HASBRO Answers Your Questions From July

HASBRO Answers Your Questions From July

Sunday, August 23rd, 2009 9:36am CDT

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News, Company News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 54,068

HASBRO has answered the questions that the staff of Seibertron decided we should submit based on ALL the fantastic entries from our community. Too many to choose three from, and unfortunately, it seems this time we wasted a portion of one, but some answers regardless.

Check 'em out:

--Are there plans to release toys from the video game such as Protectobot, Arialbot and Seeker?

(HASBRO 1) We do not have any plans to release these characters/figures anytime in
the near future

--Will we every see the third Arcee sister as a toy and will she come with instructions on how to transform the three toys together to make a bigger robot? If we are not going to see the instructions officially, can we please see them unofficially?

Plus, is it true that Skidz and Mudflap can transform together to form a bigger robot?

(HASBRO 2) While we do not want to confirm or deny our plans for the future, it
would make a lot of sense to release the third ""Arcee sister"" and with
it the instructions if they combined together. Needless to say, you will
just have to wait and see!

As for Skids and Mudflap**, their individual deluxe figures do not combine
together to form a larger robot.

**While we all knew this about the deluxe class toys, I believe the original intent of our question was to discuss the concepts of the twin characters, and if they were to planned to combine in robot mode at the beginning...sorry folks.**

--Will you ever be making toys for the other Constructicons in ROTF? The ones that we have not seen a transforming toy for such as Scrapper, Hightower, etc.

(HASBRO 3) Unfortunately, there are no plans at this time to release any
additional Constucticons past those that we have currently announced.

So there are the brief, and to the point, answers that we received. Thank you again for participating.

Seibertron.com for all of your Transformers news and resource needs.

Vector Sigma Database
Comprehensive Photo Galleries
Most Recent Transformers News

Credit(s): HASBRO, Inc.

This article was last modified on Sunday, August 23rd, 2009 9:48am CDT

Re: HASBRO Answers Your Questions From July (980008)
Posted by Down_Shift on August 23rd, 2009 @ 9:47am CDT
Those are the questions we picked? Hmm... well I guess there were enough people asking.
Re: HASBRO Answers Your Questions From July (980014)
Posted by Seibertron on August 23rd, 2009 @ 10:04am CDT
Re: HASBRO Answers Your Questions From July (980023)
Posted by waaaaghlord on August 23rd, 2009 @ 10:19am CDT
Given how far away the next movie line is at this point (and that the relevant movie hasn't been made yet) I'm still working on the assumption that we'll see more Constructicon moulds in a couple of years when the next movie rolls around. Beyond a bit of fairly loose long term strategy it's not like Hasbro's going to have that line planned in any great detail at this stage.
Re: HASBRO Answers Your Questions From July (980027)
Posted by Down_Shift on August 23rd, 2009 @ 10:23am CDT
Seibertron wrote:Hm ... looks like the staff needs to get more involved with answering more questions for people because I think most of the staff here could've answered the 3 questions above, and perhaps we can help come up with some harder questions for Hasbro. You know ... ones that might make them squirm and aren't so easy for them to answer.

Agreed. I have some ideas in mind.
Re: HASBRO Answers Your Questions From July (980029)
Posted by It Is Him on August 23rd, 2009 @ 10:28am CDT
Nevermind.
Re: HASBRO Answers Your Questions From July (980036)
Posted by Seibertron on August 23rd, 2009 @ 10:38am CDT
I spent the last 1/2 hour replying to some of the questions for this month. I'll try to do a better job of helping to answer questions in the future so that we can get to the real meat and potatoes questions. Maybe the staff can help answer some of the obvious ones?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=55503&p=980034

Maybe we could make this a new feature ... "Seibertron.com staff answers your questions that Hasbro didn't answer from July 2009"
Re: HASBRO Answers Your Questions From July (980039)
Posted by skywarp-2 on August 23rd, 2009 @ 10:41am CDT
damn... what happened to the questions about the classics 3.0 line up? future cartoons/figures and premiums for the ROTF line??

I'm sorry but these 3 questions were kind of a waist of a chance to get some kind of answers that would have been reeling us for days..

I'm going to be on point the next round.. and ask some thing we should get some answers to.

I think that 3rd party manufacturer questions should definitely be left out.. on any rounds we do going forward..don't want to rock the boat or waste a question

but atleast I know that the video game figures aren't on the table.. which kinda sucks.. these answers were kind of negative all around..

kind of a downer.. :-(
Re: HASBRO Answers Your Questions From July (980046)
Posted by Solrac333 on August 23rd, 2009 @ 10:59am CDT

http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/en_US/di ... C33F1BE85B
Re: HASBRO Answers Your Questions From July (980048)
Posted by Solrac333 on August 23rd, 2009 @ 11:02am CDT
I think the next 3 questions they answer will be,

Will you still make more Transformers? Yes.

Really? Yes.

REALLY? Yes.

