Hasbro Shares Earthrise Map Showing 4 Waves of Product

Hasbro Shares Earthrise Map Showing 4 Waves of Product

Friday, April 24th, 2020 8:49pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 35,985

Fellow Seibertronian o.supreme has shared with us a map Hasbro posted on the official Facebook page.

It shows what you can map out if you purchase the entire line. The most important part though is that it shows Earthrise is getting 4 waves. While there have been many rumours, most have been for exclusives, since they were not part of assortment listings. So let us know what you think we'll be getting in different classes.

Below is the map and what they had to say:

The #Transformers universe is vast! Discover it all with the in-pack map puzzle pieces. One piece is included with select #Earthrise figures. Compare your collection to this Wave 1 map key and tell us how far along you are!

Transformers News: Hasbro Shares Earthrise Map Showing 4 Waves of Product

Credit(s): Transformers facebook page

Re: Hasbro Shares Earthrise Map Showing 4 Waves of Product (2062120)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on April 24th, 2020 @ 8:52pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:Honestly, having him in hand, while I wish the trailer was bigger from a play value, certainly a bit longer, asthetically I am glad it isnt bigger, or it would way overhang Optimus.
True (although it wouldn't overhang any worse than the 1984 toy or CW Magnus/TR Optimus), because not only are both main versions of WFC Optimus a bit lacking in robot mode height.. their truck cab modes are basically the same size as the O-scale (1:48) G1 toy, while the other SIEGE/ER Autobots are in the 1:32 ballpark (give or take the Minibot effect).

That size issue would be a big reason why I'm still using CW Optimus as my basic CHUG G1 Optimus. He's a bit chunky, and has faux-parts chest windows and "Unintentional butterfly joints" syndrome, but he's still fun and I like his size better. ER Optimus' having that Matrix and having the trailer at all are enough to make me want to get him at some point (unlike SIEGE, which I did not bother trying to track down), but he's still low-priority.
Re: Hasbro Shares Earthrise Map Showing 4 Waves of Product (2062130)
Posted by Skritz on April 24th, 2020 @ 10:00pm CDT
-At least one new late wave Deluxe which will leave us baffled like Siege Spinister
-A Smokescreen Redeco (Deluxe)
-Inferno retool of Grapple (Voyager)
-Optimus Prime Re-release or Redeco (Leader)
These are those I'm the most certain of. A third Astrotrain release make no sense and Doubledealer has no obvious main line retool, meaning Optimus will be back on those shelves in some form, especially due to Hasbro pushing it as THE G1 Optimus figure.
Re: Hasbro Shares Earthrise Map Showing 4 Waves of Product (2062132)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on April 24th, 2020 @ 10:03pm CDT
Skritz wrote:I'm fairly certain whatever is left in Earthrise re-issues and maybe the odd redeco of a Voyager or Leader. I don't really expect any new molds in the larger size class and we know most Deluxes up to Wave 3. So, my theories:
-A Smokescreen Redeco (Deluxe)
-Inferno retool of Grapple (Voyager)
-Optimus Prime Re-release or Redeco (Leader)

Didn't we also have a Thrust rumor?
Re: Hasbro Shares Earthrise Map Showing 4 Waves of Product (2062133)
Posted by Skritz on April 24th, 2020 @ 10:05pm CDT
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
-A Smokescreen Redeco (Deluxe)
-Inferno retool of Grapple (Voyager)
-Optimus Prime Re-release or Redeco (Leader)

Didn't we also have a Thrust rumor?

I didn't put any Seeker because its always hard to judge who will be main line and who gets to be some annoying exclusive. Those are just my predictions I'm, lets say, 90% certain.
Re: Hasbro Shares Earthrise Map Showing 4 Waves of Product (2062134)
Posted by william-james88 on April 24th, 2020 @ 11:36pm CDT
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
-A Smokescreen Redeco (Deluxe)
-Inferno retool of Grapple (Voyager)
-Optimus Prime Re-release or Redeco (Leader)

Didn't we also have a Thrust rumor?

Yes, as an individual listed release, not under an assortment. So we have no clue who will be released in the actual 4th wave.
I'm guessing Bumblebee
Re: Hasbro Shares Earthrise Map Showing 4 Waves of Product (2062139)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on April 25th, 2020 @ 12:20am CDT
I'm hoping against hope that the last Leader will be a new mold and will turn out to be "submarine" Megatron.
Re: Hasbro Shares Earthrise Map Showing 4 Waves of Product (2062143)
Posted by Emerje on April 25th, 2020 @ 12:52am CDT
I find the phrasing, "included with select #Earthrise figures." interesting. Could just mean they won't be included with exclusives, but I'm still not ruling out a wave 5. Delays are going to happen and I'm not at all optimistic about wave 3 coming out this year, may as well stretch things out instead of starting the new line in the summer.

Emerje
Re: Hasbro Shares Earthrise Map Showing 4 Waves of Product (2062155)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on April 25th, 2020 @ 3:42am CDT
I want to say the Thrust listing is basically guaranteed to be retail, since it was the only one of those specific listings that we don't have Selects confirmation for and we know that that listing system had already revealed individual retail figures that had their own listings (Arcee, Quintesson, etc.), so he's probably retail, but who knows. He shouldn't be Selects, at the very least, Conehead retooling would have to be a main line thing or a regular exclusive thing.

I kinda missed the bulk of the Optimus Prime speculation, but there is that Alternate Universe Optimus Prime listing floating around to keep in mind, which is either an Amazon exclusive or just a retail probably-Leader-class figure. I also seem to recall that a credible leaker on TFW that predicted the theme of the line, Starscream, Doubledealer, Sky Lynx, etc. before the NYCC reveal also said that somewhere in Earthrise we're getting "an RiD figure update with a base mode", so that could possibly be related to that topic of a second Optimus.

Emerje wrote:Either way, it would be nice if Hasbro made that poster available for us to glue our map pieces to. Either stick them in stores for free or give them away on Pulse with orders, but I really want that.

Maybe the poster comes with Scorponok? We know Sky Lynx has a map piece, it was shown at Australia Toy Fair (I believe it was that event), but I don't think we know anything about if Scorpy has one, and if any figure were to come with a poster for the map, I would think the line's Titan would be it.
Re: Hasbro Shares Earthrise Map Showing 4 Waves of Product (2062156)
Posted by ZeroWolf on April 25th, 2020 @ 3:42am CDT
I've said it before but Hasbro's plans for one generations line a year really went out the window didn't they :lol:

Also I reckon they'd easy put doubledealer out again as either machine wars Soundwave and/or Stalker (probably MW Soundwave will be a Selects release) and we still have that Alternative Prime listing (can't remember if it had a size class with it, as it could be a Siege redeco...or ER Prime redeco/retool and everything in between)
Re: Hasbro Shares Earthrise Map Showing 4 Waves of Product (2062166)
Posted by william-james88 on April 25th, 2020 @ 9:09am CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:I want to say the Thrust listing is basically guaranteed to be retail

We already know he is, he was found on the TRU system in canada.
But he will be a retail exclusive.
Which means he'll probably be a target exclusive in the US.
Anyone want another red card exclusive? :twisted:
Re: Hasbro Shares Earthrise Map Showing 4 Waves of Product (2062169)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on April 25th, 2020 @ 9:24am CDT
william-james88 wrote:Anyone want another red card exclusive? :twisted:

God no, I'm still not done complaining about/tracking down a retail price listing for the original one (although eBay scares me right now anyway due to current events anyway).

...although then again, the only Conehead I'm REALLY excited for is Ramjet, so I suppose I would only complain on principle with Thrust.

