Hasbro Starts Transformers Tuesdays To Reveal New Generations SELECTS Figures

Hasbro Starts Transformers Tuesdays To Reveal New Generations SELECTS Figures

Monday, August 10th, 2020 3:21pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 25,286

Greetings Seibertronians! Fellow Seibertron users, Nemesis Primal and -WonkoTheSane- have let us knkw that the Official Transformers Instagram has been updated with a surprising list of reveal dates, in what Hasbro is calling, Transformers Tuesdays!

Transformers News: Hasbro Starts Transformers Tuesdays To Reveal New Generations SELECTS Figures

As you can see from the image, every Tuesday starting tomorrow (08/11) until Tuesday 09/08, at 12 Eastern Time (9 Pacific Time) a new Transformers Generations Selects figure will be revealed on the sellers listed on that day (tomorrow the reveal will fall on Hasbro Pulse for instance, then next week Entertainment Earth etc)

While the post says figures, we don't know how many are set to be revealed each time.

What do you think we'll see tomorrow? What figures would you like to see done in the Selects range? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!

Credit(s): Nemesis Primal, -WonkoTheSane- from Seibertron, Transformers Official Instagram

Re: Hasbro Starts Transformers Tuesdays To Reveal New Generations SELECTS Figures (2075556)
Posted by Emerje on August 10th, 2020 @ 3:59pm CDT

Hothouse (Airwave repaint)
Bugbite (Bumblebee repaint)
G2 Megatron (ER Megatron repaint)
Roritchi (Fasttrack repaint)

And I'm guessing Bluestreak? I don't think he's been leaked for any specific line.

Emerje
Re: Hasbro Starts Transformers Tuesdays To Reveal New Generations SELECTS Figures (2075557)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on August 10th, 2020 @ 4:03pm CDT
Emerje wrote:So we can assume there's at least 5 reveals if each reveals one. And that somewhat matches up with previous leaks.

Hothouse (Airwave repaint)
Bugbite (Bumblebee repaint)
G2 Megatron (ER Megatron repaint)
Roritchi (Fasttrack repaint)

Emerje

The Bluestreak listing on eBay that had those renders that got posted on the ER thread claims him to be E32 as part of Earthrise proper, so I'm inclined to believe he's the Walgreens figure this year.

There have some Selects Ratchet leaks/claims of varying credibility, so maybe the 5th one is Ratchet? Outside of that, it would have to be someone we don't know about.
Re: Hasbro Starts Transformers Tuesdays To Reveal New Generations SELECTS Figures (2075558)
Posted by o.supreme on August 10th, 2020 @ 4:05pm CDT
Man that is going to be a real PITA to keep track of. Well thankfully I only want 2 of these, (Hothouse & Roritchi) hopefully they are both Pulse...odds are not likely though. I especially feel bad for all non US fans, hopefully they can get these some other way.
Re: Hasbro Starts Transformers Tuesdays To Reveal New Generations SELECTS Figures (2075560)
Posted by aronjlove on August 10th, 2020 @ 4:06pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:Man that is going to be a real PITA to keep track of. Well thankfully I only want 2 of these, (hothouse & Roritchi) hopefully they are both Pulse...odds are not likely though. I especially feel bad for all non US fans, hopefully they can get these some other way.

Have there been a Selects figure not available through Pulse?

Edit: Nevermind, you mean the reveal.
Re: Hasbro Starts Transformers Tuesdays To Reveal New Generations SELECTS Figures (2075563)
Posted by o.supreme on August 10th, 2020 @ 4:10pm CDT
I don't think so, but hopefully there will be a little clarification. Do these online retailers get absolute exclusivity, or just first release of these toys?

I remember with Lancer and Galactic Man, I think EE had first release at SDCC last year, and Pulse got it 3 or 4 months later...
Re: Hasbro Starts Transformers Tuesdays To Reveal New Generations SELECTS Figures (2075565)
Posted by blackeyedprime on August 10th, 2020 @ 4:12pm CDT
Re: Hasbro Starts Transformers Tuesdays To Reveal New Generations SELECTS Figures (2075567)
Posted by o.supreme on August 10th, 2020 @ 4:13pm CDT
Earthrise is confirmed to have 4 waves, if only 1 or 2 items in that wave, like how PotP only new item in wave 4 was Novastar... Inferno is slated for Kingdom
Re: Hasbro Starts Transformers Tuesdays To Reveal New Generations SELECTS Figures (2075568)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 10th, 2020 @ 4:14pm CDT
blackeyedprime wrote:Inferno would be my guess for selects if the earth rise rumor of only three waves is true.

Inferno is rumoured to be a Kingdom release.
Re: Hasbro Starts Transformers Tuesdays To Reveal New Generations SELECTS Figures (2075570)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on August 10th, 2020 @ 4:17pm CDT
Shackwave and Lancer were both available on Pulse during SDCC while EE was selling them, they just had limited stock because most of it seemingly went to EE at the time, so most of the users here who ordered them from Pulse got them later because of that.

