Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More

Transformers News: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More

Friday, March 16th, 2018 11:16PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings, Company News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 11,429

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Toysrus Canada said it would be business as usual with them and that includes the great deals. This week, from March 16 to 22, they have a mix and match sale where you can buy any toy from a variety of brands, including all things Transformers and the second toy you buy would be 50% off. You can combine any toys from different brands. The 50% off would be on the toy of lesser or equal value.

That is not all, oh no, that is not all. This deal is stackable against the current Hasbro coupons which are set to expire March 31st. And these coupons include a Buy 2 Get 1 Free, so buying three Generations $20 deluxes would mean that the first is full price, the second is half priced, and the third is free. Which would mean three deluxe class Transformers for $30 CAD ($22.90 USD). The coupon for 20$ off 50$ would also be stackable with their BOGO deal if that is used instead. So there are a lot of savings to be had by all and this could be the time to buy the wave 1 POTP toys you may have been waiting to get or even the time to buy The Last Knight Cogman, who is showing up at Toysrus stores across the country.

There are also deals this week-end for grandparents, where they get up to an additional 15% off on Saturday the 17th. And come March 24th, there will be a lego themed Easter Egg Hunt across the store with other product demos.

Transformers News: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More

Transformers News: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More

Transformers News: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More


Transformers News: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More

Transformers News: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More
Credit(s): Toysrus.ca
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More (1947850)
Posted by william-james88 on March 23rd, 2018 @ 9:43pm CDT
Canada might be a tad later than the US but we are getting everything so far. Of all places, EB Games (Canada's Gamestop) is there many of these new figures are being found. Transformers Power of the Primes voyagers, which include Elita-1 and Hun Gurrr, have been found there along with wave 1 Studio Series deluxes and voyagers, which include Bumblebee, Stinger, Crowbar, Ratchet, Starscream and Optimus Prime.

All these toys are at retail price or lower, if you have the Edge card. These are the prices.

POTP Wave 2 Voyagers: $29.99 ($24 USD)
Studio Series Deluxes: $29.99 ($24 USD)
Studio Series voyagers: $39.99 ($31 USD)

The wave 2 legends class figures, from Power of the Primes, have also been found, but at Walmart.

The sightings are from Quebec and Ontario so far and come from cybertron.ca's Kheoth and Hupla, along with yours truly.









Re: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More (1947896)
Posted by Nicorange on March 24th, 2018 @ 12:24am CDT
Again with the increased prices of TLK! Oh well, hopefully there’ll be a sale.
Re: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More (1947920)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 24th, 2018 @ 6:14am CDT
Montreal get the new stuff first again. Why Laval, the town right across the river, always get the shaft? #-o
Re: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More (1948532)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 26th, 2018 @ 10:13pm CDT
Can any fellow Canadians tell me if there is a way to see ONLY what Walmart sell on the WALMART site? Because now they allowed 3p scalpers selling random trash at 10 to 20 times the prices all over. Like some cancer cells that landed on the site via shotgun blast.

Seriously, there is NO WAY to see Walmart's new stuff without shuffling through countless trash listings.

WALMART, YOU ARE NOT AMAZON FOR FOX'S SAKE! :BOOM:
Re: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More (1948535)
Posted by william-james88 on March 26th, 2018 @ 10:40pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:Can any fellow Canadians tell me if there is a way to see ONLY what Walmart sell on the WALMART site? Because now they allowed 3p scalpers selling random trash at 10 to 20 times the prices all over. Like some cancer cells that landed on the site via shotgun blast.

Seriously, there is NO WAY to see Walmart's new stuff without shuffling through countless trash listings.

WALMART, YOU ARE NOT AMAZON FOR FOX'S SAKE! :BOOM:




Re: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More (1948567)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 27th, 2018 @ 4:35am CDT
Thanks Will. Seriously, it's not a luxury to be able to avoid the scalper CANCER listings.
Re: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More (1953413)
Posted by Stealth Claw on April 16th, 2018 @ 5:40pm CDT
I was at the Wal-Mart in Geulph, Ontario today (was on way home from seeing family up north) and I they ate fully stocked up on potp wave two dulexs. I pick up the final two dinobots. I also saw rippersnaper only at the the Wal-Mart near the hospital in st. Catherines, Ontario last week.
Re: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More (1960027)
Posted by william-james88 on May 17th, 2018 @ 2:11pm CDT
Big sale on all TFs 30$ and up at TRU starting now. Puck up your 50$ Blackouts and Grimlocks while you can.
Re: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More (1960029)
Posted by shajaki on May 17th, 2018 @ 2:15pm CDT
Mmmm... glad this thread popped up because I was meaning to ask...

