Thursday, July 21st, 2016 11:28am CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 70,009

Keep on trucking along! The Titans have truly returned in force to the San Diego Comic Con, and with them they bring along some whole new figures! Shown off in this display are Titans Return Fortress Maximus with his Master Sword, Voyager Class triple-changing Megatron, deluxe Class Brainstorm, Legends Class Bumblebee and Gnaw, and Titan Masters Sawback with Lion/shield (Master Warrior Lione) and Overkill with the dragon/T-rex of Clobber and Crashbash! Check out these brand new figures below, and go HERE for the full gallery!

Transformers News: Hasbro Press Event: Titans Return Megatron, Gnaw, Brainstorm, Bumblebee and More!! #SDCC

Credit(s): Hasbro

This article was last modified on Thursday, July 21st, 2016 1:12pm CDT

Re: Hasbro Press Event: Titans Return Megatron, Gnaw, Brainstorm, Bumblebee and More!! #HasbroSDCC (1807483)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 21st, 2016 @ 11:30am CDT
Holy cows, some awesome stuff here!
Re: Hasbro Press Event: Titans Return Megatron, Gnaw, Brainstorm, Bumblebee and More!! #HasbroSDCC (1807486)
Posted by Kurona on July 21st, 2016 @ 11:32am CDT
Huh, thought they'd show off the other Wave 3 voyagers and then I could see if Optimus really was a Tall Tankor. Shame.

Oh well, Megatron is still too amazing for this world!
Re: Hasbro Press Event: Titans Return Megatron, Gnaw, Brainstorm, Bumblebee and More!! #HasbroSDCC (1807487)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on July 21st, 2016 @ 11:32am CDT
Need a few of these guys to display with MP Grimlock and have TR Wheelie riding on Grimmy's shoulders.

Re: Hasbro Press Event: Titans Return Megatron, Gnaw, Brainstorm, Bumblebee and More!! #HasbroSDCC (1807489)
Posted by Randomhero on July 21st, 2016 @ 11:33am CDT
Oh I'm gonna be getting a dozen sharkticons
Re: Hasbro Press Event: Titans Return Megatron, Gnaw, Brainstorm, Bumblebee and More!! #HasbroSDCC (1807490)
Posted by Talon523 on July 21st, 2016 @ 11:34am CDT
Re: Hasbro Press Event: Titans Return Megatron, Gnaw, Brainstorm, Bumblebee and More!! #HasbroSDCC (1807491)
Posted by Tigertrack on July 21st, 2016 @ 11:35am CDT
Kurona wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:NO **** WAY!!!

HOLY ****

Also, I looked at Bumblebee again -

I thought he looked a bit familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Bumblebee has a TM cockpit like Wheelie, no?
Re: Hasbro Press Event: Titans Return Megatron, Gnaw, Brainstorm, Bumblebee and More!! #HasbroSDCC (1807492)
Posted by Kurona on July 21st, 2016 @ 11:35am CDT
Talon523 wrote:I'll get the Blitzwing repaint of Megatron, assuming the line lasts long enough for one to be made.

The Blitzwing pretool is practically screaming "I EXIST!"
Re: Hasbro Press Event: Titans Return Megatron, Gnaw, Brainstorm, Bumblebee and More!! #HasbroSDCC (1807493)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on July 21st, 2016 @ 11:35am CDT
Tigertrack wrote:
Kurona wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:NO **** WAY!!!

HOLY ****

Also, I looked at Bumblebee again -

I thought he looked a bit familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Bumblebee has a TM cockpit like Wheelie, no?

It looks that way to me.
Re: Hasbro Press Event: Titans Return Megatron, Gnaw, Brainstorm, Bumblebee and More!! #HasbroSDCC (1807494)
Posted by Kurona on July 21st, 2016 @ 11:36am CDT
Tigertrack wrote:
Kurona wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:NO **** WAY!!!

HOLY ****

Also, I looked at Bumblebee again -

I thought he looked a bit familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Bumblebee has a TM cockpit like Wheelie, no?

If there is, I'm having trouble finding where on earth there's space.
Re: Hasbro Press Event: Titans Return Megatron, Gnaw, Brainstorm, Bumblebee and More!! #HasbroSDCC (1807495)
Posted by Munkky on July 21st, 2016 @ 11:38am CDT
All good stuff. The arms on Bumblebee look a bit weird, but overall he's well-done. I probably won't buy Megatron because I'm happy with my Combiner Wars Megatron, but looking at the vehicle modes I think the mould would make a fantastic Blitzwing, and I hope that happens one day. Has there been any confirmation about Brainstorm being released internationally? (I remember hearing he'll be exclusive to Walgreens in the US).
Re: Hasbro Press Event: Titans Return Megatron, Gnaw, Brainstorm, Bumblebee and More!! #HasbroSDCC (1807496)
Posted by Randomhero on July 21st, 2016 @ 11:42am CDT
Kurona wrote:
Tigertrack wrote:
Kurona wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:NO **** WAY!!!