There was one Selects figure that was never sold on Pulse though: RED WING. :evil:

Inferno is supposedly in Kingdom Wave 1 according to the credible leaks.
EDIT: Ninja'd twice over.
Re: Hasbro Starts Transformers Tuesdays To Reveal New Generations SELECTS Figures (2075571)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 10th, 2020 @ 4:20pm CDT
Re: Hasbro Starts Transformers Tuesdays To Reveal New Generations SELECTS Figures (2075572)
Posted by o.supreme on August 10th, 2020 @ 4:22pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:There's also new rumours stating that Earthrise is only going to be three waves with Kingdom potentially hitting when Siege wave 5 was out. Its dubious but I can sorta see it

I thought it said KINGDOM was only going to be 3 waves, with wave 1, yes to hit late 2020..... :???:
Re: Hasbro Starts Transformers Tuesdays To Reveal New Generations SELECTS Figures (2075573)
Posted by blackeyedprime on August 10th, 2020 @ 4:27pm CDT
Re: Hasbro Starts Transformers Tuesdays To Reveal New Generations SELECTS Figures (2075574)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 10th, 2020 @ 4:36pm CDT
blackeyedprime wrote:Kingdoms inferno could be beast wars inferno. I'd like a selects artfire but that seems like it could be a netflix wave 3 thing with the Netflix voyagers including battlemasters.

Nah the rumour was specifically G1 Inferno.

O.Supreme@ I could have sworn it said Earthrise was three waves:-?
Re: Hasbro Starts Transformers Tuesdays To Reveal New Generations SELECTS Figures (2075575)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on August 10th, 2020 @ 4:40pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:

Both the credible Kingdom leaker AND In-Demand Toys have said that Earthrise only has 3 waves and Kingdom starts in December.

The leak was specifically G1 Inferno from the ER Grapple mold, the leaker was specific for that exact potential confusion. So far BW Inferno being in Kingdom is actually up in the air because of it, because people seem to think getting two Infernos in one line will be "too confusing" even though we've had multiple Optimus figures in almost every recent line.

I would also love a Selects Artfire though, that would probably be the only one that interests me. That color scheme is great.
Re: Hasbro Starts Transformers Tuesdays To Reveal New Generations SELECTS Figures (2075576)
Posted by o.supreme on August 10th, 2020 @ 4:43pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:O.Supreme@ I could have sworn it said Earthrise was three waves:-?

My bad, you are correct about the rumor, but the rumor itself must be incorrect, because we have this:

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... uct/44755/

and we know Runabout is a standard release assumed for ER wave 4 (possibly the only release) to complete the map.
Re: Hasbro Starts Transformers Tuesdays To Reveal New Generations SELECTS Figures (2075577)
Posted by blackeyedprime on August 10th, 2020 @ 4:55pm CDT
Nemesis Primal"

[quote="blackeyedprime wrote:

[/quote]

Yet the credibal leaker will be wrong about core optimus prime if it is Bat mode/ Optimus primal unless hasbro is just calling the bat prime instead of primal -so I still think beast wars infernos due to appear in Kingdom especially if beast Wars Scorponok does.
Re: Hasbro Starts Transformers Tuesdays To Reveal New Generations SELECTS Figures (2075578)
Posted by LordBludgeon on August 10th, 2020 @ 5:04pm CDT
Re: Hasbro Starts Transformers Tuesdays To Reveal New Generations SELECTS Figures (2075579)
Posted by -WonkoTheSane- on August 10th, 2020 @ 5:10pm CDT
LordBludgeon wrote:Personally I am still hoping for a 'Nightbeat' release. The thrilling 30 release I wasn't a fan of. I would love a more G1 accurate and up to date Nightbeat.

That would be nice, I'd buy it. The Thrilling 30 one never really screamed Nightbeat to me. Of course, It didn't really help I didn't really like the mold to begin with.
Re: Hasbro Starts Transformers Tuesdays To Reveal New Generations SELECTS Figures (2075580)
Posted by o.supreme on August 10th, 2020 @ 5:13pm CDT

;)
Re: Hasbro Starts Transformers Tuesdays To Reveal New Generations SELECTS Figures (2075581)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 10th, 2020 @ 5:43pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:So far BW Inferno being in Kingdom is actually up in the air because of it, because people seem to think getting two Infernos in one line will be "too confusing" even though we've had multiple Optimus figures in almost every recent line.
The difference is that there is no confusion with multiple Optimus Prime toys because Optimus Prime is still Optimus Prime, while Inferno is not Inferno (despite Dawn of the Predacus's stupid implications).

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #259 - Podcast Convoy
"Podcast Convoy"
Posted: Sunday, September 13th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Master Piece Movie Series Mpm-7 Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-7 Bumblebee Robot Figure New 2018" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-6 Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN FORTRESS MAXIMUS INCOMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Whirl" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations AUTOBOT SPRINGER War for Cybertron: Siege WFC-S38" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return CHROMEDOME and STYLOR LOOSE MINT COMPLETE" on EBAY