HASCON Exclusives Arcee and Power Bank Optimus Prime Now Available on HasbroToyShop

Transformers News: HASCON Exclusives Arcee and Power Bank Optimus Prime Now Available on HasbroToyShop

Wednesday, September 20th, 2017 9:36AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: D-Maximus_Prime   Views: 14,296

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

We would like to pass the news along to you today that the HASCON exclusive figures Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus along with Power Bank Optimus Prime are now available for order! These figures are available through HasbroToyshop, and are priced at $24.99 and $49.99, respectively. Both are currently in stock, though unlikely to stay that way for too long, so go and get your orders placed now!

Transformers News: HASCON Exclusives Arcee and Power Bank Optimus Prime Now Available on HasbroToyShop
Credit(s): Hasbro Toy Shop
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: HASCON Exclusives Arcee and Power Bank Optimus Prime Now Available on HasbroToyShop (1911967)
Posted by Rysquad on September 20th, 2017 @ 9:40am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:We would like to pass the news along to you today that the HASCON exclusive figures Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus along with Power Bank Optimus Prime are now available for order! These figures are available through HasbroToyshop, and are priced at $24.99 and $49.99, respectively. Both are currently in stock, though unlikely to stay that way for too long, so go and get your orders placed now!



Just got my order in!
Re: HASCON Exclusives Arcee and Power Bank Optimus Prime Now Available on HasbroToyShop (1911968)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on September 20th, 2017 @ 9:45am CDT
I got mine as well.
The primitive Prime was also listed as available.
Re: HASCON Exclusives Arcee and Power Bank Optimus Prime Now Available on HasbroToyShop (1911970)
Posted by reluctantyouth on September 20th, 2017 @ 9:57am CDT
Thanks so much. I got my Arcee ordered. No shipping fee for an exclusive? I couldn't believe that. My total was $26.55 shipped out the door. I look forward to getting her. :-D :BOT:
Re: HASCON Exclusives Arcee and Power Bank Optimus Prime Now Available on HasbroToyShop (1911973)
Posted by MECHdirge on September 20th, 2017 @ 10:02am CDT
I was very surprised I could order Titans Arcee. I just expected this was another convention exclusive I would have no chance at adding to my collection. Thanks for the heads up!
Re: HASCON Exclusives Arcee and Power Bank Optimus Prime Now Available on HasbroToyShop (1911974)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 20th, 2017 @ 10:04am CDT
It looks like the Cobra missile command either never came in stock or sold out quick.
Re: HASCON Exclusives Arcee and Power Bank Optimus Prime Now Available on HasbroToyShop (1911977)
Posted by wolverinetodd on September 20th, 2017 @ 10:08am CDT
Rysquad wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:We would like to pass the news along to you today that the HASCON exclusive figures Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus along with Power Bank Optimus Prime are now available for order! These figures are available through HasbroToyshop, and are priced at $24.99 and $49.99, respectively. Both are currently in stock, though unlikely to stay that way for too long, so go and get your orders placed now!



Just got my order in!


Me too. I just ordered my two. One to display with my other Transformers figures and one to keep in the box.
Re: HASCON Exclusives Arcee and Power Bank Optimus Prime Now Available on HasbroToyShop (1911979)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on September 20th, 2017 @ 10:15am CDT
reluctantyouth wrote:Thanks so much. I got my Arcee ordered. No shipping fee for an exclusive? I couldn't believe that. My total was $26.55 shipped out the door. I look forward to getting her. :-D :BOT:

Must be luck as I was charged shipping. Mine came out to about $35
Re: HASCON Exclusives Arcee and Power Bank Optimus Prime Now Available on HasbroToyShop (1911980)
Posted by reluctantyouth on September 20th, 2017 @ 10:17am CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
reluctantyouth wrote:Thanks so much. I got my Arcee ordered. No shipping fee for an exclusive? I couldn't believe that. My total was $26.55 shipped out the door. I look forward to getting her. :-D :BOT:

Must be luck as I was charged shipping. Mine came out to about $35




Bummer!! I used Paypal to check out...do not know if that is what caused the free shipping or not. Sorry you got charged.
Re: HASCON Exclusives Arcee and Power Bank Optimus Prime Now Available on HasbroToyShop (1911984)
Posted by griftimus prime on September 20th, 2017 @ 10:34am CDT
damn i hope they get more in.
Re: HASCON Exclusives Arcee and Power Bank Optimus Prime Now Available on HasbroToyShop (1911985)
Posted by Relic Dinobot on September 20th, 2017 @ 10:41am CDT
Trying to create an account but apparently, the site doesn't recognize Canadian postal codes and keeps giving me an error message saying that my zip code is wrong. :(

Help?
Re: HASCON Exclusives Arcee and Power Bank Optimus Prime Now Available on HasbroToyShop (1911987)
Posted by RiddlerJ on September 20th, 2017 @ 10:52am CDT
reluctantyouth wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
reluctantyouth wrote:Thanks so much. I got my Arcee ordered. No shipping fee for an exclusive? I couldn't believe that. My total was $26.55 shipped out the door. I look forward to getting her. :-D :BOT:

Must be luck as I was charged shipping. Mine came out to about $35




Bummer!! I used Paypal to check out...do not know if that is what caused the free shipping or not. Sorry you got charged.


I used Paypal too but was charged shipping. Was there some promo code you used?
Re: HASCON Exclusives Arcee and Power Bank Optimus Prime Now Available on HasbroToyShop (1911989)
Posted by RiddlerJ on September 20th, 2017 @ 10:53am CDT
Relic Dinobot wrote:Trying to create an account but apparently, the site doesn't recognize Canadian postal codes and keeps giving me an error message saying that my zip code is wrong. :(

Help?


I don't think you need an account just to buy from the site. I don't have one.
Re: HASCON Exclusives Arcee and Power Bank Optimus Prime Now Available on HasbroToyShop (1911990)
Posted by zodconvoy on September 20th, 2017 @ 10:53am CDT
Meant to order two but accidentally ordered two sets of two so I guess some are going to eBay! :lol:
Re: HASCON Exclusives Arcee and Power Bank Optimus Prime Now Available on HasbroToyShop (1911992)
Posted by zodconvoy on September 20th, 2017 @ 10:55am CDT
Relic Dinobot wrote:Trying to create an account but apparently, the site doesn't recognize Canadian postal codes and keeps giving me an error message saying that my zip code is wrong. :(

Help?


I've got you if you can't get one ordered.
Re: HASCON Exclusives Arcee and Power Bank Optimus Prime Now Available on HasbroToyShop (1911996)
Posted by Relic Dinobot on September 20th, 2017 @ 11:06am CDT
Thanks! I'd appreciate it! The site still won't recognize the postal code wether I try tout sign in as a guess or for an account. And I tried on my cell and a computer. Darnit.

Just PM me directly when you get your shipment in and I'll gladly take one off of your hands. :)
Re: HASCON Exclusives Arcee and Power Bank Optimus Prime Now Available on HasbroToyShop (1912002)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on September 20th, 2017 @ 11:24am CDT
Glad to see everyone is having luck!

and I don't have an account with them, so I'm not sure of that either.

sorry about the Cobra command stuff Chuck
Re: HASCON Exclusives Arcee and Power Bank Optimus Prime Now Available on HasbroToyShop (1912004)
Posted by The_Bob81 on September 20th, 2017 @ 11:26am CDT
and sold out, looks like I get to pay ebay scalper prices FML
Re: HASCON Exclusives Arcee and Power Bank Optimus Prime Now Available on HasbroToyShop (1912014)
Posted by zodconvoy on September 20th, 2017 @ 11:36am CDT
The_Bob81 wrote:and sold out, looks like I get to pay ebay scalper prices FML


Nope, I'll get you too.

And that's my two extras gone! :lol:
Re: HASCON Exclusives Arcee and Power Bank Optimus Prime Now Available on HasbroToyShop (1912023)
Posted by boyatlarge on September 20th, 2017 @ 12:02pm CDT
Looks like ARCEE just sold out but the POWER BANK PRIME is still in stock...but for how long....(eerie music here)?
Re: HASCON Exclusives Arcee and Power Bank Optimus Prime Now Available on HasbroToyShop (1912025)
Posted by Flashwave on September 20th, 2017 @ 12:16pm CDT
Well dang. Couldnt get free ring work to check. Oh well. Maybe when we figure out where they will be released at.
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON
You save: 47%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
You save: 30%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
You save: 29%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON
You save: 25%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
You save: 23%
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 20%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #190 - Spacebridge Sunset Boulevard
Twincast / Podcast #190:
"Spacebridge Sunset Boulevard"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, December 3rd, 2017
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon