Hasbro Stands with the Black Community in a Transformers Themed Social Media Post

Hasbro Stands with the Black Community in a Transformers Themed Social Media Post

Thursday, June 18th, 2020 11:17am CDT

Category: Company News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 20,062

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Hasbro has a new post on their official Transformers page on Facebook, in support of the Black community. It highlights their commitment to speaking out and standing in solidarity, which they initially posted earlier this month on their site.

Their post makes use of the most well known lines by Optimus Prime, "'Til all are one!" and "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings", the later which has been a part of the character since his original bio. Clicking any image below will bring you to the original post.

Transformers News: Hasbro Stands with the Black Community in a Transformers Themed Post on their Social Media

Transformers News: Hasbro Stands with the Black Community in a Transformers Themed Post on their Social Media


This article was last modified on Thursday, June 18th, 2020 11:22am CDT

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Hasbro Stands with the Black Community in a Transformers Themed Social Media Post (2068398)
Posted by Skritz on June 18th, 2020 @ 11:26am CDT
Freedom Is The Right Of All Sentient Beings*
*Unless they are the people of Hong Kong or Chinese Muslims and other minorities deemed impure by the CCP, which we all know every major company panders to and take money from
Companies need to stop pretending they have a morality. They are product maker and any attempt at pretending to be good and moral people is utter bullshit in a self congratulatory nonsense.
Re: Hasbro Stands with the Black Community in a Transformers Themed Social Media Post (2068399)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 18th, 2020 @ 11:29am CDT
Optimus Prime wrote:Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.


Optimus's creed cannot be repeated enough.

Unfortunately too many go with Megatron's creed: "Peace through tyranny."
Re: Hasbro Stands with the Black Community in a Transformers Themed Social Media Post (2068400)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 18th, 2020 @ 11:30am CDT
Skritz wrote:Freedom Is The Right Of All Sentient Beings*
*Unless they are the people of Hong Kong or Chinese Muslims and other minorities deemed impure by the CCP, which we all know every major company panders to and take money from
Companies need to stop pretending they have a morality. They are product maker and any attempt at pretending to be good and moral people is utter bullshit in a self congratulatory nonsense.


Also, the rainbow flags....

Re: Hasbro Stands with the Black Community in a Transformers Themed Social Media Post (2068401)
Posted by boyatlarge on June 18th, 2020 @ 11:32am CDT
Considering the current climate, you would think Hasbro would remove PROWL from the image...
Re: Hasbro Stands with the Black Community in a Transformers Themed Social Media Post (2068402)
Posted by Skritz on June 18th, 2020 @ 11:34am CDT
boyatlarge wrote:Considering the current climate, you would think Hasbro would remove PROWL from the image...


You know what? They should. Let Hasbro go 'full stupid' and have them remove Prowl and other police and rescue-themed characters. Let them go all 'cancel culture' on their own work and burn down the entire fanbase in the process, because that's basically what's going down these days. Everything is bad. Everything is cancelled. :roll:

These companies are idiots and just churn out the same pre approved message. That's how insincere this is, given they forgot to remove Prowl. There are basically dedicated people inside companies and their twitter division that tell them when its time to post some 'solidarity' thing to get good boy points.

Its all hollow. Its always hollow.
Re: Hasbro Stands with the Black Community in a Transformers Themed Social Media Post (2068403)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 18th, 2020 @ 11:42am CDT
boyatlarge wrote:Considering the current climate, you would think Hasbro would remove PROWL from the image...


Considering the he current climate, you should refrain calling for help if you're the victim of a crime. :HEADHURTS:
Re: Hasbro Stands with the Black Community in a Transformers Themed Social Media Post (2068404)
Posted by Skritz on June 18th, 2020 @ 11:46am CDT
Anyway I'm just here to laugh at how surreal this is when you really, really think about it. Remember when the left mocked corporations as shallow? Because in the past decades we knew they were full of hot air and nothing else, trying to be hip and aware when making money off sweatshop. What happened to this mentality of being cynical and understanding corporations are, by their nature, amoral and merely looking for themselves and their image and that's just the way things are? Yet here this is, making the news, like its some sort of grand epic moment.

Its not. Its business as usual and its always been. >:oP

Edit: And the best part is, I know people will give me shit and/or use slur implying I'm some sort of 'right winger' because in this day and age, not gobbling every single hot air self propaganda of corporations who don't mean anything or stand for anything is now deemed some sort of 'right wing' position. Yet here I am, the guy mocking corporations for their shallowness, a position which used to be very, very 'liberal'.
Re: Hasbro Stands with the Black Community in a Transformers Themed Social Media Post (2068405)
Posted by boyatlarge on June 18th, 2020 @ 11:48am CDT
Kanrabat: "Considering the he current climate, you should refrain calling for help if you're the victim of a crime."

Hey, buddy, my comment is what is known as a joke. Satire. Considering the current climate, you should back the eff off.
Re: Hasbro Stands with the Black Community in a Transformers Themed Social Media Post (2068407)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 18th, 2020 @ 11:59am CDT
boyatlarge wrote:Kanrabat: "Considering the he current climate, you should refrain calling for help if you're the victim of a crime."

Hey, buddy, my comment is what is known as a joke. Satire. Considering the current climate, you should back the eff off.


That was not clear at all.

Because many, many have said something similar and were dead serious. "They" even demanded to cancel Paw Patrol! :shock:
Re: Hasbro Stands with the Black Community in a Transformers Themed Social Media Post (2068408)
Posted by Skritz on June 18th, 2020 @ 12:01pm CDT
We live in a world where Aunt Jemima and Coco Puff are deemed 'dangerous'. At this point everything is insane, the evil part of me want to see people go nuts debating if Prowl should be erased out of Transformers lore. Followed by Red Alert, Inferno, the Protectobots... :POPCORN:
Re: Hasbro Stands with the Black Community in a Transformers Themed Social Media Post (2068409)
Posted by High Command on June 18th, 2020 @ 12:09pm CDT
ShadowKatt wrote:
High Command wrote:There really has been a lot of bad-faith arguments put forth in this thread by yourself and others but this is really something else. Fighting literal nazis (as opposed to just anyone I disagree with, I believe I was quite clear on that point) makes one just as bad as a nazi and liable to commit genocide?

Likewise your choice to escalate from punching to shooting which is putting words in my mouth. Since you bring up shooting, my stance on the question of guns is to make them all illegal and take them away from members of the public and the cops. Please don't go into a gun ownership debate though, I only mention it to make my own position clear and am reluctant to do so because I fear a likelihood of being lectured how that position somehow makes me want more people to get shot not less.

I am trying to be specific and deliberate in my choice of language here so let me summarise:

Black Lives Matter - this is a positive movement that is asking for changes that have been too long ignored both in the US, UK and elsewhere. Specifically in the US, the issue of black people being killed by cops and those cops facing no consequences. More generally overt and more hidden forms of racism and racial bias need confronting and changing to make a fairer more equal society for all. I find it a very hopeful thing that so many young people of all races are uniting for this. I am certainly not in favour of protecting the status-quo. Some positive changes are starting to happen with charges being made against culpable officers but more can be done too.

Violence - the overwhelming majority of protest has been done peacefully. Where the worst violence has been the cops have also been out in force in full armour. Yes I am implying that the cops have been the instigators of most of the violence. Either directly through attacking protests or indirectly through provocation. As cops, they should have the training to de-escalate things yet we've seen the reverse. When untrained people are attacked their natural instinct may be to run away or to fight back. I think asking the protesters to behave calmer and more professionally than the supposed professionals is a flawed argument.
I don't want anyone to get killed in these protests. People being killed is one of the main reasons for having them remember.

Destruction of property - Lives matter more than property. Property can be replaced, rebuilt etc. The dead can only be mourned. Yes it's a shame if someone's business is burned down, I hope they have insurance that'll pay out. I'm far less concerned when it's something like a statue that gets destroyed, such as the one of a slave trader in my country where the people of the town had been pursuing every legal avenue for decades. Not all statues need to come down obviously but in this case made for a powerful statement that we don't stand for the pain and suffering this man caused.

Counter-protests - far right groups have been having their own protests, such as one notable example in London recently. They say they were to protest violence against the police and defend monuments from being attacked. The police were there, BLM were not. The counter-protestors had a fight with the police instead, showed their respect to the monuments by giving nazi salutes and one man was photographed urinating beside a memorial to a dead policeman killed by a terrorist in 2017. These are pro-racism protests, in response to BLM anti-racism ones. Some sources say that some of the property destruction seen in the US has come from alt-right groups seeking to discredit BLM, that's unsubstantiated but is not wholly implausible.

Coronavirus - this is actually my biggest concern regarding the protests and I really hope it doesn't lead to another spike in infections. TBH I am surprised there hasn't been one already. Once again, my position is that deaths are bad.


Don't worry, I've no intention of getting into the gun debate. It's hardly relevant to the topic at hand. I do, however, have a question for you: Do you play chess? I ask because when I wrote above I was doing my best to speak to the future, and when I read your words they seem couched in the present. Nothing I said was meant as an implication that you yourself would do anything, or go out to start anything, or even be the first one to tip a domino in that direction. The point I was trying to make is that there are enough people out there already who will be more than willing to do that for you if we don't dial the rhetoric way back.

I appreciate the declaration on principles. I feel like we could spend hours in debate over them but this isn't the time or the place. I think the more important part is that while I appreciate your principles, even the ones I don't agree with, not everyone is going to agree with you. The danger I was trying to illustrate comes from there. You advocate for punching Nazis. That's fine, I'll let you have that. You point out that people waving and wearing swastikas and goosestepping while shouting "Seig Heil!" are Nazis. I can't really disagree with that, i think that would be pretty obvious. And while I don't want to make too grand assumptions, I can only assume that if you saw someone like that walking down the street, you'd probably limber up, stretch, and get a good running start before clocking them across the head. As they say, You do you, Boo.

My concern is that not everyone is going to be as restrained as you. You seem to be willing to restrain yourself to people who out themselves as nazis but that's not going to be true of everyone. Lots of things that aren't even related to the nazis and white supremacists have suddenly become associated with them. A haircut. A hand gesture. Or just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. If there's a protest in response to BLM and one, JUST ONE person brings a Nazi flag, is this a sign that everyone there is a nazi? And does anyone bother to ask questions before things turn ugly. Does getting the wrong haircut justify punching someone without needing evidence or reason? If someone flashes the white power handsign, otherwise known in the rest of the world as the OK gesture, does that confirm their position with the rest of the Nazis?

The point here is that I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about your ideas. They don't solely belong to you; they're shared far and wide amongst many people. I asked earlier if you played Chess because both of these things have something in common: Looking to the future. Not just as this move, but the next ten moves ahead. Bringing up shooting wasn't putting words in your mouth. Not once did I ever imply you said it would happen. I said that it IS happening and it's going to escalate further unless the violent rhetoric stops. Two protesting groups show up and one side punches the other. The other side shows up next time with sticks. The next time the other side shows up with knives and so on. This isn't conjecture, we've watched it, going back to the protests in Portland and Berkeley and following it though to today. It shouldn't be hard to see where things go from here. In New Mexico vandals showed up to tear down a statue and someone got shot. Those people are going to come back and they're going to come back armed, I'd lay money. In Ohio a BLM march was run out of town by armed protestors. If that march comes back it will also probably be armed, and where do things go from there.

I think we're still in the opening gambits of this conflict, with prodding threats and low casualties. All it will take though is one group that feels justified in using the full force they have available because the other side are nazis, the other side are fascists, the other side are supremacists, or the other side are just threatening them and now it's self defense and it all kicks off. This is what lies ten moves further into the game if we continue with this.

It's not bad faith, it's logic. I've explained myself, taken it step by step, progression from one level of escalation to the next. And yes, taken to its logical extreme it could be genocide. One protest opens fire on another one and a firefight ensues. Massive casualties on both sides. Does this de-escalate tensions or inflame them? Obviously it inflames them. So what's the next move? Assuming that the US government doesn't roll the army in and lock everything down, and there's your fascist state if ever there was one, it will be open season on both sides. Marches and protests will be cancelled, too many people, too easy a target. Instead you'll have smaller cells hunting down other cells, something akin to a cross between guerilla and gang warfare. This could go two ways, either with neither side gaining an advantage or one side gaining a clear advantage, and both are bad. The former means that the fighting could be extremely prolonged, resulting in likely a great deal of collateral damage and casualties. The latter will result in the losing side on the run, possibly being hunted down all the way. Were that to happen I believe one of two senarios likely, the losing side is either driven underground where it can wait and recover, or it is simply wiped out, rounded up and executed. All this assumes of course that the government doesnt come in with an even heavier hand and crush both of them.

All this because people decided it was okay to punch a certain group of people. Call it far fetched, call it a slippery slope but we're already seeing the first parts of this now. The rest is possible, unless you'd like to put forward an alternate timeline of events.

As a final note, I want to reference the genocide comment. Wiping out any group of people, for any reason, is a genocide. The Nazis did it with the jews because...I don't know. The Jews are the punching bag of the whole world and I never understood it. The soviet union did it with the poles. It's continuing today with the Kurds. Rounding up what's left of the nazis which at this point would consist of people who weren't even alive during that time would be no different. It would make you no better than them. If we have learned nothing from the crusades and jihads it's that rigtheous vengence is never right. Justified any way it can, it's still just revenge.



I think I've already explained precisely what I mean by nazis so will not repeat myself again. Here is the counter-argument to the no-punching position. Far right marches are a thing. People will show up with flags and banners, they will shout their slogans and try to intimidate. They have no benevolent message or goal. They want white supremacy. They can be opposed or they can be left to it. If they are unopposed and we follow the chess game analogy, are their numbers more likely to grow or decline? In 1930s Germany their movement was allowed to grow and then it became to late to get rid of them. In the same decade the British union of fascists tried to build up support, they tried to march through London's East End and tried to incite people against the jews. The Cockneys came out and beat them up. You argue against escalation, I argue against allowing nazisim to be able to spread any further than it has now.
Re: Hasbro Stands with the Black Community in a Transformers Themed Social Media Post (2068411)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 18th, 2020 @ 12:30pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
boyatlarge wrote:Kanrabat: "Considering the he current climate, you should refrain calling for help if you're the victim of a crime."

Hey, buddy, my comment is what is known as a joke. Satire. Considering the current climate, you should back the eff off.


That was not clear at all.

Because many, many have said something similar and were dead serious. "They" even demanded to cancel Paw Patrol! :shock:

Actually the paw patrol thing was confirmed to be a joke that the New York Times took seriously because they thought it would be good click bait. So it was never really under threat. Besides people always try to get things banned no matter what their political banner.
Re: Hasbro Stands with the Black Community in a Transformers Themed Social Media Post (2068412)
Posted by Skritz on June 18th, 2020 @ 12:33pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
boyatlarge wrote:Kanrabat: "Considering the he current climate, you should refrain calling for help if you're the victim of a crime."

Hey, buddy, my comment is what is known as a joke. Satire. Considering the current climate, you should back the eff off.


That was not clear at all.

Because many, many have said something similar and were dead serious. "They" even demanded to cancel Paw Patrol! :shock:

Actually the paw patrol thing was confirmed to be a joke that the New York Times took seriously because they thought it would be good click bait. So it was never really under threat. Besides people always try to get things banned no matter what their political banner.


Yes but we have to remember that 2020 is so fucking surreal at this point that anything might be plausible as the outrage mob gets ever stronger and less coherent with each passing day. As for Twitter (primary source of cancel culture), its very much a specific kind of echo chamber. The other type of 'ban what I don't like' was the evangelicon of the '80 and '90 and those are pretty much dead on the basis that Baby Boomers don't understand the internet.
Re: Hasbro Stands with the Black Community in a Transformers Themed Social Media Post (2068413)
Posted by G1OptimusPAX on June 18th, 2020 @ 12:36pm CDT
Skritz wrote:
boyatlarge wrote:Considering the current climate, you would think Hasbro would remove PROWL from the image...


You know what? They should. Let Hasbro go 'full stupid' and have them remove Prowl and other police and rescue-themed characters. Let them go all 'cancel culture' on their own work and burn down the entire fanbase in the process, because that's basically what's going down these days. Everything is bad. Everything is cancelled. :roll:

These companies are idiots and just churn out the same pre approved message. That's how insincere this is, given they forgot to remove Prowl. There are basically dedicated people inside companies and their twitter division that tell them when its time to post some 'solidarity' thing to get good boy points.

Its all hollow. Its always hollow.


You're right... if Prowl is a murdering, cowardly racist robot,,, then get his B!#@h a$$ out of there too.
See to hell with all of this talking mess in these threads. We ALL know some of you just want to see the world burn, so I feel no need to remove these things, I'd rather give these types of people the revenge they are BEGGING for! So yea, F#@k prowl too
Re: Hasbro Stands with the Black Community in a Transformers Themed Social Media Post (2068414)
Posted by Skritz on June 18th, 2020 @ 12:41pm CDT
G1OptimusPAX wrote:
Skritz wrote:
boyatlarge wrote:Considering the current climate, you would think Hasbro would remove PROWL from the image...