Has Black Rodimus been spotted in Canada yet?
Re: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More (1960035)
Posted by william-james88 on May 17th, 2018 @ 2:23pm CDT
shajaki wrote:Mmmm... glad this thread popped up because I was meaning to ask...

Has Black Rodimus been spotted in Canada yet?

nope
Re: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More (1960044)
Posted by shajaki on May 17th, 2018 @ 2:43pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
shajaki wrote:Mmmm... glad this thread popped up because I was meaning to ask...

Has Black Rodimus been spotted in Canada yet?
nope
Huh. I don't think he's been plentiful, but those Mericans have had him for a while. What gives?
Re: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More (1960090)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 17th, 2018 @ 7:58pm CDT
shajaki wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
shajaki wrote:Mmmm... glad this thread popped up because I was meaning to ask...

Has Black Rodimus been spotted in Canada yet?
nope
Huh. I don't think he's been plentiful, but those Mericans have had him for a while. What gives?


The ususal distributions shenanigans. I'm still waiting for Wave 2 of the mini-pretenders.

Also, I learned that the dreaded "no French on the box mean SCREW YOU QUEBEC!" trend is coming back. Many upcoming Incredibles 2 dolls won't come over here as well as MPM Barricade. If I really want it, I'll have to import it. #-o
Re: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More (1960094)
Posted by william-james88 on May 17th, 2018 @ 8:08pm CDT
Shajaki, if I learnt one thing from the whole toysrus ordeal is that Canada really is independent in terms of distributors, markets and the like. So what comes out in the US is not wholly indicative of when it comes out in Canada. And viceversa. hence why we skip some toys and they skip some toys and its not the same toys.
Re: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More (1960843)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 21st, 2018 @ 9:08pm CDT
Missed out on the RiD Grimlock and Bee Platinum Edition? It's back in stock at Walmart.ca for 80$.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/transforme ... 0195420284

<!-- ia0 -->2018-05-21_220714.png<!-- ia0 -->
Re: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More (1962522)
Posted by shajaki on May 31st, 2018 @ 6:16pm CDT
:DANCE:

Re: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More (1962526)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 31st, 2018 @ 6:46pm CDT
That "true geewun" Megs look amazing, but only the most dedicated fans will get this...
...Right, Shaj? ;)
Re: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More (1962530)
Posted by shajaki on May 31st, 2018 @ 7:12pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:That "true geewun" Megs look amazing, but only the most dedicated fans will get this...
...Right, Shaj? ;)
You know it :lol:

That A3U link, I don't think there's a better way for (a Canadian) to get this toy. It's a stupid TTM exclusive, price is comparable to the US importers, free shipping, and no orange barrel plug :DANCE:
Re: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More (1962532)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 31st, 2018 @ 7:19pm CDT
shajaki wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:That "true geewun" Megs look amazing, but only the most dedicated fans will get this...
...Right, Shaj? ;)
You know it :lol:

That A3U link, I don't think there's a better way for (a Canadian) to get this toy. It's a stupid TTM exclusive, price is comparable to the US importers, free shipping, and no orange barrel plug :DANCE:


And even though you'll have to pay taxes, you won't have to pay that stupid 10$ extra for "custom handling". Even tough I think I paid enough for my MP-36, if you have the slightiest interest for getting that special Megs, you better have your preorder confirmed.

Seriously, that's one repaint/remold that is very relevant and worth it. Even more so than the pretty random MP-05G.
Re: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More (1962550)
Posted by william-james88 on May 31st, 2018 @ 10:26pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
shajaki wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:That "true geewun" Megs look amazing, but only the most dedicated fans will get this...
...Right, Shaj? ;)
You know it :lol:

That A3U link, I don't think there's a better way for (a Canadian) to get this toy. It's a stupid TTM exclusive, price is comparable to the US importers, free shipping, and no orange barrel plug :DANCE:


And even though you'll have to pay taxes, you won't have to pay that stupid 10$ extra for "custom handling". Even tough I think I paid enough for my MP-36, if you have the slightiest interest for getting that special Megs, you better have your preorder confirmed.

Seriously, that's one repaint/remold that is very relevant and worth it. Even more so than the pretty random MP-05G.


For Shaj's case, he would pay less taxes since he lives in Alberta. Congrats on your preorder Shajaki!
Re: Great Deals and Fun to be had at Toysrus Canada for Transformers Toys and More (1962735)
Posted by shajaki on June 2nd, 2018 @ 4:59pm CDT
POTP Wave 2 Voyagers live at TRU.ca

Also, Black Roddy snuck on without me noticing somehow. Out of stock :-(

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #203 - Light Bringer
Twincast / Podcast #203:
"Light Bringer"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 15th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon