Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online

Transformers News: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online

Thursday, September 17th, 2009 11:13PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Live Action Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 61,554

The all too well known leaders of The Autobots and Decepticons join Seibertron's Toy Gallery section in their latest incarnations from the Transformers Revenge of The Fallen toy line. Check out each of them by clicking here for Optimus Prime and here for Megatron.

Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online

Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online

Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online

Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online
Credit(s): Seibertron
Re: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online (998592)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 17th, 2009 @ 11:26pm CDT
Those are some made poses for Megatron. I think a Starscream + Megatron + Grindor vs Prime pic in the future would be sweet.
Re: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online (998597)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on September 18th, 2009 @ 12:02am CDT
shonenfan4 wrote:I think a Starscream + Megatron + Grindor vs Prime pic in the future would be sweet.

What? This not good enough?

Re: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online (998611)
Posted by Blurrz on September 18th, 2009 @ 1:06am CDT
Gorgeous as always.
Re: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online (998616)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 18th, 2009 @ 1:31am CDT
Darth Bombshell wrote:

What? This not good enough?

Sweet, that's the one I'm talking about. :wink:
Re: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online (998621)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on September 18th, 2009 @ 1:47am CDT
ITS ABOUT TIME!
kidding! great as always ;)^
Re: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online (998639)
Posted by capellamusic on September 18th, 2009 @ 3:38am CDT
Re: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online (998761)
Posted by Convotron on September 18th, 2009 @ 9:35am CDT
Awesome galleries! Great job as usual. :)
Re: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online (998840)
Posted by Seibertron on September 18th, 2009 @ 11:52am CDT
capellamusic wrote:At last! The 2 galleries I've been waiting for! Thank you Ryan, your galleries are always the best :) . Next I'm hoping for Leader Jetfire with Ryan treatment :) .

Leader Jetfire and Jetpower Optimus Prime will be coming up soon. I just finished taking the final photos last night.
Re: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online (998860)
Posted by capellamusic on September 18th, 2009 @ 12:04pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

Cool! Can't wait to see those too :) .
Re: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online (999005)
Posted by Nemesis Rodimus on September 18th, 2009 @ 3:52pm CDT
Cool. Great battle scenes! B-)

Just a question, where did you get Robot Replicas Optimus? I've looked everywhere (the one Target and one Walmart I have), but I can't find him!!! I want him so badly, because I've got Jetfire and The Fallen. I need Optimus, Megatron, and Starscream to get the main 'adult' characters of the movie (of course, that doesn't include Skids, Mudflap, Bumblebee, ect.), and my Walmart only has SS and Megs! I may just wind up doing Site-to-Store on Walmart.com.
Re: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online (999064)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 18th, 2009 @ 5:08pm CDT
Nemesis Rodimus wrote:Cool. Great battle scenes! B-)

I think Robot Replicas Optimus are everywhere, at least in most Target and TRUs that I've been to.
Re: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online (1000747)
Posted by Seibertron on September 21st, 2009 @ 9:30am CDT
I completed the galleries for Jetfire, Ransack and Depthcharge over the weekend. I thought I had Jetpower Optimus Prime completed as well but I forgot to do some comparison battle shots between Jetpower Optimus Prime and Devastator. I should be able to get those pics completed in the next couple of days. Jetfire, Ransack, and Depthcharge should be posted by tomorrow.

I also finished up some pics for the FAB versions of Optimus Prime, Starscream, and Sideways, the last of the FABs I needed to complete individual robot shots for. I still need to complete faction comparison shots for the FABs, Robot Heroes, and Robot Replicas.

I'm still looking to find time in the next week or two to finish up the 4 remaining deluxes: Desert Brawl, Smokescreen, Jolt, and Blazemaster. Hopefully sooner than later. :)

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Age of Extinction Lockdown 12 Inch Figure Hasbro Action Toy Lock - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 31 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon Human Alliance Leadfoot Steeljaw Sergeant Detour - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 34 minutes 53 seconds
New Transformers The Last Knight Movie 5 Premier Edition Deluxe Steelbane - Time Remaining: 28 days 11 hours 46 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Platinum Edition Insecticons Bombshell Kickback Skrapnel Stock Now - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 48 minutes 16 seconds
Hasbro Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition AUTOBOT HOUND Robot NIB - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 52 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Starscream Thundercracker Skywarp Universe Classics Generations - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 52 minutes 45 seconds
PlaySkool Heroes Transformers Rescue Boys Shark Sub Capture -New - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 57 minutes 16 seconds
TRANSFORMERS [2013] TAKARA TG-11 DELUXE FALL of CYBERTRON ULTRA MAGNUS - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 58 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #185 - Carnage in Troja Major