Transformers News: #HASCON 2017 Early Access Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Daniel and Ultra Magnus

Saturday, September 9th, 2017 8:44AM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 23,934

Re: #HASCON 2017 Early Access Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Daniel and Ultra Magnus (1909625)
Posted by Kurona on September 9th, 2017 @ 8:48am CDT
She looks bloody incredible and I need her.
Re: #HASCON 2017 Early Access Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Daniel and Ultra Magnus (1909629)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on September 9th, 2017 @ 8:55am CDT
I don't need it...I don't need it...

I NEED IT
Re: #HASCON 2017 Early Access Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Daniel and Ultra Magnus (1909630)
Posted by Venoose1 on September 9th, 2017 @ 8:58am CDT
Wow Arcee looks good. I hope the quality of her plastic is as good as Blurr's.
Re: #HASCON 2017 Early Access Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Daniel and Ultra Magnus (1909631)
Posted by Quantum Surge on September 9th, 2017 @ 8:59am CDT
Is it me, or does Nautica fit this mold well enough but not so much for Arcee?
Re: #HASCON 2017 Early Access Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Daniel and Ultra Magnus (1909633)
Posted by Budder Prime on September 9th, 2017 @ 9:09am CDT
It looks like a Great figure, but can we agree that Ultra Magnus' head does not go On Arcees Body, theres just something disturbing about that.
Re: #HASCON 2017 Early Access Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Daniel and Ultra Magnus (1909634)
Posted by Qwan on September 9th, 2017 @ 9:13am CDT
Not bad, not bad at all. I'm really holding myself back from wanting her too much since I know there's basically zero chance of ever getting a hold of her where I am ("wider release" means nothing on my end if it's not full mass-retail), but boy is it hard not to NEED this so much. As an updated design for the classic 80s Arcee, she looks fantastic! Ultra Magnus is fine I guess, really not much to say here, it's Ultra Magnus' face on a Titan Master, coolio.

And yeah Riddler, I know it's a bit of a late response now but I have a helluva time trying to keep my Octone's cab together. Eh, I can live with it since it's not too bad, but I suppose it is a little frustrating that it's so eager so split right down the middle.
Re: #HASCON 2017 Early Access Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Daniel and Ultra Magnus (1909635)
Posted by Mr.MicroMaster on September 9th, 2017 @ 9:17am CDT
I really want it specially since I missed out on Generations Arcee,but either I want her.
Re: #HASCON 2017 Early Access Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Daniel and Ultra Magnus (1909639)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on September 9th, 2017 @ 9:38am CDT
Quantum Surge wrote:Is it me, or does Nautica fit this mold well enough but not so much for Arcee?

If anything I feel the opposite! Not complaint though, I'm still thrilled that we got nautica at all (less so that she's difficult and expensive to get hold of...)
Arcee is a must buy for me but I can't help but wonder what nautica would look like with this tooling of the bonnet/shield section, my gut says it would have worked a lot better but I'm not certain either way
Re: #HASCON 2017 Early Access Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Daniel and Ultra Magnus (1909643)
Posted by Rysquad on September 9th, 2017 @ 10:27am CDT
Va'al wrote:We've heard a fair amount about the new Arcee figure being offered as an early access Transformers exclusive (meaning it will also hit retail eventually) at Hascon, as part of the Titans Return toyline. The set also includes cards with tech specs, an Ultra Magnus diecast Titan Master (sporting the colour scheme of the original white Optimus cab), and the regular Arcee head Titan Master Daniel / Leinad. You can now check it all out in our in-hand gallery here at Seibertron.com!

Hasbro, I need this now.

Put it up for sale on your site!!
Re: #HASCON 2017 Early Access Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Daniel and Ultra Magnus (1909644)
Posted by Kurona on September 9th, 2017 @ 10:34am CDT
Put it up for sale in the UK! Please! We never even got Wave 4!
Re: #HASCON 2017 Early Access Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Daniel and Ultra Magnus (1909656)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on September 9th, 2017 @ 12:00pm CDT
Kurona wrote:Put it up for sale in the UK! Please! We never even got Wave 4!

