Generations Leader Ultra Magnus Rumored to be on the way?

Transformers News: Generations Leader Ultra Magnus Rumored to be on the way?

Tuesday, October 28th, 2014 9:25PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: mooncake623   Views: 99,378

Seibertron.com Member Autobot Genocide dropped by and pointed us in the direction to an interesting little rumor. It looks like there my be an Ultra Magnus listing alongside the current Generations Leaders

From DecepticusPrime@tfw2005

Whilst scanning through the transformers at work today, I scanned the AOE leaders and found the 2 Megatrons to be crossed with the movie leaders and a listing for an Ultra Magnus.

Please treat this as nothing more than a rumor for now. So Masterpiece Ultra Magnus and Generations Leader class Ultra Magnus in the same year? Will this be a new mold or another Prime repaint? Let us know what you think and speculate away here at our Energon Pub and remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!

Transformers News: Generations Leader Ultra Magnus Rumored to be on the way?
Credit(s): DecepticusPrime@tfw2005

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Generations Leader Ultra Magnus Rumored to be on the way? (1617790)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on October 28th, 2014 @ 9:37pm CDT
Re: Generations Leader Ultra Magnus Rumored to be on the way? (1617793)
Posted by shajaki on October 28th, 2014 @ 9:44pm CDT
Twitchythe3rd wrote:I know it's a just a rumor, but wishful thinking: Voyager Combiner Prime repaint with a Magnus Armor trailer?
others had that theory too.... this supports that speculation in a big way.

im going to go ahead, and get my hopes up :PRAY:
Re: Generations Leader Ultra Magnus Rumored to be on the way? (1617797)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on October 28th, 2014 @ 9:56pm CDT
Oh GOD, let it be true. And let it also not suck. Amen.
Re: Generations Leader Ultra Magnus Rumored to be on the way? (1617798)
Posted by Tsutsukakushi on October 28th, 2014 @ 10:00pm CDT

Think this is great news as I love the TF Leader scale toys and love the Ultra Magnus character toys.

What I'd like to see in a Generations Leader scale Ultra Magnus is the IDW G-1 comic art designs used on the toy sculpt. Want it to be a huge one piece transformation back and forth. Don't want to see any parts forming combined modes.
Re: Generations Leader Ultra Magnus Rumored to be on the way? (1617801)
Posted by Mkall on October 28th, 2014 @ 10:09pm CDT

Honestly, I hope not. I hate that mold for Prime. Could it look ok if covered in armour? Maybe, but I'd rather see a full new figure.
Re: Generations Leader Ultra Magnus Rumored to be on the way? (1617820)
Posted by LordTwann on October 28th, 2014 @ 10:58pm CDT
Re: Generations Leader Ultra Magnus Rumored to be on the way? (1617824)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 28th, 2014 @ 11:09pm CDT
I honestly like to have a Leader Generations Ultra Magnus that would be a G1 hommage with his own little twist. Like the recent Jetfire Leader.

It would be easier on my wallet than the 200$+ MP.
Re: Generations Leader Ultra Magnus Rumored to be on the way? (1617828)
Posted by Joetx on October 28th, 2014 @ 11:19pm CDT
Re: Generations Leader Ultra Magnus Rumored to be on the way? (1617833)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 28th, 2014 @ 11:28pm CDT
Joetx wrote:Sorry if I've missed this, but is the U.S. getting MP Ultra Magnus through a regular big box store (i.e., TRU)?
There has been no word of a Hasbro release of MP Ultra Magnus.
Re: Generations Leader Ultra Magnus Rumored to be on the way? (1617834)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 28th, 2014 @ 11:33pm CDT

Not annouced yet. It's still a Japan exclusive. Still, a North American MP Magnus would certainly be possible. I predict at least 125$+tx. The box will be in English only because it's way too hard to put some French and Spanish on a MP box. It will be, as usuall, a TrU exclusive. Everybody will be able to buy it except us Québécois because of that stupid language issue. Problem that TrU will still refuse to fix. Scalpers will raid the stores. As a result, Magnus will only be available on Ebay for 200$+. In the end, most people will say "fawk it" and just buy the Takara one.
Re: Generations Leader Ultra Magnus Rumored to be on the way? (1617844)
Posted by Henry921 on October 29th, 2014 @ 12:24am CDT
Leader Magnus.

