broke a £40 toy on me which was never replaced (obviously I didn't hold a grudge against him for that long but you do remember these things). I have since apoligised for my temper all those years ago, and it's something we're now about to laugh at, but to think Hasbro could create and then ship toys with these weaknesses and charge £40 for them... madness.

Sorry this story doesn't really have much of a point to it, I just felt like sharing. My condolences to anyone who's ever lost a toy to GPS too.
Re: Gallery of 1993 Spark Now Online (1090054)
Posted by bvzxa on June 24th, 2010 @ 4:42pm CDT
Re: Gallery of 1993 Spark Now Online (1090307)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 25th, 2010 @ 9:28am CDT
bvzxa wrote:Try having the original Goldran set from the brave series, the whole thing is gold.

Gold chrome, the base plastic is yellow or orange so it's perfectly free from GPS. The reissue is entirely gold chromed, try transforming it without it chipping. Just for you, here are some links with images for you study:

Ougon Gattai Goldran
Ougon Ninja Sorakage ("Sky Shadow")
JuuOh Gattia Leon Kizer
Re: Gallery of 1993 Spark Now Online (1090366)
Posted by Nekoman on June 25th, 2010 @ 11:32am CDT
Spark's a pretty cool looking figure, I just wish he didn't have GPS.
Re: Gallery of 1993 Spark Now Online (1090379)
Posted by Nekoman on June 25th, 2010 @ 11:49am CDT
Here's a figure that's Generation One and Two all at the same time. Released only in Europe, Clench was sold under two vintage Transformers lines, much like Pyro, who's gallery can be found here. If the name rings a bell, this guy's also in this year's Botcon set, like Breakdown. To view Clench's gallery, click here!

Re: Gallery of 1993 Spark Now Online (1090400)
Posted by Lackadaisical on June 25th, 2010 @ 1:18pm CDT
Re: Gallery of 1993 Spark Now Online (1090458)
Posted by Seibertron on June 25th, 2010 @ 4:16pm CDT
Lackadaisical wrote:I don't know you guys but I'm lovin' that bad guy. Any idea of a sister site in Europe where one may find galleries from all of these g2 fellas?

In due time they'll all be here at Seibertron.com. I own almost all of them. I think I'm only missing 3 of the Action Master Elites, Fearswoop, Ironfist, and Deftwing. Other than that, you'll slowly see the rest of these figures all make their way into the galleries here in due time. :D

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander Class Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 80 84 Devastator Constructicon Scrapper" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Starscream and wfc generations starscream lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot-Cyberverse Bumblebee and Jazz, Quick Change" on EBAY