You know what? They should. Let Hasbro go 'full stupid' and have them remove Prowl and other police and rescue-themed characters. Let them go all 'cancel culture' on their own work and burn down the entire fanbase in the process, because that's basically what's going down these days. Everything is bad. Everything is cancelled. :roll:

These companies are idiots and just churn out the same pre approved message. That's how insincere this is, given they forgot to remove Prowl. There are basically dedicated people inside companies and their twitter division that tell them when its time to post some 'solidarity' thing to get good boy points.

Its all hollow. Its always hollow.


You're right... if Prowl is a murdering, cowardly racist robot,,, then get his B!#@h a$$ out of there too.
See to hell with all of this talking mess in these threads. We ALL know some of you just want to see the world burn, so I feel no need to remove these things, I'd rather give these types of people the revenge they are BEGGING for! So yea, F#@k prowl too


I'd rather not see the world and things I like burn down but I'm at the stage that it has gotten so stupid that I might as well root for everything to just burn down and be turned to ash right now, in an instant, than see everything die a slow burn. If people are going to stand on certain ideas, then fine, go ahead and do it. Burn everything down. Destroy one thing, then another and another because the outrage mob will never be pleased. If Transformers wish to go down this path (and it already has) then it better be ready to become the nuclear wasteland that Disney Star Wars has become.

If Prowl is removed as 'problematic', then please go ahead. Do it. Be the angry mob you want to be, people: at least be honest about what you stand for. Then remove all other police and rescue vehicle-themed Transformers. Oh and then remove every military vehicle because it promote 'American warmongering'. Then remove every animal, because it promote violence against animals. Then remove every ordinary vehicle because it 'promotes pollution'.

See what I mean? Anyone jumping down this rabbit hole choose self destruction.
Re: Hasbro Stands with the Black Community in a Transformers Themed Social Media Post (2068415)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 18th, 2020 @ 12:42pm CDT
Skritz wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
boyatlarge wrote:Kanrabat: "Considering the he current climate, you should refrain calling for help if you're the victim of a crime."

Hey, buddy, my comment is what is known as a joke. Satire. Considering the current climate, you should back the eff off.


That was not clear at all.

Because many, many have said something similar and were dead serious. "They" even demanded to cancel Paw Patrol! :shock:

Actually the paw patrol thing was confirmed to be a joke that the New York Times took seriously because they thought it would be good click bait. So it was never really under threat. Besides people always try to get things banned no matter what their political banner.


Yes but we have to remember that 2020 is so **** surreal at this point that anything might be plausible as the outrage mob gets ever stronger and less coherent with each passing day. As for Twitter (primary source of cancel culture), its very much a specific kind of echo chamber. The other type of 'ban what I don't like' was the evangelicon of the '80 and '90 and those are pretty much dead on the basis that Baby Boomers don't understand the internet.

Actually, all those sorts of groups are on Facebook (the million mums group) and they're still quite active as the right are also active on twitter as well. Heck a lot of the innately stupid 5G causes Coronavirus started on twitter as well.
Re: Hasbro Stands with the Black Community in a Transformers Themed Social Media Post (2068416)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 18th, 2020 @ 12:50pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
boyatlarge wrote:Kanrabat: "Considering the he current climate, you should refrain calling for help if you're the victim of a crime."

Hey, buddy, my comment is what is known as a joke. Satire. Considering the current climate, you should back the eff off.


That was not clear at all.

Because many, many have said something similar and were dead serious. "They" even demanded to cancel Paw Patrol! :shock:

Actually the paw patrol thing was confirmed to be a joke that the New York Times took seriously because they thought it would be good click bait. So it was never really under threat. Besides people always try to get things banned no matter what their political banner.


Yeah, I thought it was most likely a troll. That's why I used "they" in quotations.

Still, it's current year and cancel culture is cancer.
Re: Hasbro Stands with the Black Community in a Transformers Themed Social Media Post (2068417)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on June 18th, 2020 @ 1:02pm CDT
This thread is practically unreadable because half the posters are on my "ignore" list. I'm glad that function is still working as designed.
Re: Hasbro Stands with the Black Community in a Transformers Themed Social Media Post (2068419)
Posted by ShadowKatt on June 18th, 2020 @ 1:06pm CDT
High Command wrote:You argue against escalation, I argue against allowing nazisim to be able to spread any further than it has now.


