#HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography

Transformers News: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography

Wednesday, September 13th, 2017 4:55AM CDT

Categories: Event News, People News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 6,366

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

We know that many Seibertronians had considered attending Hascon, but were not able to actually make it in person, so Seibertron.com has strived to bring you an idea of what the event looked like in first person, with a walkthrough of the floors and the brand experiences laid out by Hasbro - featuring Magic the Gathering, Dungeons & Dragons, My Little Pony, Star Wars, Disney Princess, Marvel, Nerf, and more (but missing GI Joe, Dropmix and Hascade, due to time constraints!) - in a 20 minute clip! Follow our own Seibertron as he takes a look at all the areas, and enjoy the official images provided by Hasbro themselves collected in our gallery below, featuring the likes of James Gunn, Mark Wahlberg, Frank Welker, Peter Cullen, Maddie Ziegler, Isabella Moner, Brandin Cook, and more!



Transformers News: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography

Transformers News: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography

Transformers News: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography

Transformers News: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography

Transformers News: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography

Transformers News: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography

Transformers News: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography

Transformers News: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography

Transformers News: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography

Transformers News: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography

Transformers News: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography

Transformers News: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography (1910593)
Posted by Va'al on September 13th, 2017 @ 5:07am CDT
The other experience you may not have taken part in is the VIP event that took place on the Saturday evening of Hascon, the one that included the Hall of Fame inductions for Susan Blu and Lorenzo di Bonaventura, the Transformers: The Last Knight panel with Mark Wahlberg, Isabela Moner, di Bonaventura, Frank Welker and Peter Cullen, the Power of the Primes reveals of the Terrorcons and more with Takara Tomy and Hasbro designers - such as Shogo Hasui, Takashi Kunihiro, Hideaki Yoke, plus John Warden, and others - and the Toy and Character Hall of Fame reveals!

The Stan Bush concert at the end of the night is not included in this recording, but you can join Hasbro CEO Brian Goldner and the host for the evening, plus site owner Seibertron in the full VIP evening events in the video below!

Re: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography (1910620)
Posted by Tyrannacon on September 13th, 2017 @ 8:02am CDT
Bossbot extraordinaire, Seibertron, posted his walkthrough of the Transformers Area walk through at Hascon, in it there's vintage and modern toys on display, a huge Optimus Prime statue from his Transformers: Prime appearance, showings of the cartoons and movies all weekend for everybody to watch, the vehicles from the live action films, autograph signings from the various voice actors and stars, Rescue Bots play area, The epic The Last Knight diorama, and much, much more. It definitely is worth checking out to see the fantastic sights below!



We'll be showcasing more videos throughout the week from HasCon as they become available, stay tuned!
Re: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography (1910708)
Posted by PopCultureGeek2063 on September 13th, 2017 @ 1:25pm CDT
if Frank Welker can finally start attending convenionts(which he avoided for many years), hopefully Corey Burton can do the same someday.
Re: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography (1910821)
Posted by MaverickPrime on September 14th, 2017 @ 12:25am CDT
Mods, please feel free to edit, censor or delete my comment if it's too much, but..."Apeface in a line where it makes sense" oh, how about a line where THE MAIN FUCKING GIMMICK IS HEADMASTERS AND THE VOYAGERS WHERE SPECIFICALLY TRIPLE CHANGING HEADMASTERS
Re: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography (1910843)
Posted by Kurona on September 14th, 2017 @ 6:33am CDT
Oh sweet, Deathsaurus confirmed.
Re: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography (1910855)
Posted by Qwan on September 14th, 2017 @ 7:30am CDT
MaverickPrime wrote:"Apeface in a line where it makes sense" oh, how about a line where THE MAIN **** GIMMICK IS HEADMASTERS AND THE VOYAGERS WHERE SPECIFICALLY TRIPLE CHANGING HEADMASTERS
Kurona wrote:Oh sweet, Deathsaurus confirmed.
There are two kinds of people in this thread right now :-P

(I am also excited for Deathsaurus! And much as I'm frustrated that we didn't see Apeface and Snapdragon in TR, I'm just glad that we've basically got confirmation they're in the pipeline. I mean, that statement seems pretty wink-wink-nudge-nudge-hint-hint to me, and considering they've got Generations mapped out for the next four years at least... the wait may be unbearable, but it's less unbearable than not knowing if they're ever gonna happen at all :D )
Re: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography (1911085)
Posted by MaverickPrime on September 15th, 2017 @ 9:20am CDT
Qwan wrote:
MaverickPrime wrote:"Apeface in a line where it makes sense" oh, how about a line where THE MAIN **** GIMMICK IS HEADMASTERS AND THE VOYAGERS WHERE SPECIFICALLY TRIPLE CHANGING HEADMASTERS
Kurona wrote:Oh sweet, Deathsaurus confirmed.
There are two kinds of people in this thread right now :-P

(I am also excited for Deathsaurus! And much as I'm frustrated that we didn't see Apeface and Snapdragon in TR, I'm just glad that we've basically got confirmation they're in the pipeline. I mean, that statement seems pretty wink-wink-nudge-nudge-hint-hint to me, and considering they've got Generations mapped out for the next four years at least... the wait may be unbearable, but it's less unbearable than not knowing if they're ever gonna happen at all :D )

Oh, I know, I know and trust me, the other announcements do make me happy(even if they didn't mention Seacons at all, cĀ“mon, with Rippersnapper, Overbite shouldn't be far), but it IS enraging that they said that about the Horrorcons. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography (1911234)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on September 16th, 2017 @ 12:08am CDT
To those of you who went, how would you rate the Transformers part of Hascon? Better or worse than BotCon used to be?
Re: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography (1911771)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 19th, 2017 @ 12:09am CDT
Anybody hitting HTS for the exclusives on September 20th? Looks like I'm out of luck on the GI Joe Cobra missile command but everything else will be there.
Re: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography (1911962)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 20th, 2017 @ 9:29am CDT
Exclusives are up, although it looks like some haven't come in stock yet or won't come in stock period
Re: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography (1911963)
Posted by boyatlarge on September 20th, 2017 @ 9:34am CDT
Both items just added stock (I have been rechecking every hour since last night) and I successfully placed my order for both items just now. Better hurry before they disappear.
Re: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography (1911965)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on September 20th, 2017 @ 9:36am CDT
We would like to pass the news along to you today that the HASCON exclusive figures Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus along with Power Bank Optimus Prime are now available for order! These figures are available through HasbroToyshop, and are priced at $24.99 and $49.99, respectively. Both are currently in stock, though unlikely to stay that way for too long, so go and get your orders placed now!

Re: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography (1911967)
Posted by Rysquad on September 20th, 2017 @ 9:40am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:We would like to pass the news along to you today that the HASCON exclusive figures Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus along with Power Bank Optimus Prime are now available for order! These figures are available through HasbroToyshop, and are priced at $24.99 and $49.99, respectively. Both are currently in stock, though unlikely to stay that way for too long, so go and get your orders placed now!



Just got my order in!
Re: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography (1911968)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on September 20th, 2017 @ 9:45am CDT
I got mine as well.
The primitive Prime was also listed as available.
Re: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography (1911970)
Posted by reluctantyouth on September 20th, 2017 @ 9:57am CDT
Thanks so much. I got my Arcee ordered. No shipping fee for an exclusive? I couldn't believe that. My total was $26.55 shipped out the door. I look forward to getting her. :-D :BOT:
Re: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography (1911973)
Posted by MECHdirge on September 20th, 2017 @ 10:02am CDT
I was very surprised I could order Titans Arcee. I just expected this was another convention exclusive I would have no chance at adding to my collection. Thanks for the heads up!
Re: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography (1911974)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 20th, 2017 @ 10:04am CDT
It looks like the Cobra missile command either never came in stock or sold out quick.
Re: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography (1911977)
Posted by wolverinetodd on September 20th, 2017 @ 10:08am CDT
Rysquad wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:We would like to pass the news along to you today that the HASCON exclusive figures Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus along with Power Bank Optimus Prime are now available for order! These figures are available through HasbroToyshop, and are priced at $24.99 and $49.99, respectively. Both are currently in stock, though unlikely to stay that way for too long, so go and get your orders placed now!



Just got my order in!


Me too. I just ordered my two. One to display with my other Transformers figures and one to keep in the box.
Re: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography (1911979)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on September 20th, 2017 @ 10:15am CDT
reluctantyouth wrote:Thanks so much. I got my Arcee ordered. No shipping fee for an exclusive? I couldn't believe that. My total was $26.55 shipped out the door. I look forward to getting her. :-D :BOT:

Must be luck as I was charged shipping. Mine came out to about $35
Re: #HASCON 2017 Brand Experiences Walkthrough Video and Official Event Photography (1911980)
Posted by reluctantyouth on September 20th, 2017 @ 10:17am CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
reluctantyouth wrote:Thanks so much. I got my Arcee ordered. No shipping fee for an exclusive? I couldn't believe that. My total was $26.55 shipped out the door. I look forward to getting her. :-D :BOT:

Must be luck as I was charged shipping. Mine came out to about $35




Bummer!! I used Paypal to check out...do not know if that is what caused the free shipping or not. Sorry you got charged.

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro Transformers Generations Series 2 Autobot NIGHTBEAT Deluxe Class NOC - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 20 minutes 41 seconds
WOW HTF Transformers Deluxe Class High Octane Bumblebee Age of Extinction - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 24 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club Exclusive 2016 TCC TFCC Ramjet MISB - Time Remaining: 6 days 22 hours 28 minutes 43 seconds
Blurr NEW Transformers Generations Deluxe Class 2010 Hasbro Figure MOSC Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 32 minutes 44 seconds
Undertow w/ Waterlog NEW Transformers Power Core Combiners 2010 Hasbro Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 32 minutes 38 seconds
Takara Tomy TRANSFORMERS G2 MP-21G Bumblebee NEW - Time Remaining: 7 days 23 hours 35 minutes
TAKARA TOMY Transformers Fall of Cybertron FOC  TG-17 BLASTER & STEEL JAW  NEW - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 34 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Henkei Classic Skyfire Jetfire Figure Exclusive Cybertron Con 2013 - Time Remaining: 6 days 20 hours 42 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent
Twincast / Podcast #188:
"Mutinous Intent"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 13th, 2017