Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com!

Transformers News: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com!

Wednesday, December 24th, 2014 3:17PM CST

Categories: Site News, Event News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 59,116

The staff of Seibertron.com would like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you Seibertronians out there. We hope that you enjoy this special time with your family and friends. If you have a chance, stop by and say hello to your fellow fans in our Official Holiday Discussion on our forums.

Transformers News: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com!

Holiday Optimus Prime artwork courtesy from the very talented Ken Christiansen

We wish you and your family happy and safe Holidays as well as a Happy New Year. Remember, please don't drink and drive! If you have a moment in between holiday festivities, please swing by the Energon Pub to say hi and have a few Energon drinks with us!!!

As always, here's a special annual treat for all of you ... check out several different old school Marvel UK Transformers Christmas-related comic stories here to put you in a little bit more of the holiday spirit.

Transformers News: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com!

Happy Holidays!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com! (1632929)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on December 24th, 2014 @ 3:29pm CST
Shadowman wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Do all of you have a favorite Christmas movie you like to watch every year?

I personally prefer A Christmas Story, but we all know the correct answer is Die Hard.
It is. It really is. Along with Bad Santa. :twisted:
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com! (1632931)
Posted by Seibertron on December 24th, 2014 @ 3:31pm CST
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Shadowman wrote:

It is. It really is. Along with Bad Santa. :twisted:

What about Gremlins?

Man, I really need to watch Die Hard one day. Right after Goonies!
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com! (1632932)
Posted by CrankyOldTruck on December 24th, 2014 @ 3:46pm CST
If you are going for a really good, dysfunctional Christmas movie, you can't go wrong with The Ref. Something about Denis Leary punching out Santa Claus just brings a smile to my face each time I watch it. :P
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com! (1632935)
Posted by Va'al on December 24th, 2014 @ 4:08pm CST
I just played Father Christmas for the youngest on my dad's side of the family.
(Involves dragging presents into the garden through a hole in the hedge, making sure they spot me.)

Merry happy!
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com! (1632937)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on December 24th, 2014 @ 4:16pm CST
Seibertron wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Shadowman wrote:

It is. It really is. Along with Bad Santa. :twisted:

What about Gremlins?
Absolutely. And how could we forget Home Alone? Great Christmas movie! Definitely in my top 5.
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com! (1632943)
Posted by skywarp23 on December 24th, 2014 @ 5:41pm CST
Muppets Christmas Carol is good for many laughs. I know that one like the back of my hand. (looks at palm, shakes head, and flips hand over) Merry Christmas to all the bot fans out there!
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com! (1632946)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on December 24th, 2014 @ 6:12pm CST
I got G.I. Joe into the holiday spirit.
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com! (1632951)
Posted by It Is Him on December 24th, 2014 @ 6:33pm CST
Seibertron wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Shadowman wrote:

It is. It really is. Along with Bad Santa. :twisted:

What about Gremlins?

Man, I really need to watch Die Hard one day. Right after Goonies!

Gremlins is the best. Except for maybe Gremlins 2. That's also the best.
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com! (1632959)
Posted by mooncake623 on December 24th, 2014 @ 6:57pm CST

I have to watch A Charlie Brown Christmas every year! =D
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com! (1632968)
Posted by Peridot on December 24th, 2014 @ 8:20pm CST
Elf is one of the few Christmas movies I've ever truly enjoyed as a movie, and not just as some "family tradition" crap. It's genuinely good, holiday or no holiday.
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com! (1632977)
Posted by Noideaforaname on December 24th, 2014 @ 10:49pm CST
I try to watch at least The Year Without a Santa Claus and How the Grinch Stole Christmas... even if mostly for the Miser Brothers song(s) and "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch".

I saw Nestor the Christmas Donkey for the first time in ages, it's... a lot more depressing than I thought. At least at first.
And Mickey's Christmas Carol was way shorter. Bad enough to go through the entire story in just a half hour, but then I looked up Goofy's scene after and sure enough, ABC Family cut quite a bit out.
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com! (1632978)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on December 24th, 2014 @ 11:08pm CST
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Saw it in the theater Christmas Eve of '89, and have watched it every Christmas since. Never gets old.

And of course, there's my fixation on Candy Claus that I can't entirely explain. I guess I considered it the greatest Christmas special I missed in '87, remember catching just a tiny bit of it as I opened my Technobots that morning, and once I rediscovered it 7 years ago, I had to keep rewatching it in hopes that the sequel will magically appear, and I'll see how she tracked down her brother, lost in time.
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com! (1632979)
Posted by shajaki on December 24th, 2014 @ 11:34pm CST
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com! (1632980)
Posted by BumbleDouche on December 24th, 2014 @ 11:49pm CST
Is anyone else mildly disappointed that David Kaye hasn't come forward with a cheesy, BW Megatron rendition of a Christmas song this year? I was kinda looking forward to it.
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com! (1632981)
Posted by Cobotron on December 24th, 2014 @ 11:52pm CST

[size=150]May all your Christmas wishes be
TRANSFORMED into Christmas realities![/size]

Merry Christmas everyone, and may your new year be full of COMBINING!
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com! (1632983)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on December 25th, 2014 @ 12:16am CST
Here's the creator of this thread saying, "Merry Christmas to you all, and to all and good night!"
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com! (1632984)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on December 25th, 2014 @ 12:27am CST
Va'al wrote:I just played Father Christmas for the youngest on my dad's side of the family.

Merry happy!

As you can tell from my Facebook page every year for the last 15 years at least I've had the honor to don the red and white for a Christmas party for individuals with special needs at my Alma Mata. I also play Santa for my Cub pack, been doing that for well over 20 years. It really is a blessing to be able to bring joy to people like that.

Every year on Christmas morning/afternoon I watch "March of The Wooden Soldiers" on WPIX here in NY. Other than that I try to catch as many of the classic Christmas specials that I can. Speaking of lost favorites, I was able to score a few years ago the He-Man/She-Ra special, it's a shame we never got a proper special from one of the Sunbow properties.
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com! (1632986)
Posted by Madeus Prime on December 25th, 2014 @ 1:31am CST

Here's to another grand old Christmas!
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com! (1632997)
Posted by Va'al on December 25th, 2014 @ 5:00am CST
Maddy and Lucy join in the seasonal greetings too.
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com! (1633000)
Posted by RhA on December 25th, 2014 @ 5:57am CST
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

You deserve a high five, because that is awesome.
Transformers products from AMAZON