HasbroToyShop Update: Guzzle, Hatchet, Shockwave and more!

Transformers News: HasbroToyShop Update: Guzzle, Hatchet, Shockwave and more!

Tuesday, August 16th, 2011 12:13PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 81,129

Seibertron.com member Guy Incognito let us know that HasbroToyShop.com has been updated with a host of new Cyberverse and Rescue Bots figures:

Cyberverse Playsets

Axel Frazier & Microcopter

Billy Blastoff & Jetpack

Chief Charlie Burns & Rescue Cutter

Cody Burns & Rescue Hose

Sawyer Storm & Rescue Winch

Walker Cleveland & Rescue Saw

While no coupon codes appear to work as of today, your purchase does entitle you to a free Kreon Optimus Prime figure.

As always, Seibertron.com is your ultimate Transformers resource!
Credit(s): GuyIncognito

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: HasbroToyShop Update: Guzzle, Hatchet, Shockwave and more! (1277286)
Posted by xyl360 on August 16th, 2011 @ 12:44pm CDT
Gots me a Guzzle :). Shipping was about as much as the figure, oh well.
Re: HasbroToyShop Update: Guzzle, Hatchet, Shockwave and more! (1277289)
Posted by Primal9279 on August 16th, 2011 @ 12:51pm CDT
Well even though I don't like movie toys, I think I will have to get Guzzle when I see him, because something tells me we probably won't see an official classics version of him. And as a parent of a toddler that looks to be just as nerdy as his daddy, may I say hooray for those kiddy-formers!
Re: HasbroToyShop Update: Guzzle, Hatchet, Shockwave and more! (1277299)
Posted by Nekoman on August 16th, 2011 @ 1:01pm CDT
Mkall wrote:And now I have Guzzle and Hatchet coming my way.

Good God the shipping and Handling to Canada is atrocious, but apparently that also covers the border fees too.

Shipping is the main reason I usually don't buy from them, I can't imagine what it's like to Canada. Usually by the time I pay tax and shipping I might as well pay the BBTS mark-up.

These look good, but I'm in no rush for them. I'll probably get most of them at retail.
Re: HasbroToyShop Update: Guzzle, Hatchet, Shockwave and more! (1277303)
Posted by Michael Alex Kawa on August 16th, 2011 @ 1:11pm CDT
Cyberverse :BOT: :CON: rocks ,i want them all .Be going over to HTS now :ic$: .The Rescue Bots do have there charm .
Re: HasbroToyShop Update: Guzzle, Hatchet, Shockwave and more! (1277317)
Posted by griftimus prime on August 16th, 2011 @ 1:36pm CDT
the shipping is very fair at hts. i just dont like the tax
Re: HasbroToyShop Update: Guzzle, Hatchet, Shockwave and more! (1277331)
Posted by Diem on August 16th, 2011 @ 2:05pm CDT
Yes please. Wonder what everyone's gonna do with their free Prime Kreons.
Re: HasbroToyShop Update: Guzzle, Hatchet, Shockwave and more! (1277375)
Posted by RiddlerJ on August 16th, 2011 @ 3:10pm CDT
Guzzle is sold out :sad:

I did snag a Shockwave Cyberverse which is who I was really after.

Oddly enough, Hatchet has been available in my local store for over a month.
Re: HasbroToyShop Update: Guzzle, Hatchet, Shockwave and more! (1277455)
Posted by rpetras on August 16th, 2011 @ 6:00pm CDT
I saw the non transforming rescue-bots at Target today.

Lameus Maximus!!!
Re: HasbroToyShop Update: Guzzle, Hatchet, Shockwave and more! (1281615)
Posted by dirk2243 on August 25th, 2011 @ 7:08pm CDT
RiddlerJ wrote:
Oddly enough, Hatchet has been available in my local store for over a month.

Yeah, I got Hatchet at Target over a month ago and have seen a few since even. I also just nabbed Cyberverse Ratchet w/ Lunar Roller at Target also today.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #222 - The Real Ghostbusters
"The Real Ghostbusters"
Posted: Sunday, May 12th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 30 Deluxe Class Dark of The Moon Crankcase Action..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Gnaw Titans Return Lot X4" on EBAY
Buy "Mastermind Creations Reformatted R-19 Kultur Transformers Tarn complete MMC" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers DOTM Cyberfire Bumblebee Mechtech Dark of the Moon Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "NEW TRANSFORMERS ARMOR TOPSPIN DARK OF THE MOON DOTM MOVIE DELUXE CLASS AUTOBOTS" on EBAY
Buy "Acid Storm Transformers TCG card game RT 01 MINT!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations/ROTF Cybertronian Grimlock, Nightbeat, ROTF Whirl" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe 2009 Generation 1 Series Mini Con Class Brawn 25th Annvrsy" on EBAY