This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Hasbro Transformers Brand Panel at #NYCC 2018: Siege Decepticons, Titan Class Omega Supreme, Studio Series Drift

Transformers News: Hasbro Transformers Brand Panel at #NYCC 2018: Siege Decepticons, Titan Class Omega Supreme, Studio Series Drift

Thursday, October 4th, 2018 11:14AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 39,271

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

We're watching the panel led by the Hasbro Transformers brand taking place over at the New York Comic Con 2018 edition, waiting to hear what might be appearing in the toylines we know of so far - including Transformers: Cyberverse, the Bumblebee Movie, Studio Series, and War for Cybertron: Siege - thanks to the SYFYWire livestream.

***The story will be updated as the panel progresses, so keep refreshing the page to find out more!***

Bumblebee is the first set of products to show up, with Ben Montano and John Warden showing off the entire range of toys we had seen in the previous coverage of the line, with our unboxing video and gallery here. In addition, some plugging is made for the Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee toy too.

Next are the G1 toy reissues, which are - as a reminder - pretty much the result of the new Bumblebee movie being set in the 1980s.

Then we move to War for Cybertron, with Shockwave taking a lot of the spotlight, and a cool pose replicating the famous Marvel UK comic cover 'Are All Dead'. He is a leader class, as we knew, which means that he has additional 'armour' parts that can be added to form a large, powered up version of himself (as seen in the renders here).

As an addition to the whole thing, John Hasbro Warden has chosen to not bring a leg, or a wing this time round, but rather a whole head -- in its tank alt mode, for TITAN CLASS OMEGA SUPREME.

Transformers News: Hasbro Transformers Brand Panel at #NYCC 2018: Siege Decepticons, Titan Class Omega Supreme, StudioTransformers News: Hasbro Transformers Brand Panel at #NYCC 2018: Siege Decepticons, Titan Class Omega Supreme, Studio

photos by Tom Proscia on Twitter

Next, we have the Studio Series line bringing the newly revealed Drift with Baby Dinobots, we just covered in our story here.

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Hasbro Transformers Brand Panel at #NYCC 2018: Siege Decepticons, Titan Class Omega Supreme, Studio Series Drift (1987581)
Posted by TulioDude on October 4th, 2018 @ 11:35am CDT
So they actually did the whole Tank mode-for-the head Omega Supreme from G1?The absolute madmen... :APPLAUSE:


Can't wait too see how they pull this off.
Re: Hasbro Transformers Brand Panel at #NYCC 2018: Siege Decepticons, Titan Class Omega Supreme, Studio Series Drift (1987591)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on October 4th, 2018 @ 12:02pm CDT
Well... Omega just lost half of my hype. I hope they at least manage to make him into a "triple-changer" with a base mode and a ship mode. At this point I don't care if it's the Ark or not. Just please let us have an Omega that can turn his whole body into the ship, not just his arms
Re: Hasbro Transformers Brand Panel at #NYCC 2018: Siege Decepticons, Titan Class Omega Supreme, Studio Series Drift (1987641)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on October 4th, 2018 @ 2:00pm CDT
I would love an updated G1 version of Omega. I can't wait to see the final product. It would be cool if they manage to make it better then the original.
Re: Hasbro Transformers Brand Panel at #NYCC 2018: Siege Decepticons, Titan Class Omega Supreme, Studio Series Drift (1987648)
Posted by Va'al on October 4th, 2018 @ 2:26pm CDT
TulioDude wrote:So they actually did the whole Tank mode-for-the head Omega Supreme from G1?The absolute madmen... :APPLAUSE:


Can't wait too see how they pull this off.


If by 'this' you mean his head, Megatron already did. :saint:
Re: Hasbro Transformers Brand Panel at #NYCC 2018: Siege Decepticons, Titan Class Omega Supreme, Studio Series Drift (1987649)
Posted by Agamemnon on October 4th, 2018 @ 2:29pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
ImageImage

photos by Tom Proscia on Twitter

I was wondering, and in case anyone else was wondering, I have Trypticon in the room with me. The left and right cannons (not the turret) looked an awful lot like a reuse of Trypticon's shoulder cannons. They are not! Looks like completely new molding to me.

(Also, love Shocky in front of the old Marvel comic....for some strange reason....)
Re: Hasbro Transformers Brand Panel at #NYCC 2018: Siege Decepticons, Titan Class Omega Supreme, Studio Series Drift (1987718)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 4th, 2018 @ 8:30pm CDT
Seibertron.com is giving you all the information available from New York Comic Con, and with so many different lines we have several new videos and official images to show you of the new revealed figures!

Next up, we have a new video which highlights the new Cyberverse figures and the Bumblebee movie toys! The new Cyberverse guys bring to us new characters Ratchet, Prowl, Hot Rod, and more! There are bots of all sizes shown off here, with some interesting new gimmicks such as a propeller for Slipstream.

The Bumblebee movie stuff also joins the show, showing off Shatter in 2 different figures for her car and jet modes, a tank mode Blitzwing, and the new Masterpiece Bumblebee figure as well!

Check out the video below, and let us know what you think of all these new figures below!

Re: Hasbro Transformers Brand Panel at #NYCC 2018: Siege Decepticons, Titan Class Omega Supreme, Studio Series Drift (1987724)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 4th, 2018 @ 8:48pm CDT
Seibertron.com is giving you all the information available from New York Comic Con, and with so many different lines we have several new videos and official images to show you of the new revealed figures!

Our final video for you tonight consists of the Hasbro Brand presentation that Seibertron and Megatronus got to attend, which included the Siege Shockwave in his Famous "Are All Dead?" pose complete with the comic book. Also included in the video is an awesome shot of the Omega Supreme tank that will form his head and upper chest, and includes Micromaster Countdown storing in that tank component!

Check out the video below, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

Re: Hasbro Transformers Brand Panel at #NYCC 2018: Siege Decepticons, Titan Class Omega Supreme, Studio Series Drift (1987752)
Posted by Octobotimus on October 5th, 2018 @ 12:04am CDT
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Well... Omega just lost half of my hype. I hope they at least manage to make him into a "triple-changer" with a base mode and a ship mode. At this point I don't care if it's the Ark or not. Just please let us have an Omega that can turn his whole body into the ship, not just his arms

You lost half the hype because he does something that all omega supreme's do, aka tank mode..... how does that even.... nvm...
Re: Hasbro Transformers Brand Panel at #NYCC 2018: Siege Decepticons, Titan Class Omega Supreme, Studio Series Drift (1987753)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on October 5th, 2018 @ 12:07am CDT
Octobotimus wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Well... Omega just lost half of my hype. I hope they at least manage to make him into a "triple-changer" with a base mode and a ship mode. At this point I don't care if it's the Ark or not. Just please let us have an Omega that can turn his whole body into the ship, not just his arms

You lost half the hype because he does something that all omega supreme's do, aka tank mode..... how does that even.... nvm...

Every non-G1 incarnation of Omega Supreme says hi.
Re: Hasbro Transformers Brand Panel at #NYCC 2018: Siege Decepticons, Titan Class Omega Supreme, Studio Series Drift (1987754)
Posted by Octobotimus on October 5th, 2018 @ 12:21am CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Octobotimus wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Well... Omega just lost half of my hype. I hope they at least manage to make him into a "triple-changer" with a base mode and a ship mode. At this point I don't care if it's the Ark or not. Just please let us have an Omega that can turn his whole body into the ship, not just his arms

You lost half the hype because he does something that all omega supreme's do, aka tank mode..... how does that even.... nvm...

Every non-G1 incarnation of Omega Supreme says hi.

how many of those became toys? Almost if not all omega supremes parts form , they have to, its part of the character design.... idk why you were expecting something non g1 in a line focusing on updated g1 looks.
Re: Hasbro Transformers Brand Panel at #NYCC 2018: Siege Decepticons, Titan Class Omega Supreme, Studio Series Drift (1987758)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on October 5th, 2018 @ 1:22am CDT
Octobotimus wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Octobotimus wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Well... Omega just lost half of my hype. I hope they at least manage to make him into a "triple-changer" with a base mode and a ship mode. At this point I don't care if it's the Ark or not. Just please let us have an Omega that can turn his whole body into the ship, not just his arms

You lost half the hype because he does something that all omega supreme's do, aka tank mode..... how does that even.... nvm...

Every non-G1 incarnation of Omega Supreme says hi.

how many of those became toys? Almost if not all omega supremes parts form , they have to, its part of the character design.... idk why you were expecting something non g1 in a line focusing on updated g1 looks.

All of them except Animated got toys, and the Energon/WfC ones just split in half. If that's partsforming, then the Duocons are partsformers. Also, you started saying all Omega's had a tank mode, and now you're saying your point was that they all partsform. What are you trying to argue again? It's no longer clear.

