Gallery of Masterpiece Grimlock from Botcon 2010

Gallery of Masterpiece Grimlock from Botcon 2010

Friday, June 25th, 2010 6:18pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 40,018

Also coming to Toys R" Us this Fall in addition to the Animated exclusives is Masterpiece Grimlock. Featuring retooled dull teeth (likely to meet safety standards) and accessories the original release did not include, such as his iconic crown. To view the images click here.

Credit(s): Seibertron

Re: Gallery of Masterpiece Grimlock from Botcon 2010 (1090505)
Posted by STngAR on June 25th, 2010 @ 6:23pm CDT
Already have the Takara version and being on a tighter budget than I was back than, the Takara version is enough for me, but it's a great deal for those who didnt get him origonally.

Bring on Thundercracker though !!
Re: Gallery of Masterpiece Grimlock from Botcon 2010 (1090506)
Posted by Dai_Ceefax on June 25th, 2010 @ 6:24pm CDT
I'm gonna be so poor these coming weeks...

On the plus side, thanks to safety standards, I'll be less like to injure myself playing with my masterpiece Grimlock.
Re: Gallery of Masterpiece Grimlock from Botcon 2010 (1090517)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 25th, 2010 @ 6:35pm CDT
It's too beautiful! MUST HAVE FOR SKYWARP! ME MINDMASTER MUST HAVE HIM GRIMLOCK! :lol: :lol: :lol: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM:
Re: Gallery of Masterpiece Grimlock from Botcon 2010 (1090524)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on June 25th, 2010 @ 6:52pm CDT
Safety standards my reactor-linkage! When I was seven, the reason I wanted a Grimlock toy was how cool it was that his teeth could almost break your skin if really made him try. Almost.

Re: Gallery of Masterpiece Grimlock from Botcon 2010 (1090545)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 25th, 2010 @ 7:56pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:But here we see the first evidence that the crown will indeed be removable! As much as I love comic continuity, it'd be a shame if it was glued on.

Uh, dude, everyone already knew that. Remember, this version of MP Grimlock was released before. Even if the crown wasn't removable, it probably "clog the pipes" in dino-mode. In other words, it wouldn't even fit. :-B
Re: Gallery of Masterpiece Grimlock from Botcon 2010 (1090554)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on June 25th, 2010 @ 8:15pm CDT
Definitely looking forward to adding this guy to my masterpiece collection.
Re: Gallery of Masterpiece Grimlock from Botcon 2010 (1090612)
Posted by Windracer on June 25th, 2010 @ 10:52pm CDT
Oh gaaaawd that is some kind of sexy. As far as robot dinosaurs go, I mean.

It's almost tempting me back into TF Collecting...
Re: Gallery of Masterpiece Grimlock from Botcon 2010 (1090620)
Posted by DaiShanPrime on June 25th, 2010 @ 11:35pm CDT
=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

I've already warned the customer service desk dude at my local toys r us that I'll be there before the store opens.

He asks, "Wait! I know Grimlock! The T-Rex right???"

Now he wants one too.
Re: Gallery of Masterpiece Grimlock from Botcon 2010 (1090707)
Posted by Solrac333 on June 26th, 2010 @ 8:18am CDT
Those dangerous teeth. I'd like to meet the wussy kid that was hurt by those teeth.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE RED ALERT & BRAWN, Universe Legends 2008" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Autobot Sovereign Alpha Trion 7" Action Figure  Nib" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titan Returns Blitzwing + Headmaster Hazard Voyager class New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return BROADSIDE BLUNDERBUSS Generations Voyager Class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Astrotrain Titans Return Darkmoon Voyager Class SEALED See Pictures" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager Class Diac & Optimus Prime" on EBAY