I do feel that sums up the whole conversation right there. The immovable object vs the unstoppable force. But one point, the third option I keep desperately trying to get out there.

High Command wrote:They can be opposed or they can be left to it. If they are unopposed and we follow the chess game analogy, are their numbers more likely to grow or decline?


I have one contention here because I think one thing was left out. As it stands now, their numbers are likely to grow. They are growing, quickly. And I think you are right that we could very well be facing another 1930s germany situation. The one contention I want to bring up though is that this is a wildfire burning out of control. It's feeding off our current sociopolitical situation like kindling. Every protests that turns violent, whether it's because of the police or rioters and vandals, feeds it. Every single civilian that is injured or killed, feeds it. Every time someone comes out and declares BLM a terrorist group, feeds it. Every time someone calls the police or the counterprotesters nazis and fascists, feeds it. You don't put out a fire by feeding it, you put it out by either starving it or smothering it. You seem to be in favor more of the latter than the former and for your sake I wish you luck because if you're wrong and you try to smother it you'll end up on fire yourself, metaphoricly speaking of course.

Refering back to German History, you're advocating for the assassination of the socialist party. Hindsight being 20/20, you seem to believe that you could have beaten them, shot them, hung them, or run them out of town and it would have ended the whole thing. It might have. The people could have also simply ignored them. As Zero was kind enough to educate me on earlier, the Jews seemed to just be a scape goat that everyone latched on to when they put it out there. Imagine if, and just stay with me here, the germans had not bought into the racism and bigotry and simply ignored them. No attending their speeches, no listening to their rallies, and no voting for them. The socialist party never comes into power, Hitler is never installed in the government, the Nazi party never comes to power, and WWII never happens. Defused before it could ever go off, instead of trying to hammer the timebomb and hope it doesn't blow up in your face. That is what we could be doing here.

One of the things I think might be helpful to keep in mind is that rallies and marches happen all the time in the US. I can't speak to the rest of the world but I'm going to assume that as long as it's legal, both explicity and implicity, it probably happens there too. Right wing marches are hardly new, be it for anti-abortion reasons, gun rights, whatever. Most of the time it's completely ignored because if nothing goes wrong it's boring. They never make the newspaper, they never make the 6 o'clock segment, most people are completely unaware and don't pay them a moments notice. Why do you think the KKK, which has been practically dormant for years is now suddenly seeing a massive resurgence? The more people clash, the more property is destroyed, the more lives are lost people are picking sides, just adding more heat to that fire. We stop this, we remove the fuel, they lose the heat and go back to a pathetic smoldering pile of charcoal.

I tell you what though, maybe some of the other people in this thread were right. Maybe I've been too passively neutral. Perhaps it's time to become actively neutral because fuck both sides. I'm starting to lean towards the opinion of I don't care who's right or wrong anymore, I want it to end. I'm tired, I'm burned out, and I'm not the only one. If both sides of this don't end up killing each other at the end of this it'll end up with the government stepping in and I'm already too wiped from trying to calm both sides down to stop that one too. That should concern you more than the nazis out there. At least you know what the nazi's are going to do. I can't even begin to predict the house of cats that is the government.
Re: Hasbro Stands with the Black Community in a Transformers Themed Social Media Post (2068421)
Posted by Skritz on June 18th, 2020 @ 1:18pm CDT
Passivity and dispassionate neutrality are fundamentally the opposite of human nature, which is driven by emotion. I know this is true and I know these rules apply to myself as well. Human groups, collectively, are always driven by the same petty and/or primal needs which have always been the sole motivating factor of humanity. The need for tribe, the need for stability, for food and power. It is what we are, whether we wish it was different or not.

Even if you decide to not 'pick a side' someone will pick one for you, whether you agree to be on that side or not. That's how it has always worked when things escalate. That doesn't make it right but its what it is.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
Twincast / Podcast #256:
"Netflix and Siege"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Voyager G2 Combat Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers / Movie the Best Laser beak MBEX" on EBAY
Buy "36246 MISB Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS01 Combat Megatron IN STOCK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Swoop Dinobot Beak unbroken rare 1985 Parts yellowed lot vintage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations TG-25 Orion Pax vs Megatronus Takara Tomy New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Of The Primes Lot: Starscream, Blackwing, Dreadwind Combiners" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers METROPLEX  Takara Hasbro Generations TG-23 *New* from Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Generations War for Cybertron Cybertronian SOUNDWAVE WFC" on EBAY