HOLY ****

Also, I looked at Bumblebee again -

I thought he looked a bit familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Bumblebee has a TM cockpit like Wheelie, no?

If there is, I'm having trouble finding where on earth there's space.

In the chest. There's hinges. The legs arnt like the classics one. The legs are all in the front. His chest allow to accommodate a Titan master
Re: Hasbro Press Event: Titans Return Megatron, Gnaw, Brainstorm, Bumblebee and More!! #HasbroSDCC (1807497)
Posted by Kurona on July 21st, 2016 @ 11:45am CDT
Randomhero wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Tigertrack wrote:Bumblebee has a TM cockpit like Wheelie, no?

If there is, I'm having trouble finding where on earth there's space.

Oh okay, cool
Re: Hasbro Press Event: Titans Return Megatron, Gnaw, Brainstorm, Bumblebee and More!! #HasbroSDCC (1807503)
Posted by Transformers123 on July 21st, 2016 @ 11:53am CDT
Re: Hasbro Press Event: Titans Return Megatron, Gnaw, Brainstorm, Bumblebee and More!! #HasbroSDCC (1807504)
Posted by NassaDane on July 21st, 2016 @ 11:53am CDT
No no no no no no! Why is Weirdwolf's mouth now RED?? It was pink before and that was the best part about him. How could they change that? Biggest reason he was better for the Hasbro version despite the lacking head. Crap!
Re: Hasbro Press Event: Titans Return Megatron, Gnaw, Brainstorm, Bumblebee and More!! #HasbroSDCC (1807506)
Posted by Randomhero on July 21st, 2016 @ 11:59am CDT
Transformers123 wrote:Would some of the reprolabels upgrade stickers for generations metroplex work on titans return fortress maximus?

Maybe only a couple. For the ramps and legs and and forearms. The rest is all new so don't spend money on them if you don't need to. Reprolables will be making a set for him don't worry
Re: Hasbro Press Event: Titans Return Megatron, Gnaw, Brainstorm, Bumblebee and More!! #HasbroSDCC (1807507)
Posted by frogbat on July 21st, 2016 @ 12:05pm CDT
Bit underwhelmed which is not my usual. Gnaw is a must have tho I'd have liked a larger version, sharks icon legions become more affordable. Bumblebee is a defitnite improvement on the one currently adorning my metroplex.

Megatron... Seems superfluous as I'm perfectly happy with the recent leader class, in spite of a few shortcomings. He will definitely make a better blitzing than the recentish voyager. Brainstorm... Nope still not sold. The voyager was better.

Was hoping on seeing triggehappy etc oh well... And one can only hope they announce a devastator style predaking
Re: Hasbro Press Event: Titans Return Megatron, Gnaw, Brainstorm, Bumblebee and More!! #HasbroSDCC (1807508)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on July 21st, 2016 @ 12:05pm CDT
Awwwwwww, look at the widdle baby Sharkticon.

Re: Hasbro Press Event: Titans Return Megatron, Gnaw, Brainstorm, Bumblebee and More!! #HasbroSDCC (1807509)
Posted by Autobot N on July 21st, 2016 @ 12:06pm CDT
Gauntlet101010 wrote:I'm gonna buy at least three. If Hasbro is smart it'll be a very common figure, one that you can easily troop build with.
Come on, this is Hasbro we're talking about. The case will likely be mostly Bumblebees.
Re: Hasbro Press Event: Titans Return Megatron, Gnaw, Brainstorm, Bumblebee and More!! #HasbroSDCC (1807510)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on July 21st, 2016 @ 12:14pm CDT
so megatron is blitzwing. neat
Re: Hasbro Press Event: Titans Return Megatron, Gnaw, Brainstorm, Bumblebee and More!! #HasbroSDCC (1807512)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 21st, 2016 @ 12:16pm CDT
Titans Return is going to be a pretty expensive line for me, so many good ones. Especially excited for Astronaut and most of the Deluxes. I might skip Soundwave & Co, on account of the mold being a better fit for Blaster. Plus I already have Music Label Soundwave and the Takara Legends Rumble & Frenzy on my Generations shelf.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Expanded Universe Botcon 2002 Glyph Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon Europe 2002 Rook Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Side of the Moon Energon  Sword Megatron Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Caliburst & Slugslinger Deluxe Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy Deluxe Hasbro Pre-Owned" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Cloud TFC-A03 Hot Rodimus" on EBAY
Buy "Takaratomy Transformers Legends LG30 Wheelie &Go Shooter Action Figure To..." on EBAY