erm....are you sure :-?
<!-- ia0 -->IMG_20170909_175928.png<!-- ia0 -->
Re: #HASCON 2017 Early Access Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Daniel and Ultra Magnus (1909657)
Posted by Kurona on September 9th, 2017 @ 12:01pm CDT
That explains a lot. There's a grand total of 7 Smyths stores in the entirety of Scotland.
Re: #HASCON 2017 Early Access Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Daniel and Ultra Magnus (1909668)
Posted by Rated X on September 9th, 2017 @ 1:20pm CDT
So no more reveals? Prime, dinobots, and a Predaking teaser is all we get even after the leak? Hasbro really is in denial. The size of the crowd in the pannel video tells it all. I bet the only people not from rhode island who attended were major toy scalpers who bought like $2,000 worth of exclusives to flip.
Re: #HASCON 2017 Early Access Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Daniel and Ultra Magnus (1909669)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 9th, 2017 @ 1:23pm CDT
Rated X wrote:So no more reveals? Prime, dinobots, and a Predaking teaser is all we get even after the leak?
There are more panels and a dinner/ceremony yet to come, so we'll have to be patient for any more news that may come later today, tonight, or tomorrow.
Re: #HASCON 2017 Early Access Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Daniel and Ultra Magnus (1909670)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 9th, 2017 @ 1:24pm CDT
Rated X wrote:I bet the only people not from rhode island who attended were major toy scalpers who bought like $2,000 worth of exclusives to flip.

Joke's on them then, the sets will be available at general retail some time after the show. :roll:

Me, I just want that die-casty Titan Master goodness. *drools* Hope they find a venue for Scorponok to complete the set of 4.
Re: #HASCON 2017 Early Access Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Daniel and Ultra Magnus (1909672)
Posted by Rated X on September 9th, 2017 @ 1:35pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Well going by Botcon timelines saturday afternoon at 230 pm EST reveals were pretty much over and sunday was just repeat pannels and 1 day entry for locals. The dinners were usually dedicated more for hall of fame and celebrities. And this dinner is gonna be a Hasbro dinner, not a Transformers dinner. Granted this is not Botcon but at this time the outlook doesnt look too good for more reveals. Maybe the predaking mock up that was also leaked? I think Hasbro is just in denial about the leaks and is trying to stay focused on the myth that Hascon is a "family event" when in reality its a scalper gathering. (The only people who have incentive to care about more than 1 or 2 particular franchises)
Re: #HASCON 2017 Early Access Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Daniel and Ultra Magnus (1909673)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 9th, 2017 @ 1:39pm CDT
In case anyone was wondering, Leinad's name was officially pronounced at yesterday's panel as "Lee-əh-nad".
Re: #HASCON 2017 Early Access Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Daniel and Ultra Magnus (1909676)
Posted by skywarp-2 on September 9th, 2017 @ 1:55pm CDT

Or... Should I wait another 10 years and see if Takara does a Masterpiece devastator?? LOL
Re: #HASCON 2017 Early Access Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Daniel and Ultra Magnus (1909678)
Posted by Rated X on September 9th, 2017 @ 2:06pm CDT
skywarp-2 wrote:Is it true that the Takara Tomy Devastator combiner is better then the Hasbro Version released under Titans Return? I heard that the Takara Version has the anime painted hands, articulated elbows, and side movement joints, along with a more G-1 Accurate paint scheme?? I want a devastator, but is there a reissue for him coming soon that I should be looking out for, or spend the funds and get the Takara Tomy ver.?

As long as you dont mind devastator being bigger than the rest of your combiners takara is the way to go. I snubbed that mold for scale reasons, but my friend has both and takara is way better. I staying with TFC hercules with some add ons to make him more G1 accurate.
Re: #HASCON 2017 Early Access Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Daniel and Ultra Magnus (1909679)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 9th, 2017 @ 2:10pm CDT

Combiner Wars, not Titans Return. ;)

Mold-wise, the TakaraTomy Unite Warriors one is the superior one for the reasons you stated, plus that set comes with individual weapons for the members and the head has a retractable visor to recreate the two character models used in the cartoon.

No reissues from either side I'm afraid, so get one while the getting's good!

Ending Soon On eBay

KRE-O Transformers 316 pc STARSCREAM Fighter jet Robot + 174 pc Police Car PROWL - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 37 minutes 12 seconds
Hasbro Transformers RPMS Sideswipe Autobot Speed Series Die-cast Scale 1:64 BNIP - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 38 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Blade Strike Deluxe Class Age of Extinction - Time Remaining: 5 days 20 hours 38 minutes 52 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Decepticon Scavenger 2 MOSC G2 c-9 Generation 2 Devastator - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 43 minutes 22 seconds
TRANSFORMERS - Generations FOC Fall of Cybertron Set of X5 Combiners - Bruticus - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 44 minutes 24 seconds
LOT OF 4 KRE-O TRANSFORMERS STARSCREAM 30667 (3) AUTOBOT JAZZ KITS - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 45 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers GI Joe 5 CBCS 9.6 (cgc pgx) signed Jaime Tyndall Zarana Shockwave - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 50 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers GI Joe 4 CBCS 9.4 (cgc pgx) signed Jaime Tyndall  Baroness Savage - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 53 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017