Hasbro Announces Allspark Power Wal-Mart Exclusives

Hasbro Announces Allspark Power Wal-Mart Exclusives

Monday, March 3rd, 2008 9:22am CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Press Releases
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 46,218

The official Transformers website has been updated with a press release regarding the new Wal-Mart exclusive "Allspark Power" figures from the Transformers Movie toyline.

The exclusives are the previously seen deluxe repaints Jolt (Cybertron Crosswise), Grindcore (Cybertron Landmine), Divebomb (Cybertron Thundercracker) and Big Daddy (Cybertron Downshift) as well as the new repaints of the Transformers Movie Robot Heroes toys, in metallic paint schemes - Jazz, Optimus Prime, Ratchet, Blackout and Megatron.

See the press release by clicking here.

Credit(s): Transformers.com, Nekoman

This article was last modified on Monday, March 3rd, 2008 11:44am CST

Re: Hasbro Announces Allspark Power Wal-Mart Exclusives (646535)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on March 3rd, 2008 @ 9:26am CST
oh. bummer.. the press release says nothing about the lack of availability of exclusives in most walmarts. :?
Re: Hasbro Announces Allspark Power Wal-Mart Exclusives (646552)
Posted by tech348 on March 3rd, 2008 @ 9:59am CST
Re: Hasbro Announces Allspark Power Wal-Mart Exclusives (646615)
Posted by NebulanFree on March 3rd, 2008 @ 11:34am CST
That Robot Heroes five-pack is at my local Wal-Mart right now. I saw it this morning. I'll try & get photo evidence this afternoon.

-Neb
Re: Hasbro Announces Allspark Power Wal-Mart Exclusives (646776)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on March 3rd, 2008 @ 4:59pm CST
I'm hoping since these exclusives are of numerious figures, Walmart wont drop the ball like they normaly do.

I've been hearing alot of incoming repeorts, so that gives me hope, but still, it is WalMart!
Re: Hasbro Announces Allspark Power Wal-Mart Exclusives (646791)
Posted by Kibble on March 3rd, 2008 @ 5:11pm CST
Re: Hasbro Announces Allspark Power Wal-Mart Exclusives (646856)
Posted by Jazzz on March 3rd, 2008 @ 6:02pm CST
NotEnoughKibble wrote:Anyone have them or their Cybertron versions and can say which are "must haves" versus "meh?" I'm trying to be a little more selective going forward...

Divebomb is sucks.
Jolt is like it or hate it. And I own him and can say that I like him alot!
Big Daddy. awesome. still looking for him.
Grindcore. Good.
Re: Hasbro Announces Allspark Power Wal-Mart Exclusives (646976)
Posted by First-Aid on March 3rd, 2008 @ 7:40pm CST
Found all of the Wal-Mart Exclusives including the Robot Heroes 5 pack at my Wal-Mart here in town. On another note, I also ofound the latest wave of Real Gear figures. For your perusal, I'm uploading some pics...bad pics, but pics nonetheless.
Re: Hasbro Announces Allspark Power Wal-Mart Exclusives (647085)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on March 3rd, 2008 @ 10:38pm CST
Jazzz wrote:

Divebomb is sucks.
Jolt is like it or hate it. And I own him and can say that I like him alot!
Big Daddy. awesome. still looking for him.
Grindcore. Good.

Seconded, but I'd give GrindCore more of a bump though.
CrossWise/SmokeScreen/Jolt, from the waist up :D , but the legs are real weak. I still endorse the mold though as a good one to get.

DiveBomb is destined to join DreadWing in the hallows of suckitude though.
Re: Hasbro Announces Allspark Power Wal-Mart Exclusives (647115)
Posted by Solrac333 on March 4th, 2008 @ 12:01am CST
Still haven't found any of these at Walmart. I see plenty of the crappy Legends though.
Re: Hasbro Announces Allspark Power Wal-Mart Exclusives (647264)
Posted by Kibble on March 4th, 2008 @ 8:25am CST
Liege Evilmus wrote:Divebomb is sucks.
Jolt is like it or hate it. And I own him and can say that I like him alot!
Big Daddy. awesome. still looking for him.
Grindcore. Good.

Seconded, but I'd give GrindCore more of a bump though.

DiveBomb is destined to join DreadWing in the hallows of suckitude though.[/quote]

Thanks guys.
Re: Hasbro Announces Allspark Power Wal-Mart Exclusives (659405)
Posted by Solrac333 on March 19th, 2008 @ 11:25am CDT
DAMNIT! I still haven't found any of these at any of the 3 Walmarts around me. I see plenty of wave 1.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Exclusive Platinum Edition Action Figure Silver Knight Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee Hex Bug Nano Micro Robotics Transformers 4 Age of Extinction HexBug" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Age of Extinction  OPTIMUS PRIME  FIRST EDITION Leader Class NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2014 Age of Extinction Deluxe Class Drift Flip & Change." on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers: Rescue Bots Academy - Whirl The Flight-Bot! New!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers:  Age of Extinction Voyager Class Galvatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Electronic Hero Mashers Light Up Weapons Hasbro NEW" on EBAY
Buy "2013 Transformers Construct Bots AOE DinoBot Optimus Prime & Gnaw Dino Brand NEW" on EBAY