Hasbro's November 5 Webcast Summary: Micronauts, 'Hunt for the Decepticons' and more!,
Friday, November 6th, 2009 1:45am CSTCategories: Company News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Blurrz Views: 21,740
For those that listened into the four-hour Hasbro Investor Relations Webcast, you already know that it focused more on facts and figures than, well, action figures. Wacky investors. However, there was some Transformers-related news to grab onto:
- 2010 will bring with it a Transformers promotion called "Hunt for the Decepticons"
- Hasbro has acquired the Micronauts ("Microman" in Japan) brand and look forward to including its rich story in various media forms
- Advertising for the new JV (joint venture) Network with Discovery will begin in February
- 10-12 new programs are currently in production for JV Network
- The only new program they could comment on was My Little Pony. Lauren Faust of Power Puff Girls and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends will head up the MLP media.
- Robert Orci and Alex Kurtzman are among those writing for Hasbro Studios media
If you missed the broadcast, you can listen to the broadcast here.
Stay tuned to Seibertron.com, your Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): NightViper of Allspark.com
Most Popular Transformers News
Transformers Kingdom Titan Class Ark, Leader Class Galvatron, Deluxe Class Scorponok Revealed30,572 views
New Transformers Listings on Amazon Australia Featuring Nightprowler, Artfire, Goldbug and More25,774 views
Most Recent Transformers News
Links to Add the Rest of 2021 Transformers Figures to Amazon Wishlist and PreorderPosted 4 hours ago
Posted by Mkall on November 6th, 2009 @ 9:03am CST
Looks like I was right.
Posted by Ungie on November 6th, 2009 @ 4:37pm CST
Posted by Editor on November 6th, 2009 @ 5:09pm CST
Ungie wrote:- Robert Orci and Alex Kurtzman are among those writing for Hasbro Studios media
May not be that big a deal, they could be working on a Visionaries, Robotix, or Jem series, heck it could be a new Rock Lords shows for all we know right now.