Hasbro Reveals Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus, Beast Wars Megatron and More

Hasbro Reveals Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus, Beast Wars Megatron and More

Wednesday, September 23rd, 2020 12:13pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 39,432

We thank Nuclearxpotato for letting us know of Hasbro's official reveal of some figures on IGN.

Here is the info on each of these reveals, one per size class.

Core Class Beast Wars Ratttrap
Deluxe Class Beast Wars Cheetor
Voyager Class Generation 1 Cyclonus
Leader Class Beast Wars Megatron

There will be more reveals at the Transformers Saturday Toy Panel at Hasbro PulseCon. Also, pre-orders will be available on 09/26/2020 at 5:00pm ET on Hasbro Pulse.

“The WFC-K2 Core Class RATTRAP collectible figure stands at 3.5 inches tall and converts to Beast Wars-inspired rat mode with molded fur texture in 18 steps. RATTRAP comes with classic Fusion blaster accessory inspired by the one featured in the Beast Wars cartoon. Wise cracks not included, but you can imagine! The mini-figure allows fans to collect a mini version of the iconic character to pose out with other RATTRAP toys at larger scales (each sold separately, subject to availability)!

“The WFC-K4 Deluxe CHEETOR collectible figure stands at 5.5 inches tall, converts to Beast Wars-inspired cheetah mode in 20 steps with intricate cheetah-inspired molded fur texture, and features lower jaw articulation in cheetah mode for classic look of CHEETOR enthusiasm. CHEETOR’s tail also detaches from cheetah mode during conversion and becomes a tail whip accessory that can be held by the figure in robot mode. CHEETOR includes a Golden Disk card that reveals a possible destiny of a key character. Collect other KINGDOM figures to reveal all 3 alternate destiny variants for each character (each sold separately, subject to availability)!”

“The WFC-K9 Voyager CYCLONUS G1-inspired figure stands at 7 inches tall, converts into Cybertronian fighter craft mode in 34 steps, and comes with the classic Oxidating Laser accessory. CYCLONUS, a herald of UNICRON, first appears in the 1986 movie when BOMBSHELL/SKYWARP were reformatted into the second-in-command of GALVATRON. CYCLONUS includes a Golden Disk card that reveals a possible destiny of a key character. Collect other KINGDOM figures to reveal all 3 alternate destiny variants for each character (each sold separately, subject to availability)!

“The WFC-K10 Leader MEGATRON (BEAST) collectible figure stands at 7.5 inches tall and converts into Beast Wars-inspired T. rex beast mode in 27 steps, featuring intricate dinosaur-inspired molded scales and an articulated jaw with molded teeth. MEGATRON’s dino head and tail also become his classic claw hands, and fans can add laser fire effects by placing fire blasts accessories inside his dino head (sold separately with other figures, subject to availability). MEGATRON (BEAST) includes a Golden Disk card that reveals a possible destiny of a key character. Collect other KINGDOM figures to reveal all 3 alternate destiny variants for each character (each sold separately, subject to availability)!”

Transformers News: Hasbro Reveals Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus, Beast Wars Megatron and More

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Hasbro Reveals Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus, Beast Wars Megatron and More (2081184)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 23rd, 2020 @ 12:17pm CDT
Autobot_Benz wrote:They gave him some stupid tail whip he never had.
Re: Hasbro Reveals Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus, Beast Wars Megatron and More (2081185)
Posted by Skritz on September 23rd, 2020 @ 12:18pm CDT
It may be cliché but I came back to say
YEEEESSSS
Re: Hasbro Reveals Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus, Beast Wars Megatron and More (2081187)
Posted by Notimus Crime on September 23rd, 2020 @ 12:20pm CDT
I'm most likely going to be skipping a lot of the beast characters (no it's not a Trukk not Munky thing I just don't have any particular attachment to Beast Wars), but hot dang that BW megs. Yeah I'll be getting him. I'm a sucker for dinosaurs. As for the rest of the Beast characters, I'll have to see how they turn out. I'm interested in Tigatron because I really like his deco, I'll think about Airazor if Tigatron turns out good, I'm interested in Primal to go against the BW megs I'll be getting, I'm always up for a Waspinator, you get the gist. From what we've seen already, I'll be skipping out on Cheetor and Rattrap.