Thank you for your time.
Re: HASBRO Answers Your Questions From July (980058)
Posted by Seibertron on August 23rd, 2009 @ 11:13am CDT
omega666 wrote:Is there a reason why there are so many Star Wars questions answered but only 3 for transformers questions? :|

http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/en_US/di ... C33F1BE85B

Because Hasbro answers 3 questions for each Transformers site that participates whereas it appears that Hasbro answers the questions for Star Wars directly on their website. I'd rather have us get 3 questions answered than have Hasbro answer the questions directly on their website.
Re: HASBRO Answers Your Questions From July (980060)
Posted by Primus1101 on August 23rd, 2009 @ 11:19am CDT
Re: HASBRO Answers Your Questions From July (980066)
Posted by shonenfan4 on August 23rd, 2009 @ 11:26am CDT
Hmm, no more release for other Constructicons. :-?
Re: HASBRO Answers Your Questions From July (980071)
Posted by Seibertron on August 23rd, 2009 @ 11:32am CDT
Primus1101 wrote:I asked between 10 and 15 questions. My time was wasted. Thank you Hasbro, for insulting my intelligence. :-x

Please don't bash Hasbro over this guys. We'll make sure that we ask some harder questions and limit the questions that we send them next time. If we give them an easy out, of course they'll answer the easier questions. Why wouldn't they? The staff on Seibertron.com, or at least myself, will make sure we do a better job of looking through the questions in the future to see which ones we can answer for you since it seems that most of the questions that were asked I can answer. It's up to us to make sure that really good questions are getting asked. Let's all work together to make our end better for August.
Re: HASBRO Answers Your Questions From July (980095)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on August 23rd, 2009 @ 11:49am CDT
Re: HASBRO Answers Your Questions From July (980098)
Posted by Seibertron on August 23rd, 2009 @ 11:53am CDT

I just spent some time answering your questions. Here you go: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=55503&p=980097#p980097

Please feel free to respond with further questions in this thread. Hopefully myself or someone else in-the-know can answer your questions for you.

If you guys think I answered any of those questions incorrectly, please feel free to correct me. Thanks.
Re: HASBRO Answers Your Questions From July (980099)
Posted by Seibertron on August 23rd, 2009 @ 11:54am CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:So those were the best questions we had this time around? I think we're losing our touch here on seibertron. Im really surprised that hasbro isnt going to make a toy for scrapper. Guess they couldnt figure out a way to make it transform and look right.

As I mentioned, I'll make sure that the questions sent by the staff next time are better questions. In the meantime, I'm doing my best to go through all of the questions that were asked and answering them to the best of my ability. So far, only two questions have stumped me. The rest I've been able to answer.
Re: HASBRO Answers Your Questions From July (980123)
Posted by Bumblebeast on August 23rd, 2009 @ 12:22pm CDT
Finally i bought Chromia (after i loathed her), and i really like the mold ! I'm sorry Chromia for the things i said. I'm so sad, baby. Would you ever forgive me ?

Anyways, i preordered Arcee and i deffo get the third combiner when it comes out.
Re: HASBRO Answers Your Questions From July (980130)
Posted by Primus1101 on August 23rd, 2009 @ 12:28pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

Seibertron, I read your response and I have one thing to say: Dude, Hasbro should so hire you as a "Public Relations" guy (or a design guy to help with the galleries).
Re: HASBRO Answers Your Questions From July (980142)
Posted by Primus1101 on August 23rd, 2009 @ 12:46pm CDT
Actually, I do have one more question. Why are some of the Revenge of the Fallen lacking so much areticulation? Such as Demolishor, Leader Megs and Deluxe Rampage. Oh and why are Voyager SS's tattoo's peeling off? I have heard this flaw at least three times, including myself.
Re: HASBRO Answers Your Questions From July (980148)
Posted by Swiftknife24 on August 23rd, 2009 @ 12:55pm CDT
I have waited for weeks for the Q&A to return and this is all we get?

Seibertron, if you could, could you please tell me about any Premium plans? Hasbro definitely did say they would do, but all we got was a one worded 'yes'.

Then again, you *could* try to answer the questions I suggested. The questions submitted hardly contained relevance to the most suggested questions on the forum (except maybe the Constructicons) and the answers were very anti-climactic. (:|

Oh well, do try better next time! (When is next time?)

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Trailbreaker Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Unopened Hasbro 1992 Transformers Generation 2 Decepticon Swindle" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Sideswipe Deluxe Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TAKARA TOMY GENERATIONS DECEPTICON OUTCAST MAGNIFICUS From JP TGHB" on EBAY
Buy "2012 Transformers Generations Grimlock Fall of Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS R.E.D. REFORMATTING MEGATRON WALMART EXCLUSIVE IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Masterpiece Grimlock Generation 1 TOYS R US EXCLUSIVE MP-03!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers kingdom war for cybertron Trilogy  Rhinox. New!" on EBAY