Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020

Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020

Saturday, February 22nd, 2020 7:50pm CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 32,345

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Seibertron now has a whole gallery with fresh new images and views of the Hasbro Studio Series display from #HasbroToyFair 2020! Here we get clearer views of Revenge of the Fallen Soundwave, Sentinel Prime, Skipjack, Overload, Scrapper, Bumblebee Cliffjumper, Bumblebee Blitzwing, Topspin, and Devastator! Although there aren't as many offerings as the Earthrise line Studio Series fans will rejoice as Devastator will finally be complete. These are just a handful of images. You can go to the entire gallery here or click on any image to be brought there. And you can click here to see all the different galleries we have for Toy Fair 2020.

Transformers News: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020

Transformers News: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020

Transformers News: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020

Transformers News: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020

Transformers News: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020

Transformers News: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020

Transformers News: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020

Transformers News: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020

Transformers News: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020

Transformers News: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020

Transformers News: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020

Transformers News: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053843)
Posted by Rysquad on February 22nd, 2020 @ 8:54pm CST
Looking forward to Topspin and hopefully we get Leadfoot in the near future.
Re: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053850)
Posted by william-james88 on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:03pm CST
Rysquad wrote:Looking forward to Topspin and hopefully we get Leadfoot in the near future.


And hopefully people who don't have Targets can find him in their country.
Re: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053854)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:07pm CST
Sentinel's sword looks a lot better in-person, the renders make it look really small
Sentinel.PNG


Also, does anyone know what Target's pre-order policy is on price changes? Because they currently have the preorder up for Overload for $29.99 :-?
Re: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053855)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:09pm CST
Rysquad wrote:Looking forward to Topspin and hopefully we get Leadfoot in the near future.

I'm pretty certain we are, it was leaked in a Target listing, and I cannot see them making 2 of the wreckers and not the 3rd (screams for a Hatchet already)
Re: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053871)
Posted by Ig89ninja on February 22nd, 2020 @ 10:03pm CST
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Also, does anyone know what Target's pre-order policy is on price changes? Because they currently have the preorder up for Overload for $29.99 :-?

Wait, WHAT!?!?! :shock:
Re: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053872)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on February 22nd, 2020 @ 10:17pm CST
Ig89ninja wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Also, does anyone know what Target's pre-order policy is on price changes? Because they currently have the preorder up for Overload for $29.99 :-?

Wait, WHAT!?!?! :shock:

Yep!
067CF598-4CC0-4C96-B97C-2AC9F4EB69E9.jpeg

I’m not sure if Target has a price guarantee though because that’s sure to get fixed sometime soon.
Re: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053881)
Posted by LinaNui on February 22nd, 2020 @ 10:57pm CST
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:
Ig89ninja wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Also, does anyone know what Target's pre-order policy is on price changes? Because they currently have the preorder up for Overload for $29.99 :-?

Wait, WHAT!?!?! :shock:

Yep!
067CF598-4CC0-4C96-B97C-2AC9F4EB69E9.jpeg

I’m not sure if Target has a price guarantee though because that’s sure to get fixed sometime soon.


Just chatted with target and they can not guarantee the price, but I am still going to order him.
Re: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053890)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on February 22nd, 2020 @ 11:34pm CST
Well, I guess I'll be the turd in the punch bowl and say that I don't like Sentinel. That character deserves a leader class figure. This voyager seems too small and simple. The only things I like are the sharp red and that he has a movie-accurate chest. That's the only thing missing on the DoTM leader figure.

I never started collecting the Constructicons either, because I think that Devastator is a hideous mess.

I really like Cliffjumper, reminds me of the Generations repaint of WFC Bee.

Blitzwing will be a pass, as much like Shockwave and Megatron in DoTM, he was horribly mistreated in the Bee movie. He should have been the main villain instead of 2 no-names.

I hate to say it, but Studio Series seems to have run out of steam for me. WW2 Hot Rod was the last figure I got and I was thoroughly disappointed.
Re: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053912)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on February 23rd, 2020 @ 12:42am CST
LinaNui wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:
Ig89ninja wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Also, does anyone know what Target's pre-order policy is on price changes? Because they currently have the preorder up for Overload for $29.99 :-?

Wait, WHAT!?!?! :shock:

Yep!
067CF598-4CC0-4C96-B97C-2AC9F4EB69E9.jpeg

I’m not sure if Target has a price guarantee though because that’s sure to get fixed sometime soon.


Just chatted with target and they can not guarantee the price, but I am still going to order him.


Last year, I ordered Springer, Thundercracker and Galaxy Prime with a promo discount, and they delayed each one individually, and eventually cancelled each one. So. My guess is they will do something similar.

I WAS, however, able to talk to someone at the customer service desk when I finally found Thundercracker on the shelf, and they rang it up in-store at the remaining discounted price for my online order.

So you could definitely try and hope for something like that as least!
Re: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053941)
Posted by ZeroWolf on February 23rd, 2020 @ 5:17am CST
Rodimus Prime wrote:Well, I guess I'll be the turd in the punch bowl and say that I don't like Sentinel. That character deserves a leader class figure. This voyager seems too small and simple. The only things I like are the sharp red and that he has a movie-accurate chest. That's the only thing missing on the DoTM leader figure.

I never started collecting the Constructicons either, because I think that Devastator is a hideous mess.

I really like Cliffjumper, reminds me of the Generations repaint of WFC Bee.

Blitzwing will be a pass, as much like Shockwave and Megatron in DoTM, he was horribly mistreated in the Bee movie. He should have been the main villain instead of 2 no-names.

I hate to say it, but Studio Series seems to have run out of steam for me. WW2 Hot Rod was the last figure I got and I was thoroughly disappointed.


Wouldn't leader Class be too big for the character scale wise? I liked the new characters in the bee movie.
Re: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053991)
Posted by LinaNui on February 23rd, 2020 @ 9:12am CST
https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Stu ... 175&sr=8-7

Overload is listed for $30 on amazon right now and they have a price guarantee, so I cancelled my Target order and got this one. Jump now before someone catches this mistake!
Re: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2054011)
Posted by ZeroWolf on February 23rd, 2020 @ 10:09am CST
The mistake must have come through at Hasbro level then if both Amazon and target listed at that price
Re: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2054015)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 23rd, 2020 @ 10:17am CST
Funny, Pulse listed him correctly.

If amazon put that price up, I'm curious, but I already ordered them through Target with that BOGO coupon, and I don't really want to cancel.

Ugh, now I'm worried after hearing this about Target
Re: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2054018)
Posted by LinaNui on February 23rd, 2020 @ 10:19am CST
ZeroWolf wrote:The mistake must have come through at Hasbro level then if both Amazon and target listed at that price


I don't think so, I think amazon just price matched Targets price since Amazons is shown has being 50 but marked down to 30. While Targets is just straight 30. Overall I am happy to get overload for 30!
Re: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2054032)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 23rd, 2020 @ 11:02am CST
Couple of things here:

first up, I also pre-ordered Overload through amazon in case the Target thing doesn't work out with the stories I've heard.

Also thought about and will list when the waves are coming out:

Wave 1 2020 (out now): DotM Soundwave, WWII Hot Rod, Arcee pack, Bumblebee, Movie 1 Megatron, Mixmaster, Scavenger, Shockwave

Wave 2 2020 (April-ish release): Jeep Bee, Roadbuster, Shatter, Sentinel Prime, Scrapper

Wave 3 2020 (September-ish release): RotF Soundwave, Topspin, Cliffjumper, Skipjack, Blitzwing, Overload

Potential Exclusives: Leadfoot (I would guess a Summer time release)
Re: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2054050)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on February 23rd, 2020 @ 11:31am CST
Rodimus Prime wrote:Well, I guess I'll be the turd in the punch bowl and say that I don't like Sentinel. That character deserves a leader class figure. This voyager seems too small and simple. The only things I like are the sharp red and that he has a movie-accurate chest. That's the only thing missing on the DoTM leader figure.
It doesn't look as small and simple as the 2011 Voyager. The problem with making Sentinel a Leader-class in this line is that Optimus is a Voyager in this line, so Sentinel would end up dwarfing him. Sentinel is taller than Optimus in the film, but not to Grindor levels. Mind you, that does still make him a pass for me, because the ROTF Leader Optimus is still my primary movieverse Optimus... The scale shift has made a lot of Studio Series a pass for me.

Rodimus Prime wrote:I never started collecting the Constructicons either, because I think that Devastator is a hideous mess.
In fairness, ROTF Devastator is supposed to be hideous. Paramounts demands for some level of physics realism ruled out a humanoid design, so the designers purposely went for a horrifically ugly animalistic nightmare mashup monstrosity.

I am interested in the Constructicons. It helps that I like them even just as Movicon rank-swellers, and that some of them have size increases or other improvements compared to their ROTF toys (and others like Overload never got full-size toys at all). I would have been interested even without the Devastator combo. Well, except with regards to Long Haul. :-x

Rodimus Prime wrote:Blitzwing will be a pass, as much like Shockwave and Megatron in DoTM, he was horribly mistreated in the Bee movie. He should have been the main villain instead of 2 no-names.
I disagree with you about Megatron in DotM. It's still his villainy that ultimately drives the plot. Sentinel taking the reins makes sense because Megs is still reeling from his injuries at the end of ROTF while Sentinel is fresh as a daisy after a jolt from the Matrix, which impacts the balance of power between them. Megatron does take his own back when he realizes what's happened, and he and Optimus have what amounts to a decent final throwdown if you take into account that they're both cripples at that point. IMO Megatron gets a better deal in DotM than he does in, say, the Marvel comics.
Re: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2054051)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 23rd, 2020 @ 11:32am CST
He said the Bee movie not DOTM.
Re: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2054056)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on February 23rd, 2020 @ 11:38am CST
Sabrblade wrote:He said the Bee movie not DOTM.
He brought up DotM as a comparison.
Rodimus Prime wrote:Blitzwing will be a pass, as much like Shockwave and Megatron in DoTM, he was horribly mistreated in the Bee movie. He should have been the main villain instead of 2 no-names.
Re: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2054070)
Posted by Seibertron on February 23rd, 2020 @ 12:17pm CST
Here is our Transformers Studio Series video (featuring Devastator at long last) from Seibertron.com's YouTube Channel

Re: Gallery of Transformers Studio Series Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2054078)
Posted by Autobot N on February 23rd, 2020 @ 12:43pm CST
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Paramounts demands for some level of physics realism ruled out a humanoid design, so the designers purposely went for a horrifically ugly animalistic nightmare mashup monstrosity.
So we can have Cybertron in Earth's orbit (twice) without any Earth-destroying consequences, but not a humanoid Devastator?

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
Twincast / Podcast #256:
"Netflix and Siege"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Voyager G2 Combat Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers / Movie the Best Laser beak MBEX" on EBAY
Buy "36246 MISB Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS01 Combat Megatron IN STOCK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Swoop Dinobot Beak unbroken rare 1985 Parts yellowed lot vintage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations TG-25 Orion Pax vs Megatronus Takara Tomy New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Of The Primes Lot: Starscream, Blackwing, Dreadwind Combiners" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers METROPLEX  Takara Hasbro Generations TG-23 *New* from Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Generations War for Cybertron Cybertronian SOUNDWAVE WFC" on EBAY