Transformers News: Hasbro Adds New Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toyline Videos to Their YouTube Channel

Monday, September 24th, 2018 7:46AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 8,595

With the Transformers Bumblebee movie toyline now hitting shelves across the world, Hasbro has updated their YouTube channel with several videos advertising the toyline.

The big one to note here is this one featuring Transformers Bumblebee movie actor Jorge Lenderborg Jr playing around with a DJ Bumblebee toy showing off its features.

We also have several videos featuring the Nitro subline, though these have been posted up by Hasbro Brazil

Individual toy videos:

Finally, we have a new video for Power Charge Bumblebee.

Have you had any luck in getting these? Let us know in the comments and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews.
Credit(s): Hasbro YouTube Channel

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Hasbro Adds New Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toyline Videos to Their YouTube Channel (1985700)
Posted by Kyleor on September 24th, 2018 @ 9:18am CDT
william-james88 wrote:When we think of Walmart Transformers exclusives, the first thing that comes to mind is toys but today we have something different for you. Fellow Seibertronian and (CW) Optimus Prime voice actor JON3.0 found some exclusive Opimus Prime gloves at Walmart in the US for $4.97 USD. These are not Optimus themes gloves but rather blue gloves to emulate Optimus' hand colour in the G1 cartoon.

In Canada, the same week, yours truly found an Exclusive Bumblebee costume for the Bumblebee movie. This is different than the previously reported costume since this one has a hard plastic cover for the chest section rather than being all fabric. It retails for $34.98 CAD.

I wonder if an adult sized version would be ridiculously priced like the last one I saw.
Re: Hasbro Adds New Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toyline Videos to Their YouTube Channel (1985740)
Posted by william-james88 on September 24th, 2018 @ 12:38pm CDT
Primal Prime has provided the web with great comparison images between both versions of Transformers Leader Soundwave. The latest release which is exclusive to Target for the Bumblebee movie line (and now thanks to the latest trailers, we know why this is happening) and the previous release is from the Titans Return line.

Edited: He does come with his shoulder cannon and rifle, both in a plastic bag in the right side of the package. They are both the same molds as the Titans return version, with the rifle painted silver and the shoulder cannon painted with new red paint details on the missile tips.

We also see how different the deco is with the Bumblebee movie release having darker paint apps. The biggest difference is in the alt mode, of coure, where we see retooled speakers. There is also a lot fo added deco for details like the channel tuning. The Titan Master component also has deco differences.

Which do you preffer? Let us know!

Re: Hasbro Adds New Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toyline Videos to Their YouTube Channel (1985745)
Posted by Counterpunch on September 24th, 2018 @ 1:07pm CDT
Well, I can be honest when I say that I do not think I need that Soundwave at all.
Re: Hasbro Adds New Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toyline Videos to Their YouTube Channel (1985759)
Posted by Lore Keeper on September 24th, 2018 @ 2:05pm CDT
Re: Hasbro Adds New Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toyline Videos to Their YouTube Channel (1985768)
Posted by william-james88 on September 24th, 2018 @ 2:31pm CDT
Lore Keeper wrote:Does this cost as much as the previous release? Because, if so, there is no excuse for the weapons to be omitted. That knowledge has just shifted this from a "maybe" to a definite "no". I imagine I will not be alone in this sentiment.

Yes, it is 50$ USD. I dont udnerstand it either since I thought it was all part of the same master mold (on the same sprues). I dont get the reason for this omission.
Re: Hasbro Adds New Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toyline Videos to Their YouTube Channel (1985770)
Posted by Juda Prime on September 24th, 2018 @ 2:45pm CDT
Re: Hasbro Adds New Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toyline Videos to Their YouTube Channel (1985774)
Posted by Emerje on September 24th, 2018 @ 3:13pm CDT
Are we sure this wasn't just Primal Prime's bad luck him not coming with weapons? He had them at SDCC and that was a finished product at the time.

Emerje
Re: Hasbro Adds New Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toyline Videos to Their YouTube Channel (1985776)
Posted by crazyfist on September 24th, 2018 @ 3:30pm CDT
Re: Hasbro Adds New Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toyline Videos to Their YouTube Channel (1985778)
Posted by Lore Keeper on September 24th, 2018 @ 3:41pm CDT
crazyfist wrote:The Bumblebee Movie Soundwave DOES come with his gun and shoulder cannon. It is in a little bag that is attached to the inside of the packaging on the right side of the box. Is it possible that your's did not come with one or maybe it got thrown away?