ZeroWolf wrote:...and we still have that Alternative Prime listing (can't remember if it had a size class with it, as it could be a Siege redeco...or ER Prime redeco/retool and everything in between)

AU OP is/was Leader Class priced on Amazon, meaning that it's either a repaint/retool of ER Prime, a multipack of a Siege Prime repaint/retool with Battlemasters or something, or maybe it's own unique Leader mold, depending on exactly which Prime it is?
Re: Hasbro Shares Earthrise Map Showing 4 Waves of Product (2062176)
Posted by Short Circuit on April 25th, 2020 @ 10:45am CDT
I hope by the time the line is over we have good scans of all the map parts. I have every one but astrotrain and the Micromaster/Battlemaster map parts, already had astrotrain and didn’t know the little guys had them :HEADHURTS:
Re: Hasbro Shares Earthrise Map Showing 4 Waves of Product (2062177)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on April 25th, 2020 @ 11:00am CDT
I would think one of the waves would have a Nemesis Prime as a redec of G1 Optimus. It's been a while since we've gotten a wide release Nemi, and a G1 version would be well recieved I'd think.
Re: Hasbro Shares Earthrise Map Showing 4 Waves of Product (2062178)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on April 25th, 2020 @ 11:20am CDT

If it's not either of them though, I'm really hoping it's Toxitron, mostly because eBay's prices for either Animated or CW Toxitron are ridiculous :lol: Though, I'd be more expecting him to come from a potential G2 update next part, assuming they can't think of another G1 Prime design to make
Re: Hasbro Shares Earthrise Map Showing 4 Waves of Product (2062179)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on April 25th, 2020 @ 11:27am CDT
So the map reveals something else interesting. Based on the shape of the battle master and micro master map pieces, and the map overall, the total number of battle and micro masters in Earthrise has to be divisible by 3. We currently know of 9, so that means there will be either 3 or 6 more revealed to finish out waves 3 and 4.
Re: Hasbro Shares Earthrise Map Showing 4 Waves of Product (2062180)
Posted by sol magnus on April 25th, 2020 @ 11:35am CDT
Hopefully, people will update this online, as I won't be getting every single release.
Re: Hasbro Shares Earthrise Map Showing 4 Waves of Product (2062184)
Posted by Skritz on April 25th, 2020 @ 11:47am CDT
Sentinel_Primal wrote:I'm partially hoping that the AU Prime is Shattered Glass Prime to go with Rodimus Unicronus from POTP. Or if they maybe did a different trailer similar to Galaxy Upgrade, they might do Nova Prime? Cause technically Shattered Glass Prime did turn into Nova, but I'm not gonna hold my breath for Nova.

G2 Optimus Prime (that isn't Laser Rod) is kind of a redundant design. I'm hoping for Shattered Glass (its an obvious redeco) or, even if I doubt it, its an AU Optimus Prime like RiD 2001 or Armada. Unlikely, mind you.
Re: Hasbro Shares Earthrise Map Showing 4 Waves of Product (2062195)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on April 25th, 2020 @ 2:34pm CDT
Skritz wrote:

I was meaning Laser Rod. I always forget that the original got rereleased with a modified trailer :lol: But I was mainly hoping for that so we could finally get Toxitron's original design

It'd be a pretty fun figure I think, plus the trailer could be compatible with the new base system. But, we just got Laser Rod in Titans Return, so it's probably just as unlikely as a new RiD 2001 or Armada Prime
Re: Hasbro Shares Earthrise Map Showing 4 Waves of Product (2062207)
Posted by DeathReviews on April 25th, 2020 @ 3:54pm CDT
Unless that map leads to a 50% discount code on Pulse, I ain't interested!
Re: Hasbro Shares Earthrise Map Showing 4 Waves of Product (2062211)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on April 25th, 2020 @ 4:08pm CDT
Apparently Doubledealer's molded in engine component, isn't actually molded on. It's on 5mm peg, allowing for one to plug the engine onto the back of SELECTS Knok

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series Hot Rod 86 Voyager Class Action Figure - F0712" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV08 Underbite" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV05 Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Collectors Club Botcon TFCC 2016 Membership Figure Ramjet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure deluxe TAV-08 Gregevor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure deluxe TAV-03 Strongarm" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE MEGA OPTIMUS PRIME, 2015." on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers loose Movie Revenge of the Fallen (ROFT) Deluxe Chromia" on EBAY