Hasbro Mechtech 3D Toy Viewer Update: Voyager Megatron

Hasbro Mechtech 3D Toy Viewer Update: Voyager Megatron

Tuesday, April 12th, 2011 4:49pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 57,448

As scheduled, Hasbro has updated their Official Transformers Website's Mechtech 3D Toy Viewer with this week's featured DOTM figure, Voyager Megatron. Remember to pull out the 3D glasses that came with your DOTM Preview Cyberverse Optimus Prime to get the full 3D effect.

Coming soon:

• Ironhide (Voyager Class) - 04/19
  • Roadbuster (Deluxe Class) - 04/26
  • Sentinel Prime (Leader Class) - 05/03

Credit(s): Hasbro

Re: Hasbro Mechtech 3D Toy Viewer Update: Voyager Megatron (1208407)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on April 12th, 2011 @ 9:01pm CDT
Megatron looks really cool, but his face is kind of bothering me. If he can get new arms, I don't see why he can't fix his face. Oh well, maybe it will grow on me.
Re: Hasbro Mechtech 3D Toy Viewer Update: Voyager Megatron (1208922)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on April 14th, 2011 @ 3:10am CDT
i think that's what the scarf is for.
Re: Hasbro Mechtech 3D Toy Viewer Update: Voyager Megatron (1209204)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on April 14th, 2011 @ 7:10pm CDT
ArmadaPrime wrote:i think that's what the scarf is for.

I think the scarf is worse than his face being messed up.
Re: Hasbro Mechtech 3D Toy Viewer Update: Voyager Megatron (1211130)
Posted by El Duque on April 19th, 2011 @ 5:50pm CDT
Bust out those 3-D glasses that came with your DOTM Preview Cyberverse Optimus Prime, Hasbro has updated their Official Transformers Website's Mechtech 3-D Toy Viewer with this week's featured DOTM figure, Voyager Ironhide!

Coming soon....
  • Roadbuster (Deluxe Class) - 04/26
  • Sentinel Prime (Leader Class) - 05/03

Re: Hasbro Mechtech 3D Toy Viewer Update: Voyager Megatron (1211279)
Posted by FanimusMaximus on April 20th, 2011 @ 8:04am CDT
Ironhides arms are kind of a throw off for me.
Re: Hasbro Mechtech 3D Toy Viewer Update: Voyager Megatron (1211473)
Posted by T-Macksimus on April 20th, 2011 @ 2:57pm CDT
Nifty gimmick. I don't have any glasses but I'm able to tweak my vision to still get the 3-D effect but it gets "reset" when I hit the transform button and my focal point suddenly shifts. It's a lot harder than those "magic eye" 3D posters which I can make pop out almost instantly but the principle is the same for me.

Have to admit that Megatron is holding a bit more fascination for me than before but I still don't see myself putting much money into the DotM line especially since none of the toys will be in the same size range as the previous Movie lines. I'll have to actually lay my hands on them in a store to see if they are truly worth it but none of the pictures so far are really selling me on this line.
Re: Hasbro Mechtech 3D Toy Viewer Update: Voyager Megatron (1211628)
Posted by Pr1meSuspect on April 20th, 2011 @ 11:13pm CDT
Ironhide seems to be looking pretty cool. Might actually visit the site for once.
Re: Hasbro Mechtech 3D Toy Viewer Update: Voyager Megatron (1211631)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on April 20th, 2011 @ 11:21pm CDT
Sadly I can’t use the 3D glasses… they make me nauseous!
Re: Hasbro Mechtech 3D Toy Viewer Update: Voyager Megatron (1214329)
Posted by El Duque on April 26th, 2011 @ 5:50pm CDT

Coming soon: Sentinel Prime (Leader Class) - 05/03

Re: Hasbro Mechtech 3D Toy Viewer Update: Voyager Megatron (1214347)
Posted by ConBotFormer on April 26th, 2011 @ 6:45pm CDT
Re: Hasbro Mechtech 3D Toy Viewer Update: Voyager Megatron (1214348)
Posted by Seibertron on April 26th, 2011 @ 7:59pm CDT
I am looking forward to this figure a lot. Plus I love AMP. Good stuff!
Re: Hasbro Mechtech 3D Toy Viewer Update: Voyager Megatron (1214356)
Posted by El Duque on April 26th, 2011 @ 8:39pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:I am looking forward to this figure a lot. Plus I love AMP. Good stuff!

