Happy New Year from Seibertron.com

Happy New Year from Seibertron.com

Friday, December 31st, 2010 6:48pm CST

Category: Site News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 106,241

The staff of Seibertron.com would like to wish all of you Seibertronians a safe and Happy New Year! It looks like 2011 is going to be another incredible year in the world of the Transformers with lots of new products in the works and the 3rd installment in the live action Transformers films titled "Dark of the Moon".

Make sure you check out the "Seibertron.com's Finest of 2010" article that was posted earlier today which showcases the Seibertron.com staff's favorite picks from 2010. You can share your picks as well by posting in that thread.

Please stop by to share your New Year messages with other Seibertronians by clicking here. Stay safe friends ... 2011 is almost here! Happy New Year!

Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1163986)
Posted by DevastaTTor on December 31st, 2010 @ 7:00pm CST
Happy new year Ryan, staff, members, and friends of Seibertron.com! Hope everyone has a great 2011.
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1163993)
Posted by SlyTF1 on December 31st, 2010 @ 7:10pm CST
I hope 1011 is better than my crappy 2010 and 2009 years. I don't even remember how 2008 went, but it was still probably almost as horrible as 09 and 10. So far, it looks like it's going to be a good start, but with me, nothing is certain...ever.
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1163998)
Posted by CybertronHotShot on December 31st, 2010 @ 7:33pm CST
First of all, i like to wish a wonderful 2011 to everyone and let`s hope the new year be greater than 2010 when it comes to our big passion. :D
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1164004)
Posted by mattyc1007 on December 31st, 2010 @ 7:45pm CST
Good 2011 To Everyone!. Its been 2011 here for 2 hours now, and I'm already enjoying my first sandwhich of the year, a first of many ;)
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1164023)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on December 31st, 2010 @ 8:15pm CST
LOL Us people who have no lives get stuck at home to be bored to death :p
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1164026)
Posted by ALEXD3498 on December 31st, 2010 @ 8:29pm CST
Happy new year!! I cannot wait for MP Rodimus. Hope they reissue more encore figures and maybe reissue headmasters since in 2010 it was season 3 and Japan celebrated, maybe they will celebrate 2011 as headmasters since in episode 1 it said in the year 2011! Probably not but still keeping hopes up!!! :BOT: :CON: :KREMZEEK: :grin:
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1164030)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on December 31st, 2010 @ 8:41pm CST
Happy New Years everyone. An hour and a half left here in Ohio!
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1164041)
Posted by Praxus Prime on December 31st, 2010 @ 9:53pm CST
I just got back from my best friend's house, but unfortunately I had to leave a little early... And dad gummit, I'm not gonna get to see her for a while now... :sad:
Anyway... 16 1/2 minutes in advance, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1164045)
Posted by soundwave13c on December 31st, 2010 @ 9:58pm CST
It has been a good year, full of surprises. Full of sadness and joy, but I, and all my my friends, present and past, would like to say Happy New Year, One that is extreamly safe and awesome :APPLAUSE:
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1164049)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on December 31st, 2010 @ 10:06pm CST
We are having a nice get together with some friends right now..

I am feeling pretty good too.. Rum and Dr. Pepper RAWKS!
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1164053)
Posted by SlyTF1 on December 31st, 2010 @ 10:16pm CST
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1164057)
Posted by soundwave13c on December 31st, 2010 @ 10:32pm CST
SlyTF1 wrote:It's only been New Years for 6 minutes, and it's already off to a horrible start. I quit life. :-(

I humbly ask you to be optimistic ;)
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1164058)
Posted by SlyTF1 on December 31st, 2010 @ 10:33pm CST
soundwave13c wrote:

I humbly ask you to be optimistic ;)

Every time I do, something bad happens anyway.
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1164061)
Posted by soundwave13c on December 31st, 2010 @ 10:50pm CST
SlyTF1 wrote:
soundwave13c wrote:

I humbly ask you to be optimistic ;)

Every time I do, something bad happens anyway.

Ha! yup thats the beautiful thing we call life! :grin:
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1164064)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on December 31st, 2010 @ 11:17pm CST
SlyTF1 wrote:
soundwave13c wrote:

I humbly ask you to be optimistic ;)

Every time I do, something bad happens anyway.

Bro, ready my synopsis of 2010... Things can only get better..
Even for you.
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1164066)
Posted by First-Aid on December 31st, 2010 @ 11:26pm CST
Happy 2011 all! Now that the calendar has turned, we can all spend the next three months accidentally writing "2010" on our checks!

2010 had one good event for me: a Stanley Cup win for the Blackhawks (I work for the AHL team, meaning I know and have blackmail pictures of most of the players). Other than that, it was over 600 rejected job applications and two months of shin splints. Hope 2011 is better...
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1164067)
Posted by Samsonator on December 31st, 2010 @ 11:27pm CST
Well, I've still got two hours of 2010 left, time to get sloshed and play the endless stage on Megaman 9.
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1164068)
Posted by Rated X on December 31st, 2010 @ 11:30pm CST
Happy new years to all !!!
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1164072)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on December 31st, 2010 @ 11:45pm CST
First-Aid wrote:Oh, and please do not resolve to not make any resultions. It will result in a paradox, since by making it you already break it, and it will rip open a hole in space time which will result in a disaster of Biblical proportions. Old Testament...real wrath of God type stuff.

OH NOES!!!

But I agree, I never make resolutions, as they always get broken..

Man it is hard to type correctly with a serious buzz...
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1164073)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on December 31st, 2010 @ 11:45pm CST
Happy New Year everybody. 2010 was the first "bad" year I've had in my 31 years but 2011 better watch out because there's a Kodiak bear coming for ya.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Trilogy Bombshock And Growl New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Scorponok Triple Changer & Fast Track" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue bots Morbot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Lot of 2 Flip Racers Bumblebee & Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Racing Trailer Optimus Prime missing trailer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS02 Voyager Red Wing Exclusive Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Transformers Heroes Epic Rescue Bots Action Figure Large 2013 22"" on EBAY