Oh, and Cyclonus looks awesome. Hopefully the Galvatron we're getting will be quality as well.
Re: Hasbro Reveals Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus, Beast Wars Megatron and More (2081188)
Posted by ZeroWolf on September 23rd, 2020 @ 12:20pm CDT
So these golden disk cards, I'm guessing then that the card they come with isn't necessarily for them and each one has three different ones :-? So a bit like they did with Power of the Primes then
Re: Hasbro Reveals Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus, Beast Wars Megatron and More (2081189)
Posted by blackeyedprime on September 23rd, 2020 @ 12:23pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
Regarding Cyclonus, surely voyager height is right? He wasn't Sky Lynx or Jetfire sized

To me he should be Ultra Magnus sized (not the undersized Siege Ultra Magnus) as I have smaller ones as is with classics and the larger CW/UW but each to their own and it makes more sense to scale to galvatron/scourge.
Re: Hasbro Reveals Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus, Beast Wars Megatron and More (2081193)
Posted by WeatherManNX01 on September 23rd, 2020 @ 12:29pm CDT
Hot damn, Megatron looks fantastic. I never had the original BW toy, but this looks like a solid update of the figure.

I still await pictures of Optimus Primal. I have some reservations about him being Voyager rather than Leader, but I'd like to see how it comes out regardless.
Re: Hasbro Reveals Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus, Beast Wars Megatron and More (2081194)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 23rd, 2020 @ 12:30pm CDT
Catching up on the good stuff.

Fossilizer looks really sweet, I love that aesthetic!

Beast Megatron is the bomb! That dino mode is incredible, and I love the dino head on it! That is a great toy right there!

Cheetor and Rattrap are looking good.

Cyclonus is very meh, not feeling his style.

I have Generations Warpath, no need for the new one.

Eager to see what else beast wise comes out of this!
Re: Hasbro Reveals Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus, Beast Wars Megatron and More (2081197)
Posted by Bounti76 on September 23rd, 2020 @ 12:34pm CDT

So I guess this settles, once and for all, who Cyclonus really is. He's an amalgam of Skywarp AND Bombshell. Cool.
Re: Hasbro Reveals Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus, Beast Wars Megatron and More (2081198)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on September 23rd, 2020 @ 12:37pm CDT
These all look great, especially Cyclonus and Beast Wars Megatron, but I want to take a moment to appreciate some of the cute little quips in the product copies. I love the "wise cracks not included, but you can imagine" line for Rattrap, but the "and features lower jaw articulation in cheetah mode for classic look of CHEETOR enthusiasm" for Cheetor takes the cake. Well played, Hasbro's marketing department! :lol:
Re: Hasbro Reveals Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus, Beast Wars Megatron and More (2081199)
Posted by Notimus Crime on September 23rd, 2020 @ 12:40pm CDT
Bounti76 wrote:

I do like that they know of the controversy there and didn't want to give a concrete answer, so they just go "everyone's right!". Cyclonus will always be Skywarp to me.
Re: Hasbro Reveals Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus, Beast Wars Megatron and More (2081200)
Posted by Tyrannacon on September 23rd, 2020 @ 12:40pm CDT
*awakens from slumber while making inhuman noises during*

I see a Tyrannosaurus Megatron, oh my....I want, yes...I really want it. I DEMAND MORE MEGATRON FIGURES!

Honestly it looks really good. I hope we get more of his incarnations like his TM mode and TM2 Dragon mode as well. Plus that fossilized Rex skeleton looks pretty cool too. It does appear Hasbro does know how to make believable dinosaur figures. Wish they did invest that in the Jurassic World toys they produced, but whatever. These look awesome. Also, Studio Series `86 Galvatron will eventually happen at least I hope it will. So that'll be a must-buy for sure.

Soooo awesome. I'm on board if even for these little things while I collect the Mattel Jurassic World figures.
Re: Hasbro Reveals Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus, Beast Wars Megatron and More (2081201)
Posted by Autobot_Benz on September 23rd, 2020 @ 12:43pm CDT
ya my mistake I know he had a tail whip as Transmetal Cheetor. Its inacurate for S1 Cheetor to have that tail whip it should be his Quasar gut cannon and his tail gun
Re: Hasbro Reveals Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus, Beast Wars Megatron and More (2081202)
Posted by Tuned Agent on September 23rd, 2020 @ 12:45pm CDT

Megatron looks AMAZING! That T-Rex mode is fantastic. They even went the extra mile and took a page out of the MP's book by giving him a normal arm inside his tail. The only potential issue might be the size of his backpack, but we'll see about that. Absolutely awesome.

Also, Cyclonus looks a lot better now that his legs are extended and with an actual deco.
Re: Hasbro Reveals Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus, Beast Wars Megatron and More (2081203)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on September 23rd, 2020 @ 12:47pm CDT

I've got some good news and some bad news. Bad news is SS86 Galvatron is not going to happen. But that is only because of the good news that Galvatron will be a leader figure in Kingdom instead.
Re: Hasbro Reveals Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus, Beast Wars Megatron and More (2081205)
Posted by bodrock on September 23rd, 2020 @ 12:51pm CDT
LOVE this Megatron, yessss — he’s an MP-lite like I was hoping! I love my 10th anniversary BW Megatron but this is pretty much perfect.
43DCF8E2-4AC8-412C-A386-BEC7B9BBC3F9.png
Re: Hasbro Reveals Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus, Beast Wars Megatron and More (2081206)
Posted by Tyrannacon on September 23rd, 2020 @ 12:52pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

I'll take it either way here because as much as I love Titans Return Galvatron's sculpt and the fact the figure had been modernized, the headmaster gimmick is not my favorite thing ever. Especially the "mask crown" thingy.
Re: Hasbro Reveals Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus, Beast Wars Megatron and More (2081208)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on September 23rd, 2020 @ 12:55pm CDT
Tyrannacon wrote:Also, Studio Series `86 Galvatron will eventually happen at least I hope it will. So that'll be a must-buy for sure.

A Leader Class Galvatron has already been all but confirmed for Kingdom, actually. The 1986 movie cast is being split up among a few different lines right now. Studio Series so far is getting Hot Rod, Kup, Blurr, Grimlock with Wheelie, Slag with Daniel, Scourge, and Gnaw/Sharkticon. Siege got Springer. Earthrise has Arcee, Allicon, and Quitesson Judge. Kingdom will get Arcee again, along with an Earth mode Ultra Magnus, Rodimus Prime, Galvatron, and Cyclonus.
Re: Hasbro Reveals Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus, Beast Wars Megatron and More (2081209)
Posted by bluecatcinema on September 23rd, 2020 @ 12:57pm CDT
These guys all look amazing, especially Megatron.

And does anyone else find it funny that Cyclonus' description describes him as being reformatted from Bombshell/Skywarp? It seems they just can't make up their minds...
Re: Hasbro Reveals Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus, Beast Wars Megatron and More (2081210)
Posted by o.supreme on September 23rd, 2020 @ 12:58pm CDT
Megartron looks awesome. I have a friend that is a few years younger than me, I'm telling him Beast Wars is back!, He should be very excited. Cyclonus looks good. But just further cements my personal belief ( I know not all agree), that SS 86 were not just Kingdom toys "that couldn't fit". Cyclonus does not look like he would match the SS86 figures we've seen so far.

I know most fans wont mind (some even mix & match older Generations toys & Newer ones), but if I personally were trying to assemble the cast of TF:TM, across all these different lines would be quite frustrating at the lack of consistency in overall appearance.
Re: Hasbro Reveals Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus, Beast Wars Megatron and More (2081211)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on September 23rd, 2020 @ 1:00pm CDT
bluecatcinema wrote:These guys all look amazing, especially Megatron.

Yep, basically the design team saying, "Hey, we had no part in making the movie, don't ask us."

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #261 - Ratchets, Tigers and Planes
"Ratchets, Tigers and Planes"
Posted: Sunday, October 11th, 2020

Buy "transformers robots in disguise. Lot MIB, Strongarm and Grimlock" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction SLOG Voyager Class Dinobot Factory Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AD-14 JOLT Movie Advanced Series Takara Complete Rare!" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Powertrain Highjump Micromaster MOC" on EBAY
Buy "BNIP: Mcdonalds Transformers Strongarm Action Figure Happy Meal Toy, 2016!!!" on EBAY
Buy "ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers Robots in Disguise Hasbro 2002 Basic Used as pictured" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Kre-O Robots in Disguise Decepticon Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Age of Extinction 12” Lockdown Action Figure New in Box NIB MIB" on EBAY