Gregg Berger Wants You to Vote Grimlock!

Gregg Berger Wants You to Vote Grimlock!

Tuesday, April 19th, 2011 1:36pm CDT

Category: Event News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 22,717

The voice of Grimlock from the original Transformers cartoon, Gregg Berger, wants you to vote Grimlock for this year's Hall of Fame. Check out Grimlock's campaign video below!

To cast your vote click here!

Credit(s): Pete Sinclair

This article was last modified on Tuesday, April 19th, 2011 1:47pm CDT

Re: Gregg Berger Wants You to Vote Grimlock! (1211078)
Posted by Heavy B on April 19th, 2011 @ 2:31pm CDT
awesome, but im still going waspinator.

but DAMN grimlock sounds different
Re: Gregg Berger Wants You to Vote Grimlock! (1211081)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 19th, 2011 @ 2:48pm CDT
Re: Gregg Berger Wants You to Vote Grimlock! (1211084)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on April 19th, 2011 @ 2:54pm CDT
Sorry Big Grim, but Waspinator has my votes.

Wazzpinator iz greateszt of Predaconz! Wazzpinator rulezz!
Re: Gregg Berger Wants You to Vote Grimlock! (1211104)
Posted by rpetras on April 19th, 2011 @ 3:58pm CDT
I may throw a vote Grimlock's way, just because of this add. :D

However, I'm supporting Shockwave. :APPLAUSE:
Re: Gregg Berger Wants You to Vote Grimlock! (1211123)
Posted by JERRYUS PRIME on April 19th, 2011 @ 5:09pm CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:Was it just me or did Grimlock sound a little like yoda? My vote was already for Grimlock. This is pretty cool, hope to see more of the voice actors get involved like this. Vote for him Grimlock

yeah i would also like to see more voice actors getting involved stll my vote goesto..JAZZ..
Re: Gregg Berger Wants You to Vote Grimlock! (1211126)
Posted by BeastProwl on April 19th, 2011 @ 5:26pm CDT
Doesnt have me convinced, sorry. I Vote............. UNICRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if only if only :D
Re: Gregg Berger Wants You to Vote Grimlock! (1211135)
Posted by Galvatron X on April 19th, 2011 @ 6:12pm CDT
Already done!

I wouldn't be disappointed with Waspinator though...
Re: Gregg Berger Wants You to Vote Grimlock! (1211166)
Posted by MagnusPrimal on April 19th, 2011 @ 9:42pm CDT
I was tossing a vote or two Erector's way, but Grimlock gets them all now!
Re: Gregg Berger Wants You to Vote Grimlock! (1211169)
Posted by G1 Legacy on April 19th, 2011 @ 9:46pm CDT
:-B Nothing against Gregg Berger, but the logical choice here is Jazz for this year. Not only is his character one of the most memorable and unique of the original series but considering that Scatman Crothers who provided that funky dialoge for Jazz passed away on November 22, 1986 (as the original series was begining to wind down) it only seems fitting to me that he should be posthumously honored by us, the fans, on this the 25th year of his passing. I remember sending off for my mail-away Jazz figure through a Cookie Crisp cereal promotion when I was in first grade : ) And as for Waspinator??? I mean people, REALLY? I mean I like his voice actor OK, I even met him @ Botcon last year, but Waspinator??? REALLY?!?! You crazy kids and your Beastwars, LOL :BOT:
Re: Gregg Berger Wants You to Vote Grimlock! (1211177)
Posted by Rated X on April 19th, 2011 @ 10:06pm CDT
Im all for Grimlock !!!

Waspinator was a joke. How can anyone respect a character like Waspinator ??? He reminds me of Michael Cole from WWE. In Megatrons own words describing Waspinator, "If you are looking for booby traps, first you send in a boob".

As far as Jazz, his only memorable scenes were pre 1986 movie, while Grimlock shined in almost every season of the G1 cartoon. So Grimlock is the best choice.
Re: Gregg Berger Wants You to Vote Grimlock! (1211219)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on April 20th, 2011 @ 1:56am CDT
yea i'm the same as rpetras, i vote for shockrs but i'll give good ol' grim one today.
Re: Gregg Berger Wants You to Vote Grimlock! (1211225)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on April 20th, 2011 @ 2:35am CDT
Re: Gregg Berger Wants You to Vote Grimlock! (1211244)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 20th, 2011 @ 6:55am CDT
Re: Gregg Berger Wants You to Vote Grimlock! (1211480)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on April 20th, 2011 @ 3:28pm CDT
Re: Gregg Berger Wants You to Vote Grimlock! (1211619)
Posted by Pr1meSuspect on April 20th, 2011 @ 10:57pm CDT
GIMLOCK!!!
Re: Gregg Berger Wants You to Vote Grimlock! (1212003)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on April 21st, 2011 @ 2:58pm CDT
Rated X wrote: In Megatrons own words describing Waspinator, "If you are looking for booby traps, first you send in a boob".

He was actually describing Quickstrike with that particular quote.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "** 2014 - WINDCHARGER Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class **" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT PREMIER EDITION DELUXE DINOBOT SLUG NEW IN BOX" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe DINOBOT SLUDGE Figure Hasbro 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Titans Return Transformers Scourge Rippersnapper Highbrow Twinferno New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 WRECK-GAR Lot For Parts With Gun, Vintage Takara 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Go! G19 Hunter ratchet" on EBAY