Friday, May 29th, 2015 1:34pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 32,730

AutobotAlvaron wrote:Another awesome gallery! :APPLAUSE: But, would it be possible to pose him with other Thundercrackers like: G1, CHUG, the CW scout, and most especially an MP (Hasbro version preferably) as they're closely scaled?

You bet! 18 new images have been upload to the Generations Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker gallery. The newest images feature group shots with various incarnations of Thundercracker including Masterpiece, Titanium, Smallest, Generations, G1, Robotmasters and more! It took an additional 3 hours for these 18 photos from start to finish to gather up this army of Thundercrackers, photograph their robot mode shots, transform them all into jet mode, photograph the group in jet mode, crop the photos, update the news story, and put all of the Thundercrackers away back in the appropriate storage tubs. Check out more pictures by clicking on the images below.

Generations Combiner Wars Thundercracker

Transformers News: Gallery Update: Additional comparison images of Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker

This article was last modified on Friday, May 29th, 2015 1:41pm CDT

Re: Gallery Update: Additional comparison images of Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker (1692113)
Posted by Kyleor on May 29th, 2015 @ 1:37pm CDT
It's a flock of Thundercrackers.
Re: Gallery Update: Additional comparison images of Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker (1692124)
Posted by no-one on May 29th, 2015 @ 1:59pm CDT
Kyleor wrote:It's a flock of Thundercrackers.

That's the name of my punk/pop revival band.
Re: Gallery Update: Additional comparison images of Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker (1692128)
Posted by william-james88 on May 29th, 2015 @ 2:03pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

You ask Seibertron and Seibertron delivers!

That aside, the combiner wars leader and MP comparisons are quite telling and very interesting. I didnt know he was bigger and since they cost far less, I am not sure if these leaders should become my seekers for the MP scale :-?
Re: Gallery Update: Additional comparison images of Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker (1692130)
Posted by Va'al on May 29th, 2015 @ 2:06pm CDT
carytheone wrote:
Kyleor wrote:It's a flock of Thundercrackers.

That's the name of my punk/pop revival band.

Thunderflockers?

'Handsome as an F-22 Fighter Jet' should be the first single.
Re: Gallery Update: Additional comparison images of Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker (1692132)
Posted by Wheeljack808 on May 29th, 2015 @ 2:07pm CDT
Re: Gallery Update: Additional comparison images of Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker (1692135)
Posted by william-james88 on May 29th, 2015 @ 2:14pm CDT
who's the lighter blue thundercracker?
Re: Gallery Update: Additional comparison images of Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker (1692137)
Posted by D-BagTron on May 29th, 2015 @ 2:24pm CDT
Big thank you for this. Thundercracker Gang checking in.
Re: Gallery Update: Additional comparison images of Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker (1692138)
Posted by Randomhero on May 29th, 2015 @ 2:26pm CDT
Wheeljack808 wrote:"I prefer to bash Prime one on one but when Megatron says 'gang up', Thundercracker 'GANGS'!" :CON:

Thundercracker: "Sod off Megatron! I have scripts to write, post my Twilight fanfic and take buster for a walk"
Re: Gallery Update: Additional comparison images of Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker (1692143)
Posted by Seibertron on May 29th, 2015 @ 2:40pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:who's the lighter blue thundercracker?

Robotmasters Thundercracker!

Re: Gallery Update: Additional comparison images of Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker (1692146)
Posted by Metroplex79 on May 29th, 2015 @ 2:57pm CDT
Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, Thundercracker!!! Hoooooooooo!!!!
Re: Gallery Update: Additional comparison images of Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker (1692151)
Posted by william-james88 on May 29th, 2015 @ 3:06pm CDT
Thanks Seibertron! That robot master one looks amazing! It's a line I know very little of. I will spend the evening familiarizing myself with them thanks to your galleries :)
Re: Gallery Update: Additional comparison images of Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker (1692154)
Posted by .... on May 29th, 2015 @ 3:08pm CDT
Awww a fan's request answered! :saint:
Thanks for the comparisons! I am not the one who asked but it is nice to see what he looks like with himself! XD
Re: Gallery Update: Additional comparison images of Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker (1692155)
Posted by AutobotAlvaron on May 29th, 2015 @ 3:09pm CDT
:shock: :shock: :DANCE: :DANCE: :APPLAUSE: :HALUC: :HALUC: ABSOLUTE EYE CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

:BOWDOWN: THANK YOU!! I wasn't expecting the response that my request got. I appreciate the extra time & effort you made on our behalf to give us these photos. The Seibertron Galleries are the cleanest, brightest, most thorough, TransFormers pics albums on the Net and we deeply admire & appreciate them! Well done!! :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Re: Gallery Update: Additional comparison images of Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker (1692167)
Posted by Burn on May 29th, 2015 @ 3:29pm CDT

Don't get me wrong, MP Thundercracker is a great representation of his original look, but that was then, this is now, and CWL Thundercracker is a fantastic representation of a modern up-to-date 21st century look.
Re: Gallery Update: Additional comparison images of Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker (1692170)
Posted by william-james88 on May 29th, 2015 @ 3:31pm CDT
Burn wrote:Yeah ... this was never a Jetfire mold. This is a Seeker mold. Standing next to MP Thundercracker just makes CWL Thundercracker all the more sexier.

Totally agree! And plus, these will be easier to obtain and cheaper. And less finicky of course.
Re: Gallery Update: Additional comparison images of Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker (1692172)
Posted by steals_your_goats on May 29th, 2015 @ 3:36pm CDT
My thundercracker from HTS came in today and I must say that he's pretty great. I think he wears the mold better than Jetfire honestly, and I wasn't totally sold on the face sculpt in pictures but in hand it really is quite nice.
Re: Gallery Update: Additional comparison images of Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker (1692183)
Posted by .... on May 29th, 2015 @ 3:47pm CDT
Re: Gallery Update: Additional comparison images of Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker (1692189)
Posted by Burn on May 29th, 2015 @ 3:55pm CDT
Silly wrote:I am actually thinking about forgetting Thundercracker and just getting Starscream when he comes out. Because if you know me, I only need one of a mold. >:oP

That's a fair call BUT ... just like the Datsun boys, the Seeker jets are their own characters, they may share a mold but they're very much individual.

Buy them all. You'll be kicking yourself when they bring Skywarp out. (And they'd better bring Skywarp out)
Re: Gallery Update: Additional comparison images of Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker (1692192)
Posted by .... on May 29th, 2015 @ 3:59pm CDT
Burn wrote:

I am actually tired of Skywarp I WANT SUNSTORM!
Pease Hasbro? Please? :PRAY:
Re: Gallery Update: Additional comparison images of Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker (1692193)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on May 29th, 2015 @ 4:01pm CDT
Oh, WOW! Thank you very much for doing those new pictures, Seibertron! I'm getting my Thundercracker Tuesday, and these make me with I had a TARDIS. :D

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Pounce and Wingspan Incomplete Transformers G1 Hasbro 1987 Vintage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise - WFC / Pounce Wingspan Decepticon Twin Set War Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sludge Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Slag Slug Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alpha Trion Reaction Action Figure Retro Articulated Super7" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ReAction Wave 2 Shrapnel Action Figure Articulated Super7" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Vector Prime & Safeguard Voyager Class 2005 complete working sound" on EBAY