MP Magnus.

I am in need of a CHUG Magnus taller than the Generations FOC deluxe...

Buy Takara Mags now or wait until this is confirmed... argh! :BOOM:
Re: Generations Leader Ultra Magnus Rumored to be on the way? (1617853)
Posted by RhA on October 29th, 2014 @ 2:31am CDT
I can deal with this right now.
Re: Generations Leader Ultra Magnus Rumored to be on the way? (1617855)
Posted by Tsutsukakushi on October 29th, 2014 @ 3:06am CDT
Mkall wrote:

Hope not, Also.

Don't want to see any smaller cab-bot that parts-forms combines with a Armor trailer to form a leader class toy.

Would rather see a Generations one piece big Leader scale Ultra Magnus toy that just transforms back and forth.
Re: Generations Leader Ultra Magnus Rumored to be on the way? (1617874)
Posted by Mykltron on October 29th, 2014 @ 5:39am CDT
LordTwann wrote:It's probably going to be the new voyager Prime with add on armor. This makes me sad since that new prime looks like crap. I'm prepared to eat my words, but man it looks awful.

I doubt it'll be that good. I think it'll be a simple white and blue repaint.
Re: Generations Leader Ultra Magnus Rumored to be on the way? (1617887)
Posted by megatronus on October 29th, 2014 @ 6:59am CDT
Re: Generations Leader Ultra Magnus Rumored to be on the way? (1617888)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on October 29th, 2014 @ 7:03am CDT
please please happen. i was wanting a voyager but a leader will do as well.
Re: Generations Leader Ultra Magnus Rumored to be on the way? (1617889)
Posted by It Is Him on October 29th, 2014 @ 7:03am CDT
Hasbro seems to be playing it real safe with G1 homages at this point. I can't see the current team re-writing the book on Ultra Magnus.
Re: Generations Leader Ultra Magnus Rumored to be on the way? (1617894)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 29th, 2014 @ 7:43am CDT
megatronus wrote:I'm not sure how people are making the jump from the "Generations Leader Ultra Magnus" rumor to "Voyager Prime repaint with armor" speculation. One is not like the other...
People really want the old white Prime cab inner robot on this toy, and using the new Voyager Prime mold as a base is but one of several ways that could be done.
Re: Generations Leader Ultra Magnus Rumored to be on the way? (1617898)
Posted by megatronus on October 29th, 2014 @ 7:54am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

I get that's what people would want, but then I imagine the description wouldn't be "Leader Ultra Magnus."

The CW Voyager Prime mold is made to accommodate combination with 4 smaller bots, not necessarily a trailer. Given the simplified route Hasbro has been traveling, we're more likely to get a standard leader class blue, white, and red figure.

That's just my own speculation, given the zero information we have besides the rumor.
Re: Generations Leader Ultra Magnus Rumored to be on the way? (1617927)
Posted by GuyIncognito on October 29th, 2014 @ 9:45am CDT
How many of the 30 have been released/revealed so far? Is there a complete list somewhere?

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #219 - Big Cat Convoy
"Big Cat Convoy"
Posted: Monday, March 18th, 2019

Buy "transformers war for cybertron siege Starscream And Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Ultra Magnus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers -  Siege (War for Cybertron) - Roadhandler & Swindler - Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON TRILOGY - STARSCREAM WFC-S24" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Leader Class Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "Starscream  Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Voyager Class New Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege 2019 DECEPTICON SOUNDWAVE Figure War For Cybertron Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron STARSCREAM Voyager Class Figure WFC-S24" on EBAY