Generations Selects News: Lift Ticket Revealed and New Images of Black Zarak

Generations Selects News: Lift Ticket Revealed and New Images of Black Zarak

Wednesday, October 27th, 2021 11:57pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 41,953

There was a small Pulse member exclusive panel today but you didn't miss much if you are not a member. They revealed Generations Selects Lift Ticket (diaclone red Hoist) as well as the new packaging for the line this year. We saw boxes for both Lift Ticket and Black Zarak. And speaking of Zarak, we got some in hand photos from Twitter too. You can see all the images below along with the blurb from Hasbro for Lift Ticket, which includes a link to order him now.

The time is now! Our first Generations Selects character for 2022 is Deluxe Class Lift-Ticket! This figure is inspired by its 4WD Wrecker Diaclone red variant. As we bring universes together in Transformers Legacy, we also updated the look to our Generations Selects packaging to feature line art of the character.
Pre-order available now: https://go.hasb.ro/3mlHwLP

Transformers News: Generations Selects News: Lift Ticket Revealed and New Images of Black Zarak

Re: Generations Selects News: Lift Ticket Revealed and New Images of Black Zarak (2119756)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 28th, 2021 @ 12:20am CDT
Black Zarak's cardboard box is gonna be HUGE.
Re: Generations Selects News: Lift Ticket Revealed and New Images of Black Zarak (2119760)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 28th, 2021 @ 4:09am CDT
I want Lift Ticket but as a regular Select, it will be available everywhere easy like all the rest sooner or later.
I'll wait.

Black Zarak will be my X-Mass gift... bought one year in advance!
Re: Generations Selects News: Lift Ticket Revealed and New Images of Black Zarak (2119766)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on October 28th, 2021 @ 8:18am CDT
So Black Zarak officially will be called a Selects Titan or a Legacy Titan? Or is it just Megalo Convoy?
Re: Generations Selects News: Lift Ticket Revealed and New Images of Black Zarak (2119771)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 28th, 2021 @ 8:42am CDT
He'll be the Legacy Selects Titan Class (first of his kind) so completely separate then Megalo Convoy who is the legacy retail Titan class
Re: Generations Selects News: Lift Ticket Revealed and New Images of Black Zarak (2119772)
Posted by primalxconvoy on October 28th, 2021 @ 8:42am CDT
Why do they have to call him "Black Zarak"? Why not just call him "Zarak"?

- https://youtu.be/m_hBxdD7-OI
Re: Generations Selects News: Lift Ticket Revealed and New Images of Black Zarak (2119785)
Posted by o.supreme on October 28th, 2021 @ 10:19am CDT
primalxconvoy wrote:Why do they have to call him "Black Zarak"? Why not just call him "Zarak"?

- https://youtu.be/m_hBxdD7-OI

Re: Generations Selects News: Lift Ticket Revealed and New Images of Black Zarak (2119795)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 28th, 2021 @ 11:46am CDT
Re: Generations Selects News: Lift Ticket Revealed and New Images of Black Zarak (2119796)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 28th, 2021 @ 11:48am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:Also memory is fuzzy but wasn't the character called Black Zarak in Masterforce anyway? I certainly remember the English subs referring him as such.
primalxconvoy was joking. If his video had been properly embedded, that would have made it clearer.
Re: Generations Selects News: Lift Ticket Revealed and New Images of Black Zarak (2119797)
Posted by o.supreme on October 28th, 2021 @ 11:48am CDT

Yes, that's always been the characters name. I think based on the OP YT link he was joking. At least I hope he was.
Re: Generations Selects News: Lift Ticket Revealed and New Images of Black Zarak (2119798)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 28th, 2021 @ 11:50am CDT
Yeah I don't click on links without Previews, too many Rick Rolls made me cautious :lol:
Re: Generations Selects News: Lift Ticket Revealed and New Images of Black Zarak (2119799)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on October 28th, 2021 @ 12:04pm CDT
I’m really liking Lift Ticket. The red and yellow really pop on the Earthrise Hoist mold. Now I want to see a black redeco of Legacy Skids as Burn Out to complete that old BotCon pairing. Actually, I’m ready for the whole set of Skids repaints: Crosscut, Reboost, Screech, and “Green Skids.” Am I missing any? I’m betting at least one of these repaints will show up later in the Legacy line.
Re: Generations Selects News: Lift Ticket Revealed and New Images of Black Zarak (2119801)
Posted by blackeyedprime on October 28th, 2021 @ 12:12pm CDT
Really wanted a purple Hoist to go with Impactor, I'm liking the red one though and even though I have the botcon one I'll likely pick him up but I'm not in any rush. Typical hasbro reveals X amount of stuff from their IPs and the one thing I want I cant preorder anywhere :P
Re: Generations Selects News: Lift Ticket Revealed and New Images of Black Zarak (2119815)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on October 28th, 2021 @ 1:49pm CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:Now I want to see a black redeco of Legacy Skids as Burn Out to complete that old BotCon pairing.
*cough*
https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ves/46327/
Re: Generations Selects News: Lift Ticket Revealed and New Images of Black Zarak (2119824)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on October 28th, 2021 @ 3:07pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:
*cough*
https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ves/46327/

Awesome! :D
Re: Generations Selects News: Lift Ticket Revealed and New Images of Black Zarak (2119825)
Posted by primalxconvoy on October 28th, 2021 @ 3:29pm CDT
Sorry, I'm used to websites automatically embedding (YouTube) links...

(Please update Seibertron to the 21st century....)
Re: Generations Selects News: Lift Ticket Revealed and New Images of Black Zarak (2119899)
Posted by optimeow on October 29th, 2021 @ 12:23pm CDT
Black Zarak! =P~
I have been waiting to get a toy like this of him since I was 8 years old!
Finally can afford him as a working adult.
Re: Generations Selects News: Lift Ticket Revealed and New Images of Black Zarak (2119953)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 29th, 2021 @ 6:23pm CDT
For those playing along at home, My PulseCon Venom shipped today by FedEx. I think the different shipping providers depend on where the item is coming from.
Re: Generations Selects News: Lift Ticket Revealed and New Images of Black Zarak (2119973)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on October 30th, 2021 @ 5:43am CDT
I think Zarak is gonna be my last Titan class figure....with Metro, Trypto, Predaking, Omega, Scorpo, and Devy things are to the brim I think. :VEHI:
Re: Generations Selects News: Lift Ticket Revealed and New Images of Black Zarak (2119976)
Posted by Emerje on October 30th, 2021 @ 6:16am CDT
optimeow wrote:I hope the golden parts are brighter like in the promo shots rather than how they look in these pics.

The new pics are of the final product. The gold is most likely painted and will look like it does on Studio Series 86 Grimlock and Slug.

Emerje
Re: Generations Selects News: Lift Ticket Revealed and New Images of Black Zarak (2120099)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 1st, 2021 @ 7:18pm CDT
Zarak looks really sharp, those pictures made me excited for him again.

Lift Ticket looks nice. I did not get Hoist, so this will be my first time handling the Hoist tooling. Looking forward to adding him to the ranks of Diaclone bots. I might need my own diaclone shelf by the time I get the Den put back up

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return MINDWIPE & VORATH Deluxe Headmaster Opened" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations - Starscream, Optimus Prime, Rodimus Prime - NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Bundle" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Decepticon Blitzwing" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Octone Hasbro Voyager Octane Figure Triple Changer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Legends Class Rumble/Frenzy Incomplete #RIBFIR" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak 100% Complete" on EBAY