Oh no! Quick, Primal Prime! Go pull that box out of the trash! :shock:
Re: Hasbro Adds New Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toyline Videos to Their YouTube Channel (1985820)
Posted by RiddlerJ on September 24th, 2018 @ 6:39pm CDT
I actually do like the new player sculpt better. Though not enough to buy the toy again.
Re: Hasbro Adds New Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toyline Videos to Their YouTube Channel (1985849)
Posted by Rysquad on September 24th, 2018 @ 9:12pm CDT
Since I never bothered to buy Soundwave (or Blaster), I went ahead and picked this one up.
Re: Hasbro Adds New Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toyline Videos to Their YouTube Channel (1985875)
Posted by fenrir72 on September 24th, 2018 @ 11:38pm CDT
Re: Hasbro Adds New Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toyline Videos to Their YouTube Channel (1985964)
Posted by ScottyP on September 25th, 2018 @ 8:33am CDT
Juda Prime wrote:Quick note here.. the Bumblebee movie Soundwave DOES come with the weapons. The shoulder cannon and a silver rifle are included in a plastic bag in the right side of the package. They are both the same molds as the Titans return version, but the rifle is silver and the shoulder cannon has new red paint detail on the missile tips.
Easily forgotten-in-the-package parts? This pleases Dark Crumplezone.

Re: Hasbro Adds New Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toyline Videos to Their YouTube Channel (1985970)
Posted by william-james88 on September 25th, 2018 @ 8:43am CDT
Re: Hasbro Adds New Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toyline Videos to Their YouTube Channel (1985985)
Posted by ScottyP on September 25th, 2018 @ 9:05am CDT
william-james88 wrote:There is another. Does anyone have Movie the Best Soundwave? Apparently, he comes with a missile for his non included gun. I never saw that missile and learnt of this way after throwing away the box.
Weird, never heard of that. Source on that info? All the MB stuff displayed accessories pretty prominently so I'm skeptical. I can believe it, just surprised if it's true. Mine would also be in the garbage if so.
Re: Hasbro Adds New Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toyline Videos to Their YouTube Channel (1985988)
Posted by william-james88 on September 25th, 2018 @ 9:15am CDT
ScottyP wrote:

My source is TF Wiki

Released as part of TakaraTomy's Transformers Movie The Best toyline to conclude the 10th anniversary of the live-action film series, this Soundwave is an extensive redeco of his Human Alliance toy, without the Laserbeak and the Mr. Gould figure. Bizarrely, the missile from Laserbeak is included—with nothing to fire it from, it is best used as a club to beat unsuspecting Autobots... provided that you manage to fit it in Soundwave's incredibly wide grip.

Re: Hasbro Adds New Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toyline Videos to Their YouTube Channel (1985995)
Posted by ScottyP on September 25th, 2018 @ 10:00am CDT
william-james88 wrote:EDIT: I checked several video reviews and none mention it. In fact, most mention the fact that he comes devoid of any accessoies. So either all of us have that missile in the garbage, or TFWiki is lieing through their teeth.
Eh, probably just wrong, mistakes happen :) I'm sure if we crowdsourced our database, approvals of bad info would happen sometimes as well.
Re: Hasbro Adds New Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toyline Videos to Their YouTube Channel (1985996)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 25th, 2018 @ 10:02am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

My source is TF Wiki

The (volunteering) editors do like to jump the accessory from time to time I've noticed. The TR Soundwave redeco missing his seems to be another...

I just checked the TakaraTomy Mall listing for the accessory count: no missile mentioned, just the figure and instructions.
Re: Hasbro Adds New Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toyline Videos to Their YouTube Channel (1986012)
Posted by william-james88 on September 25th, 2018 @ 11:44am CDT
I am just glad I am not missing an accessory. I personally do not care much for accessories (especially useless ones as this would have been the case) but I like knowing that the toy I bought has kept its value even if I never sell it. And losing an accessory would definitely hurt that.
Re: Hasbro Adds New Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toyline Videos to Their YouTube Channel (1986044)
Posted by carytheone on September 25th, 2018 @ 2:59pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:Does anyone have Movie the Best Soundwave? Apparently, he comes with a missile for his non included gun.
I do, but I don't recall missile, I'll have to check the box.

Another thing of note about the new Bee Soundwave, if it hasn't been mentioned. His visor is iridescent yellow and quite striking. I spotted some at Target on Monday and gave em a good eyeballing.

All that dark grey on the arms and thighs is quite ugly though.

Some really cool remolding and the blue is much closer to the G1 toy where the TR is almost purple in comparison. I'm good with my TR version though.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #209 - Under Siege
"Under Siege"
Posted: Sunday, October 7th, 2018

Buy "Transformers BotCon 2015 Waruder Paralyzer Buzzer MIB MISB new sealed white tfcc" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotCon 2015 Waruder Storm Rider Crusher MIB MISB new red blue tfcc" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars 1996 Basic Class Optimus Primal Bat body for parts" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G.I Joe Marker rendering by Pat Lee! ZARTAN & BARONESS!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Stealth Bumblebee & Bone Crusher  Allspark Deluxe Class 2007" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS vs. GI JOE Blue COBRA COMMANDER Kidrobot 7" Vinyl Art Figure MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Novastar Firestar combiner" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations JUNKHEAP Junkion Wreck-Gar mold NEW SEALED Junkions" on EBAY