Plus, I still don't see why it's apparently too much to ask for non-G1 ideas in a line called Generations, especially when we have a Magnus with an RiD alt mode in the same line and other new/non-G1 ideas like the cassettes being classified as Micromasters, another tank Megatron, Super Shockwave, and the new alt modes for Soundwave/Refraktor and the robot mode for Brunt (which absolutely looks like Tankor). Guess what, it's okay for things to change. That's kinda part of the whole point of Transformers in the first place.
Re: Hasbro Transformers Brand Panel at #NYCC 2018: Siege Decepticons, Titan Class Omega Supreme, Studio Series Drift (1987804)
Posted by SkyFire Prime on October 5th, 2018 @ 8:40am CDT
I have to agree, I was hoping he'd transform into the Ark. I think Omega's alt mode is sillier than Megatron turning into a little pistol. It never made sense. His arms blast off into space and then what? he waits for his arms to come back? I don't think there are any weapons on Omega's rocket either. Its a bummer. I know there would be a bigger outrage if he turned into the Ark, but it would have been my first Titan purchase....because how are you going to pass up the Ark.
Re: Hasbro Transformers Brand Panel at #NYCC 2018: Siege Decepticons, Titan Class Omega Supreme, Studio Series Drift (1987836)
Posted by william-james88 on October 5th, 2018 @ 11:45am CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Octobotimus wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Well... Omega just lost half of my hype. I hope they at least manage to make him into a "triple-changer" with a base mode and a ship mode. At this point I don't care if it's the Ark or not. Just please let us have an Omega that can turn his whole body into the ship, not just his arms

You lost half the hype because he does something that all omega supreme's do, aka tank mode..... how does that even.... nvm...

Every non-G1 incarnation of Omega Supreme says hi.

Its not relevant here since Hasbro has said that this whole Siege line is about bringing full on G1 back to the shelves. So I would not expect or hope for Omega being anything other than what we got in G1 for this release (and petty sure there will be no walking gimmick either)
Re: Hasbro Transformers Brand Panel at #NYCC 2018: Siege Decepticons, Titan Class Omega Supreme, Studio Series Drift (1988034)
Posted by Emerje on October 7th, 2018 @ 2:49am CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:Plus, I still don't see why it's apparently too much to ask for non-G1 ideas in a line called Generations, especially when we have a Magnus with an RiD alt mode in the same line and other new/non-G1 ideas like the cassettes being classified as Micromasters, another tank Megatron, Super Shockwave, and the new alt modes for Soundwave/Refraktor and the robot mode for Brunt (which absolutely looks like Tankor). Guess what, it's okay for things to change. That's kinda part of the whole point of Transformers in the first place.

I guess you haven't heard the news. Omega Supreme comes with Micromaster Countdown who in G1 came with this thing:

Image

So don't just assume Omega is going to be a pure G1 rehash, he'll most likely be a dual homage like so many other figures in this line.

Emerje
Re: Hasbro Transformers Brand Panel at #NYCC 2018: Siege Decepticons, Titan Class Omega Supreme, Studio Series Drift (1988105)
Posted by Ultra Markus on October 7th, 2018 @ 10:51pm CDT
Emerje wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:Plus, I still don't see why it's apparently too much to ask for non-G1 ideas in a line called Generations, especially when we have a Magnus with an RiD alt mode in the same line and other new/non-G1 ideas like the cassettes being classified as Micromasters, another tank Megatron, Super Shockwave, and the new alt modes for Soundwave/Refraktor and the robot mode for Brunt (which absolutely looks like Tankor). Guess what, it's okay for things to change. That's kinda part of the whole point of Transformers in the first place.

I guess you haven't heard the news. Omega Supreme comes with Micromaster Countdown who in G1 came with this thing:

Image

So don't just assume Omega is going to be a pure G1 rehash, he'll most likely be a dual homage like so many other figures in this line.

Emerje

maybe we will see micromaster bases along with everything else further into the trilogy
maybe a titan scorponok with a special edition skystalker

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ARMADA #1 FCBD Dreamwave Comics 2003 Free Comic Book Day (CA) Raiz"
TRANSFORMERS ARMAD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0823IM479 5D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #45 Marvel Comics 1988 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Delbo 231208C"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #15 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926P"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #35 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JUL210493 35A (CA) Samu (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #35 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DESTRO #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 2D GI JOE 0524IM284 (CA) Spokes"
NEW!
DESTRO #2 Cvr D 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 0923IM466 6C (CA) Ejikure (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Spotlight CLIFFJUMPER RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2009 (CA) Coller 231208C"
Transformers Spotl ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #13 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010E"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #37 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 4th ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM934 (CA) Georgiev (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 1023IM387 3C (CA) Arocena"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr E 1:10 Connecting Image Comics 2023 0823IM290 1E (CA)Arocena"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #33 IDW Comics 2014 Dawn of Autobots 200211b"
Transformers ROBOT ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #354 - Identity Crisis
Twincast / Podcast #354:
"Identity Crisis"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, July 13th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON