Get Your Tech On: Music Label and Device Label Figures Added to the Galleries!

Get Your Tech On: Music Label and Device Label Figures Added to the Galleries!

Tuesday, November 3rd, 2009 10:34pm CST

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Site Articles
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 32,629

Seibertron is at it again! This time he brings us full galleries of Music Label Rumble and Frenzy, Soundwave: Blaster-Black and the highly anticipated figures Device Label Tigatron and Ravage!

Check out these galleries by clicking on the names above!
Get Your Tech On: Music Label and Device Label Figures Added to the Galleries!
Get Your Tech On: Music Label and Device Label Figures Added to the Galleries!

Credit(s): Seibertron

Re: Get Your Tech On: Music Label and Device Label Figures Added to the Galleries! (1016591)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 3rd, 2009 @ 10:42pm CST
I really want a white ML Soundwave, especially after seeing CP's in person. The purple compartment door just looks out of place on ML Soundblaster, and the Spark Blue is the same old Soundwave, give or take.
Re: Get Your Tech On: Music Label and Device Label Figures Added to the Galleries! (1016612)
Posted by gigazarak on November 4th, 2009 @ 12:24am CST
Music Label Soundwave should have had USB support!
Re: Get Your Tech On: Music Label and Device Label Figures Added to the Galleries! (1016613)
Posted by UltraPrimal on November 4th, 2009 @ 12:25am CST

Also isn't it kind of funny that they changed the insignia on the screen but didn't both to change who's attached to it. So Ravage is plugged into an Autobot "laptop". And I don't know if the mouse is supposed to be Grimlock or Overkill or Dinobot or whoever.
Re: Get Your Tech On: Music Label and Device Label Figures Added to the Galleries! (1016614)
Posted by Mkall on November 4th, 2009 @ 12:29am CST
UltraPrimal wrote:I'd be interested to know what it says on the back of the box for Ravage and Tigatron. Isn't that the Device Label Blaster on the back? The one that turns into some sort of USB hub or something, which happens to look like a mini laptop. I was really looking forward to that Blaster but now I don't know if he's coming out or not.

He is in December
Re: Get Your Tech On: Music Label and Device Label Figures Added to the Galleries! (1016808)
Posted by Oilspill on November 4th, 2009 @ 10:02am CST
Yeah, I'm definitely picking up device label Ravage, and may even look for a music label Soundwave to keep him company.
He looks to be, IMHO, the best Ravage figure to date.
Re: Get Your Tech On: Music Label and Device Label Figures Added to the Galleries! (1016812)
Posted by Forgotten on November 4th, 2009 @ 10:08am CST
Re: Get Your Tech On: Music Label and Device Label Figures Added to the Galleries! (1016826)
Posted by rpetras on November 4th, 2009 @ 10:57am CST
I REALLY hope Buzzsaw & Laserbeak get this same treatment.

I'd love those guys as USB sticks too.

I kind of want Soundwave: Black now. If he had the red door, it would have been a must buy, but with the purple door, I'm still hesitant.

Blue ML Soundwave is front & center in my Decepticon display, I really like the design.
Re: Get Your Tech On: Music Label and Device Label Figures Added to the Galleries! (1016852)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on November 4th, 2009 @ 12:37pm CST
UltraPrimal wrote:And I don't know if the mouse is supposed to be Grimlock or Overkill or Dinobot or whoever.

Grimlock and Dinosaurer a.k.a Trypticon.

Re: Get Your Tech On: Music Label and Device Label Figures Added to the Galleries! (1016859)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 4th, 2009 @ 12:57pm CST
Forgotten wrote:y'know I bet I could rig up one of my old iPhone speakers inside of ML Soundwave's shoulder cannon. That might just be worth trying. That way I can just get him to say random G1 audio clips out loud. I shall get one and try.

That would be one of the most awesome things ever! Be sure to post it if you make it work.

Awesome, can't wait to get home and look at the Ravage gallery in detail. Heh, can't wait to get my Pile o' Loot, even though it's going to be awhile.

Black Soundwave looks really badass, although he's obviously not a perfect Soundblaster homage. Ah well, I already have every version of Soundwave in his traditional colors, there's no room in my collection or budget for both.
Re: Get Your Tech On: Music Label and Device Label Figures Added to the Galleries! (1016870)
Posted by goshjosh95 on November 4th, 2009 @ 1:30pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Looking at ML Soundwave makes me want him even more :P Except, which color? Same problem with Convoy/Optimus Prime: iPod white or G1 colors?

I guess it depends on the aesthetic you're going for... a white ML Soundwave & Convoy would look nice together (very Apple/iPod sleek). However, let me see if I can convince you...

I chose spark blue ML Soundwave because he fits in perfectly with my Classics collection of Decepticons.

I also got the G1 colored ML Convoy because I think that beautiful re-sculpted G1 face would be wasted on the fairly monochrome white one. His diecast & plastic are perfectly matched deeper red & blue. See for yourself; they're awesome! (sorry for the quality; snapped 'em quick):

Re: Get Your Tech On: Music Label and Device Label Figures Added to the Galleries! (1019558)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on November 12th, 2009 @ 7:49pm CST
Re: Get Your Tech On: Music Label and Device Label Figures Added to the Galleries! (1019572)
Posted by Forgotten on November 12th, 2009 @ 8:58pm CST
ShGarland_1383 wrote:I'm happy I picked up DL Tigatron. My only complaint right now is that the software that comes with it is that it only seems to work with Windows XP (so I can't install it on to Windows 7 or, more importantly, my Mac.) I can still use the 2GB memory, though, so I'm happy. (If I could get the tech specs, though, that'd be great.)

Get Windows 7 Ultimate & run it under XP virtualization mode or just use compatability with XP sp3 or vista sp2. As for the Mac, you could use Crossovers & run it on Mac or use a virtual XP through Virtual PC 2007, Parralels, or run it straight up with Boot Camp.

Just some options.
Re: Get Your Tech On: Music Label and Device Label Figures Added to the Galleries! (1021265)
Posted by alldarker on November 20th, 2009 @ 6:56am CST
I got Music Label Blaster back when TFSource had a discount on him: nice mold, but I own a 60 GB iPod, so I've yet to put a memory card in him to see how he 'sounds'.

Received my DL Ravage and Tigatron yesterday, and have unpacked Tigatron (Ravage is staying in his box). Man, he is actually SO much cooler than I'd expected.
Cat mode is awesome, and 2 GB memory is pretty decent (although most of my more mobile files are carried around on 16 GB drives nowadays). The Tigatron / Ravage avatar is a very nice touch and makes up for the lack of memory. 'Luckily' I'm not on Windows 7 yet.
Jeez... this must be the first Transformer I've taken with me since middle school ;)

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG17 Blackarachnia complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG15 Night Bird shadow" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BLAST OFF and MEGATRONUS Amazon Exclusive Combiner Wars Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Wheelie Generations Legends Rare Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Onslaught Combaticons Leader Combiner Wars In Box" on EBAY
Buy "?? Transformers Titans Return Legends COSMOS & SEASPRAY figure Lot Authentic" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return TRYPTICON Factory Sealed MISB HASBRO" on EBAY