AMP! Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Monster is where it's at!
Re: Hasbro Mechtech 3D Toy Viewer Update: Voyager Megatron (1214400)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on April 26th, 2011 @ 10:08pm CDT
ugh what an overload of grey plastic
Re: Hasbro Mechtech 3D Toy Viewer Update: Voyager Megatron (1214401)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on April 26th, 2011 @ 10:09pm CDT
ConBotFormer wrote:Uhm...where is his mouth? And look at his big ass nostrils. Still hope he's cool in the film.

LOL! Tell me where Bumblebee's mouth is and I'll tell you Roadbuster's! Ha ha.
Re: Hasbro Mechtech 3D Toy Viewer Update: Voyager Megatron (1214411)
Posted by BeastProwl on April 26th, 2011 @ 10:50pm CDT
Anyone notice he looks just like Cybertron Crosswise? Rockets and all! Hand to Primus!!! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Hasbro Mechtech 3D Toy Viewer Update: Voyager Megatron (1214412)
Posted by rich prime on April 26th, 2011 @ 10:53pm CDT
El Duque wrote:It's that time of the week again! Hasbro has updated their Official Transformers Website's Mechtech 3-D Toy Viewer with this week's featured DOTM figure, Deluxe Roadbuster. Use the 3-D glasses that came with your DOTM Preview Cyberverse Optimus Prime to see Roadbuster in all his 3-D glory.

Coming soon: Sentinel Prime (Leader Class) - 05/03

BADASS
Re: Hasbro Mechtech 3D Toy Viewer Update: Voyager Megatron (1214413)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on April 26th, 2011 @ 11:03pm CDT
I've been sort of torn on the use of the "Wreckers" in DOTM:
On the one hand, it seems like cheap name-dropping to throw a bone to older die-hard fans since they don't look too much like their respective namesakes. On the other hand, it proves someone did a little more homework this time than for ROTF, so as long as they're bad-ass, who cares?

And all through my childhood, Roadbuster was the TF toy I wanted most but never had, and any version of him has to be better than the blasphemy of Playskool Energon Ironhide being named Roadbuster in Superlink, right?

And then I saw this mugshot. As much as I want to see that helmet as resembling LeoZack (another personal fav), something about his face and torso makes me think of Beast Machines Rattrap. And I really don't want to think of that, ever again, as long as I live, since he personified the very concept of taking a complex, well-rounded character and raping their very essence in order to mutilate them into something less interesting to suit a new creative team's more contrived story. No, Michael's masterpieces don't deserve to be thought of that way, since the Bayniverse has at least had the simple decency to not pretend to have ties to any previous continuies just so it can retcon 20 tons of organic garbage into them to build a more solid foundation for it's shaky story. No, I loved ROTF for falling flat on its face and not trying to take any of our old friends down with it. And no matter how hard this Roadbuster falls on his face (hopefully due to an exploding Mech-Tech Pathblaster-TM), I shall gaze upon said non-visage and remember just how much worse the movie might have been a decade ago, and hope that all knee-jerk Bay-haters do the same.

The Wreckers and their fans have survived worse.

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Beast Hunters Leader Class Optimus Prime Dragon Assault 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots - Heatwave the Fire-Bot Boat" on EBAY
Buy "Zeta Toys EX-06O Oriprime Optimus Prime MP Scale Toy Transformers MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ripclaw" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Lazerback" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Generations Select - Voyager - Sandstorm - Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Deluxe Transformers The Last Knight Superhero Mens Costume XL" on EBAY