Gallery of Revenge of the Fallen Starscream Figure

Gallery of Revenge of the Fallen Starscream Figure

Saturday, February 7th, 2009 9:40pm CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 25,914

TFW2005 member GenZhao has posted some photos of the new Voyager-class Starscream figure from the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen toyline.

The gallery showcases both the F-22 Raptor mode and the robot mode, complete with "cyberglyphics" tattoos. See the complete gallery by clicking here.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen hits theatres June 26th 2009.

Credit(s): GenZhao, tfw2005.com

Re: Gallery of Revenge of the Fallen Starscream Figure (880722)
Posted by St. Even on February 7th, 2009 @ 9:48pm CST
That looks so much better than the first mold. Both the jet and robot mode are a huge strp up. I am not a big Screamer fan, but I really like this figure. The mech-alive detail is awesome. The only thing I do not like about this figure and the legs. They look too small.
Re: Gallery of Revenge of the Fallen Starscream Figure (880723)
Posted by dragons on February 7th, 2009 @ 9:49pm CST
wow he has this time i didnt want to buy another starscream but im sold ill get this one last time.

my only small complaint is hes not movie accuate he looks like he does in the teaser but in the teaser he doesnt have the cybertron tattos on him
Re: Gallery of Revenge of the Fallen Starscream Figure (880724)
Posted by 1337W422102 on February 7th, 2009 @ 10:01pm CST
Great plane mode. The underside is fantastic.
Too bad the robot is still a hideous flat insect-ape-piec'a-crap.
Re: Gallery of Revenge of the Fallen Starscream Figure (880725)
Posted by Firebird on February 7th, 2009 @ 10:02pm CST
I can't believe they pulled off a convincing jet mode with almost no undercarriage kibble.

I'm buying this version just on that fact alone. Well that and he has hands this time :P
Re: Gallery of Revenge of the Fallen Starscream Figure (880726)
Posted by D-340 on February 7th, 2009 @ 10:05pm CST
Well, I guess these pics kill the "He's just repaint/remold" argument for all those who thought so.

I like, the jet looks like a jet. Well, accept for his hands sticking out of the rear. Still better than a jet sitting on top of robot parts.
Re: Gallery of Revenge of the Fallen Starscream Figure (880729)
Posted by Prime Riblet on February 7th, 2009 @ 10:16pm CST
this is a great improvement over the first mold-which i do have. the more pictures i see for the new movie figures, the more my wallet starts to cry.
Re: Gallery of Revenge of the Fallen Starscream Figure (880730)
Posted by The_Fires_Of_Inferno on February 7th, 2009 @ 10:22pm CST

So, when are all these coming out?
Re: Gallery of Revenge of the Fallen Starscream Figure (880737)
Posted by Solrac333 on February 7th, 2009 @ 11:10pm CST
Looks nice but now the legs look a little off. At least he has hands though.
Re: Gallery of Revenge of the Fallen Starscream Figure (880738)
Posted by Sunstar on February 7th, 2009 @ 11:17pm CST
I like this mold!
Re: Gallery of Revenge of the Fallen Starscream Figure (880746)
Posted by NickRyder on February 7th, 2009 @ 11:30pm CST
Now I kinda feel like selling my Deep Space and G1 Colored Starscreams to get this one. This is pretty awesome, all they need to do is release a redeco with the Deep Space colors and it'd be awesome. Even as a model of an F22, its pretty sweet.

Makes the old one look like piece of crap from like Armada or RID days.
Re: Gallery of Revenge of the Fallen Starscream Figure (880755)
Posted by First-Aid on February 7th, 2009 @ 11:46pm CST
Remarkable detailing...absolutely beautiful! A must-buy...

...it will be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine. (wraggles eyebrows)
Re: Gallery of Revenge of the Fallen Starscream Figure (880759)
Posted by Kibble on February 8th, 2009 @ 12:02am CST
New mold and new transformation? Damn, probably will end up getting it then. I was kinda looking forward to skipping most of the line...
Re: Gallery of Revenge of the Fallen Starscream Figure (880765)
Posted by Agent 007 on February 8th, 2009 @ 12:27am CST
The_Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:I have all of the first movie line, and now I'll need all of the second movie line too! >_<

So, when are all these coming out?

may 29th is the date I guess I'll pick him up he's a major improvment but the robot mode could use a little tweaking
Re: Gallery of Revenge of the Fallen Starscream Figure (880771)
Posted by typh0id on February 8th, 2009 @ 1:02am CST
Wow...Apparently I'm the only one who think this thing looks damn AWFUL...Actually looks WORSE than the first movie one...And THAT one was awful too...True, there's less kibble underneath but the plane doesn't look as realistic...And the tattoos are just stupid... :shock:

Robot mode...oh goodness...How could they have managed to find a way to make him look any worse than he already did? That's the only thing that impresses me really, their abilty to continually top themselves in terms of crappiness with this character... :APPLAUSE:

Well...at least it makes sense that his jet-mode shoots missles out of it's ass.......Oh wait, no it doesn't.... :roll:
Re: Gallery of Revenge of the Fallen Starscream Figure (880774)
Posted by Savage on February 8th, 2009 @ 1:26am CST
I still hate the movie Starscream design.
Re: Gallery of Revenge of the Fallen Starscream Figure (880792)
Posted by Riotflea on February 8th, 2009 @ 3:27am CST
Hmm...

STUPENDOUSLY AWESOME jet mode. The molding of a "jet" looks great.
The paint apps are to die for. The engine area, though a little cluttered, still lokks GREAT.

But then it transforms into... whatever that's supposed to be. Oh. A robot.
<__<

Won't buy it, because the robot really is that very ugly.
I like the jet mode very much, but... ...I'd still KNOW he transforms.
Re: Gallery of Revenge of the Fallen Starscream Figure (880802)
Posted by robotrik on February 8th, 2009 @ 6:09am CST
I'm so glad i didn't get Screamer the first time cause this one is so much better. :)
Re: Gallery of Revenge of the Fallen Starscream Figure (880806)
Posted by Tekka on February 8th, 2009 @ 6:32am CST
Re: Gallery of Revenge of the Fallen Starscream Figure (880807)
Posted by Dead Metal on February 8th, 2009 @ 6:47am CST
Tekka wrote:It really makes me wish Skywarp had been repainted from this instead of the old version of Starscream. But now part of me has to wonder if they're going to do all the repaints all over again.

I bloody well hope so this mold is awesome and will look amazing in the original G1 colour schemes ala TC and SW!
Re: Gallery of Revenge of the Fallen Starscream Figure (880808)
Posted by alldarker on February 8th, 2009 @ 6:49am CST
WOW... That Starscream is SO much better than the old one it's not even funny. I hated the sight of those previous ugly SS's clogging up the shelves of the toy stores (especially at the time when Blackout was still pretty hard to come by). The alt mod was even worse than the horrible robot mode.

On this one both are excellent! The hands sticking out aren't great, but for the reste, the alt mode is sleek and beautiful. And sure, SS's robot mode isn't good looking as such, but in this mold it's almost exactly how SS looks in the movie. This Starscream is a 9.5 out of 10 in my book!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Autobot Sovereign Alpha Trion 7" Action Figure  Nib" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titan Returns Blitzwing + Headmaster Hazard Voyager class New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return BROADSIDE BLUNDERBUSS Generations Voyager Class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Darkmoon & Astrotrain Titans Return Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations - Titans Return Hyperfire & Blurr (loose)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Blurr SEALED G1 LG-25 Takara Titans Return Generations" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Barricade Action Figure Hasbro" on EBAY