Gallery Of Exclusive Wonderfest Arcee In Generation One Colors

Gallery Of Exclusive Wonderfest Arcee In Generation One Colors

Friday, February 29th, 2008 8:38pm CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Reviews, Collectables
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 23,990

Do you long to own the exclusive Generation One colored version of the movie Arcee figure? Do you dig looking at toy galleries, drooling and wishing you could own that figure? Need more pictures to convince the significant other that it's a toy worth having?

Nekoman has been able to solve these needs with a gallery that he found that features the Exclusive Wonderfest Arcee Generation 1 Repaint.

You can view the gallery by 'Fat Guy' here.

And you can join Nekoman, and others commenting on this exclusive repaint in this thread.

With all the visual evidence you need to convince you, all you need to do now is come up with the scratch to buy her. Or try to ignore her...

Credit(s): Nekoman

Re: Gallery Of Exclusive Wonderfest Arcee In Generation One Colors (644584)
Posted by Tigertrack on February 29th, 2008 @ 8:40pm CST
I am going to keep telling myself that I do not need this figure... :|
Re: Gallery Of Exclusive Wonderfest Arcee In Generation One Colors (644628)
Posted by Nekoman on February 29th, 2008 @ 9:27pm CST
tigertracks 24 wrote:I am going to keep telling myself that I do not need this figure... :|

I did an eBay search a bit ago and I think there’s other things I can get for $150... :-(

I did like how the guy put Nagato on Arcee though.
Re: Gallery Of Exclusive Wonderfest Arcee In Generation One Colors (644747)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on March 1st, 2008 @ 1:11am CST
This is a dam nice figure, and a worthy exclusive.

Recently though I saw an auction for her though with a starting bid of $133.

To rich for my blood, but my hats off to the die hard fans who can afford it!
Re: Gallery Of Exclusive Wonderfest Arcee In Generation One Colors (644750)
Posted by coolpop on March 1st, 2008 @ 1:36am CST
Mine just arrived today directly from Japan.

Cheers,
Coolpop
Re: Gallery Of Exclusive Wonderfest Arcee In Generation One Colors (644758)
Posted by oschart on March 1st, 2008 @ 2:29am CST
coolpop wrote:Mine just arrived today directly from Japan.

Cheers,
Coolpop

dont u dear open her
Re: Gallery Of Exclusive Wonderfest Arcee In Generation One Colors (644978)
Posted by Deathsanras on March 1st, 2008 @ 10:42am CST
In the area of galleries, any plans for seibertron.com to resume publishing toy galleries?

oschart wrote:dont u dear open her

Nah, go on, open her. She wants to be free from her plastic prison, and it'll make a bunch of fanbois howl, which will be funny.
Re: Gallery Of Exclusive Wonderfest Arcee In Generation One Colors (645001)
Posted by Autobot Snake Eyes on March 1st, 2008 @ 11:16am CST

Same here dude.
Re: Gallery Of Exclusive Wonderfest Arcee In Generation One Colors (645206)
Posted by Stormrider on March 1st, 2008 @ 7:37pm CST
I like the alt mode and I like the colors. But I hate the face.
Re: Gallery Of Exclusive Wonderfest Arcee In Generation One Colors (645217)
Posted by coolpop on March 1st, 2008 @ 7:46pm CST
Stormrider wrote:I like the alt mode and I like the colors. But I hate the face.

I can't agree with you more, that's why I think I will keep mine MISB with alt mode, that way I don't have to look at her wrinkled face & 60's hair style.
Re: Gallery Of Exclusive Wonderfest Arcee In Generation One Colors (645267)
Posted by olokin on March 1st, 2008 @ 8:47pm CST
coolpop wrote:Mine just arrived today directly from Japan.

Cheers,
Coolpop

how much she set you back coolpop?
Re: Gallery Of Exclusive Wonderfest Arcee In Generation One Colors (645269)
Posted by Bouncy X on March 1st, 2008 @ 8:50pm CST

im probably wrong but yeah..lol
Re: Gallery Of Exclusive Wonderfest Arcee In Generation One Colors (645292)
Posted by olokin on March 1st, 2008 @ 9:16pm CST
olokin wrote:
coolpop wrote:Mine just arrived today directly from Japan.

Cheers,
Coolpop

how much she set you back coolpop?

got your pm coolpop. Thanks for the reply.
Re: Gallery Of Exclusive Wonderfest Arcee In Generation One Colors (645541)
Posted by Tigertrack on March 2nd, 2008 @ 5:47am CST
Bouncy X wrote:so i happened to catch Animated today an Arcee was there....maybe i'm behind the news here but...i had no clue susan blu came back, thats cool..like she must be the first G1 actor to return and voice the same character in a newer series.

im probably wrong but yeah..lol

Susan Blu is actually the head of the Voice Actors on the show. Official title escapes me, but it's like Voice Director or something...like Wally Burr used to do.

And if you liked that, Blurr is coming eventually with Jon Moshita returning as his voice.

I guess Optimus Prime in the new movie doesn't count, huh?

Corey Burton is also in this series, but we have yet to have a Shockwave show up yet. If he does, I imagine we will see him reprise said role.

Back on topic...I am still fighting the urge to own one!
Re: Gallery Of Exclusive Wonderfest Arcee In Generation One Colors (646119)
Posted by Zeds on March 2nd, 2008 @ 6:56pm CST
tigertracks 24 wrote:You can view the gallery by 'Fat Guy' here.

Thanks for the gallery. Makes me feel good about dropping a Benjamin on her 8)

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Transformers DOUBLE PUNCH Botcon Japan Exclusive The Evil Predacon Limited" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Soundblaster Black 35th Anniversary Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots SALVAGE Garbage Truck Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2005 BotCon Decent Into Darkness Ricochet" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLADES (Shark Sub Variant), Rare Shark Sub Capture 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Wheelie" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return SLUGSLINGER w/ Caliburst 2017 Figure MOSC in USA G1" on EBAY
Buy "Gigapower GP HQ-04 Graviter (METALLIC) Transformers Sludge Complete, Re-boxed" on EBAY