Generation 2 Aerialbots Galleries Now Online

Generation 2 Aerialbots Galleries Now Online

Tuesday, May 29th, 2007 10:51am CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 19,032

Lately, Ryan has been hard at work updating the site with some great new galleries. After several galleries featuring the repaints of the Bruticus G1 mold, and hot on the heels of the Generation 2 Bruticus gallery, Ryan now focuses his attention on the Generation 2 Aerialbots, that merge to form Superion.

See the galleries here:

Air Raid
Fireflight
Skydive
Slingshot
Silverbolt
And their combined form, Superion

And click here to check out the massive toy gallery section of Seibertron.com

Credit(s): Seibertron

This article was last modified on Monday, July 9th, 2007 12:21pm CDT

Re: Generation 2 Aerialbots Galleries Now Online (140425)
Posted by Exulted Unicron on May 29th, 2007 @ 10:54am CDT
man, I'll bet ryan had to handle slingshot with kid gloves, as he's damn fragile
Re: Generation 2 Aerialbots Galleries Now Online (140432)
Posted by This Sucks! on May 29th, 2007 @ 11:00am CDT
Me want Dinobots!
Re: Generation 2 Aerialbots Galleries Now Online (140484)
Posted by First-Aid on May 29th, 2007 @ 11:44am CDT
Damn...I forgot how ugly those repaints were...
Re: Generation 2 Aerialbots Galleries Now Online (140492)
Posted by DREWCIFER on May 29th, 2007 @ 11:50am CDT
GPS sux. You buy a figure and it breaks on it's own.

However, nice pix. I love Seibs galleries.

:DEVIL:
Re: Generation 2 Aerialbots Galleries Now Online (140502)
Posted by Seibertron on May 29th, 2007 @ 11:58am CDT
First-Aid wrote:Damn...I forgot how ugly those repaints were...

I don't mind the G2 Combaticons that much but I really am not a fan of the G2 Aerialbots. I had a really hard time taking photos of these guys because of their drastically contrasting colors. My lighting setup doesn't really accommodate a figure that is primarily white in the same photo with someone who is an orangish red and someone who is blue. Maybe one day I'll get a better light setup with the umbrellas and all that.

I do think I figured out how to adjust my camera accordingly so that some of the figures with the orangish red (like Movie Swindle) will turn out better. Unfortunately, I didn't figure out what to change with the camera until the last few pictures of G2 Superion.
Re: Generation 2 Aerialbots Galleries Now Online (140506)
Posted by Seibertron on May 29th, 2007 @ 12:00pm CDT
Holeshot wrote:Me want Dinobots!

Like this? :P
Re: Generation 2 Aerialbots Galleries Now Online (140542)
Posted by DREWCIFER on May 29th, 2007 @ 12:34pm CDT
SWEET! Can't wait for the Dinobots! You rock!

:DEVIL:
Re: Generation 2 Aerialbots Galleries Now Online (140577)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on May 29th, 2007 @ 1:06pm CDT
I didn't realize these guys had a G2 repaint... but I like this compared to G2 Bruticus. I always thought the Combaticons were repainted weird.
Re: Generation 2 Aerialbots Galleries Now Online (140619)
Posted by Milanion on May 29th, 2007 @ 1:42pm CDT
Hmmm... hard to view this guy without a few neutral density filters...
Re: Generation 2 Aerialbots Galleries Now Online (140622)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on May 29th, 2007 @ 1:45pm CDT
I think I saw the Silverbolt as part of a Japanese knock off set the other day...

Seibertron wrote:Like this? :P

*fangasms*

Damn, Ryan. You're an evil sonofa...in the nicest way, of course. ;)
Re: Generation 2 Aerialbots Galleries Now Online (140643)
Posted by Anonymous on May 29th, 2007 @ 2:06pm CDT
Did you try using the launchers as hip missiles?
Re: Generation 2 Aerialbots Galleries Now Online (140784)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 29th, 2007 @ 4:06pm CDT
I know these guys didn't all have the best paint job, but I always digged Silverbolt's orange and blue paint scheme. I dunno, I just like those colors togethe I guess... :roll:
Re: Generation 2 Aerialbots Galleries Now Online (140964)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on May 29th, 2007 @ 6:27pm CDT
I wish they would have released the Seacons in Classics.
Re: Generation 2 Aerialbots Galleries Now Online (141092)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 29th, 2007 @ 7:52pm CDT
I remember G2 Superion only from the comercial, they had a little hip hop song about Bruticus whooping his ass. But memories being what they are and only having a G1 set of Arealbots, it's nice to see the color differences.

Once again, Thanks Ryan!

I got a cold beer saved with your name on it bud.

Also, Slingshot and a copper Pontiac Sunfire(saw on at work today) look like Protofprm StarScream in alt mode. Not entirely, but there are some simalarities.
Re: Generation 2 Aerialbots Galleries Now Online (141098)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 29th, 2007 @ 8:00pm CDT
DJDrew&ScoobyDoo wrote:SWEET! Can't wait for the Dinobots! You rock!

:DEVIL:

I can't help but notice you have some great BattleStars Figs in your signature pic(Grandus you lucky SoB) but I can't help but ask if that is an origional SkyGarry or the HappyWell remake.

If it is the remake, do you mind me asking how does it hold up as I find HappyWell figs to be pretty much hit or miss.
Re: Generation 2 Aerialbots Galleries Now Online (141181)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 29th, 2007 @ 8:59pm CDT
ShGarland_1383 wrote:I wish they would have released the Seacons in Classics.

Ditto!
Re: Generation 2 Aerialbots Galleries Now Online (141198)
Posted by ZoneDaiatlas on May 29th, 2007 @ 9:19pm CDT
Hey Ryan, What happen to "Slingshot's" arm?

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #276 - Whoops! All Bumblebees
"Whoops! All Bumblebees"
Posted: Sunday, May 16th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Exclusive Complete Loose Rare Technobots" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Action Figure Japan F/S" on EBAY
Buy "Blitzwing TRANSFORMERS Studio Series 65 Bumblebee Movie toy figure jet plane" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors Legends Ghost Starscream Takara Combiner Wars Ex" on EBAY
Buy "LG50 Sixshot | Japanese Transformers Legends Import Takara Tomy Generations" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Bruticus + Shockwave 6 figures included" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS 1985 G1 Hasbro  Milton Bradley Card # 47 Purple Vs Blue Sky Variant" on EBAY