Happy New Lunar Year from Seibertron.com!

Happy New Lunar Year from Seibertron.com!

Friday, February 16th, 2018 5:43am CST

Category: Site Articles
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 8,306

The staff of Seibertron.com would like to wish to all our fans and followers who observe the lunar calendar a happy new Year of the Dog - make sure to wear red, don't shave or wash your hair on the first day, eat aplenty, and store all those lucky red envelopes for more Transformers toys and comics!

Chinese New Year celebrations will last from 16th February until 21st February, so don't expect too much news from the likes of Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai based companies, retailers, and users - shipping and pre-orders included - but do enjoy a small selection of canine-themed robot friends below from the Seibertron.com archive.

Transformers News: Happy New Lunar Year from Seibertron.com!

恭喜發財! - Gōngxǐ fācái!

Beast Wars K-9!

Beast Wars Wolfang!

Beast Wars Telemocha Series Wolfang!

Live action movie universe: The Last Knight's Freya!

Transformers News: Happy New Lunar Year from Seibertron.com!

Transformers Rescue Bots Servo!

IDW Publishing comics' Buster!

Transformers News: Happy New Lunar Year from Seibertron.com!
Transformers News: Happy New Lunar Year from Seibertron.com!

And our very own Bronzewolf's sweet pupper Cleo.

Transformers News: Happy New Lunar Year from Seibertron.com!

Re: Happy New Lunar Year from Seibertron.com! (1939295)
Posted by Targetmaster Kup on February 16th, 2018 @ 5:55am CST
新年快乐!
Xīnnián Kuàilè!
Re: Happy New Lunar Year from Seibertron.com! (1939327)
Posted by X3ROhour on February 16th, 2018 @ 8:12am CST
invader_zim_gir_wallpaper_by_gran5torino72 c.jpg
Re: Happy New Lunar Year from Seibertron.com! (1939360)
Posted by SG Roadbuster on February 16th, 2018 @ 10:27am CST
Re: Happy New Lunar Year from Seibertron.com! (1939421)
Posted by Bronzewolf on February 16th, 2018 @ 12:55pm CST
Aww, you didn't have to do that, Va'al. :lol: I'll have to tell Cleo she made the front page. :lol:
Happy lunar new year everybody!
Re: Happy New Lunar Year from Seibertron.com! (1939505)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on February 16th, 2018 @ 3:15pm CST
SG Roadbuster wrote:this does make me wonder, we have yet to see a Platinum Edition Year of the Dog figure. i was kinda hoping we'd get a full zodiac cycle out of that line.

With the Platinum Series effectively ended, we won't, unfortunately. They did make it half-way into the Chinese Zodiac.
Re: Happy New Lunar Year from Seibertron.com! (1995076)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on November 22nd, 2018 @ 11:34am CST
Happy Thanksgiving (US) to all!
F62CBE59-04FA-4A1B-B94C-C1064872CFB1.jpeg
Re: Happy New Lunar Year from Seibertron.com! (2000937)
Posted by Ironhidensh on December 25th, 2018 @ 9:41am CST
Merry Christmas, you nerds!
Re: Happy New Lunar Year from Seibertron.com! (2000977)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on December 25th, 2018 @ 3:30pm CST
Merry Christmas everbody! Here’s a pic of MP-32, 34 and 41 decking the Axalon’s halls!
89A8669D-B183-423B-B022-0B2DCB7F68B8.jpeg
Re: Happy New Lunar Year from Seibertron.com! (2000994)
Posted by Seibertron on December 25th, 2018 @ 7:33pm CST
Merry Christmas everyone!
Re: Happy New Lunar Year from Seibertron.com! (2001944)
Posted by Ironhidensh on January 1st, 2019 @ 12:32am CST
Merrhy new years you mother fuckers!!!!

yEAH, I may have had a few too many tonight. My wife just drove us home, and sent my down stairs.
Re: Happy New Lunar Year from Seibertron.com! (2001947)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on January 1st, 2019 @ 1:33am CST

To Californians I say, I greet you, people of the past! Your ways are quaint.
Re: Happy New Lunar Year from Seibertron.com! (2001952)
Posted by Burn on January 1st, 2019 @ 3:00am CST
Nemesis Maximo wrote:I like that for a few hours, Michigan is in the year 2019 and California is still technically in 2018. I feel so ahead of the times.

To Californians I say, I greet you, people of the past! Your ways are quaint.

Cool story bro, but you're still behind the times to me.
Re: Happy New Lunar Year from Seibertron.com! (2001974)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on January 1st, 2019 @ 9:04am CST
Burn wrote:

To Californians I say, I greet you, people of the past! Your ways are quaint.

Cool story bro, but you're still behind the times to me.

Do you Aussies even celebrate the New Year? I thought you just extended Boxing Day and invited Kangaroos to drink with you. :twisted:
Re: Happy New Lunar Year from Seibertron.com! (2003434)
Posted by X3ROhour on January 8th, 2019 @ 7:50pm CST
i know its late.
but aside from TFs,
this year was SCRAP!

im just not a joyous guy.
but

Merry Xmas, my Cybertronian Seibertronians!

i love u guys
dont let the frowns and rants and growls fool you.

ggrrrrr...
>:oP

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Voyager Vector Prime 2005 and Cybertron Buzzsaw" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Takara Legends LG36 Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "SCOURGE! Transformers Titans Return! Deluxe Class, Brand New!" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2013 TRANSFORMERS Machine Wars G1 Rainmakers Hotlink Single Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Skytread New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "ThreeZero Studio ThreeA 3A Transformers Bumblebee Movie  DLX Diecast BLITZWING" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 64 Cliff jumper Bumblebee Movie" on EBAY