HasLab Transformers Victory Saber Reaches 20 000 Backers, All Tiers Funded

HasLab Transformers Victory Saber Reaches 20 000 Backers, All Tiers Funded

Sunday, October 10th, 2021 3:17pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 24,180

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

We are just a few hours before the project finishes it's funding run and we are now well passed the 20000 units needed to reach all tiers. So right now, if you back this project, you are getting everything that was shown, so the giant gun, the stand, the shield and the extra Micromasters.
This is great news for those that said that at this price, it should include everything because it now does.

If you were waiting to back this until it came with everything, here is the link: https://hasbropulse.com/collections/has ... tory-saber

We thank the many fans who reached out to us to let us know.


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: HasLab Transformers Victory Saber Reaches 20 000 Backers, All Tiers Funded (2118205)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on October 10th, 2021 @ 4:48pm CDT
So I think this should be proof positive to hasbro that victory stuff should on the table for updating, should they dedicate a line to it? maybe, but I could see them adding some figures to the legacy line if it goes on for a few years
Re: HasLab Transformers Victory Saber Reaches 20 000 Backers, All Tiers Funded (2118206)
Posted by o.supreme on October 10th, 2021 @ 5:09pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:So I think this should be proof positive to hasbro that victory stuff should on the table for updating, should they dedicate a line to it? maybe, but I could see them adding some figures to the legacy line if it goes on for a few years


Well Considering we got a *version* of LioKaiser already, and Sky Shadow in TR, it seems fitting. Even if just one or two mixed in each year with legacy would be fine. I think the biggest reason why VS was a Haslab project is because it is intended to be a one-time use mold. There really isn't much else you could make from it. Deszaurus would probably be the same way, but the rest of the Victory combiners could easily have 2nd or even 3rd uses, or be retooled from pre-existing CW/PotP era toys.
Re: HasLab Transformers Victory Saber Reaches 20 000 Backers, All Tiers Funded (2118207)
Posted by Burn on October 10th, 2021 @ 5:11pm CDT
Glad they made the 20K. Would have preferred the shield over the stand but hey, it got there in the end! Image

At least I'm doing my role as an anti-spam warrior

I take it you had a good read of my handy guide on how to deal with spambots then? Would be good to know if people find it useful or not.
Re: HasLab Transformers Victory Saber Reaches 20 000 Backers, All Tiers Funded (2118211)
Posted by MeGrimlock78 on October 10th, 2021 @ 5:36pm CDT
It's a Thanksgiving Day miracle!
Re: HasLab Transformers Victory Saber Reaches 20 000 Backers, All Tiers Funded (2118212)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 10th, 2021 @ 5:45pm CDT
Burn wrote:
At least I'm doing my role as an anti-spam warrior

I take it you had a good read of my handy guide on how to deal with spambots then? Would be good to know if people find it useful or not.


Some try to me sneaky by hiding their spam behind what seems to be a "genuine post", but they fail miserably. They are obvious like a cartoon villain wearing a Groucho Max mask.
Re: HasLab Transformers Victory Saber Reaches 20 000 Backers, All Tiers Funded (2118214)
Posted by Epsilon Delta on October 10th, 2021 @ 6:19pm CDT
Congratulations everyone who ordered this. Hopefully we continue to get more of these projects and they get even better every time
Re: HasLab Transformers Victory Saber Reaches 20 000 Backers, All Tiers Funded (2118216)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 10th, 2021 @ 6:30pm CDT
Epsilon Delta wrote:Congratulations everyone who ordered this. Hopefully we continue to get more of these projects and they get even better every time


Next one, DEATHSAURUS! :michaelbay:
Re: HasLab Transformers Victory Saber Reaches 20 000 Backers, All Tiers Funded (2118218)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on October 10th, 2021 @ 6:34pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:So I think this should be proof positive to hasbro that victory stuff should on the table for updating, should they dedicate a line to it? maybe, but I could see them adding some figures to the legacy line if it goes on for a few years


Well Considering we got a *version* of LioKaiser already, and Sky Shadow in TR, it seems fitting. Even if just one or two mixed in each year with legacy would be fine. I think the biggest reason why VS was a Haslab project is because it is intended to be a one-time use mold. There really isn't much else you could make from it. Deszaurus would probably be the same way, but the rest of the Victory combiners could easily have 2nd or even 3rd uses, or be retooled from pre-existing CW/PotP era toys.


Deszaras had an obscure redeco in the Yuusha/Brave series, but that may be forbidden soil given split copyright troubles. Blacker, Braver and Laster had lightened redecos in the form of the EU-exclusive Motorvators, Breast Force had the EU-exclusive Rescue Force (sans Hellbat and Guyhawk). Blue Bacchus was made from Pretender Crossblades, but he may need a name change as Bacchus is the Roman equivalent of Dionysus, god of wine and other alcoholic beverages.

In short, plenty of chances, but some need to be handled delicately.
Re: HasLab Transformers Victory Saber Reaches 20 000 Backers, All Tiers Funded (2118219)
Posted by Autobot N on October 10th, 2021 @ 7:25pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Epsilon Delta wrote:Congratulations everyone who ordered this. Hopefully we continue to get more of these projects and they get even better every time


Next one, DEATHSAURUS! :michaelbay:
The rumor was that Hasbro had a Leader (?) Deathsaurus potentially in the works for 2023 if Star Saber did well, which he obviously did.
Re: HasLab Transformers Victory Saber Reaches 20 000 Backers, All Tiers Funded (2118222)
Posted by o.supreme on October 10th, 2021 @ 8:37pm CDT
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
o.supreme wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:So I think this should be proof positive to hasbro that victory stuff should on the table for updating, should they dedicate a line to it? maybe, but I could see them adding some figures to the legacy line if it goes on for a few years


Well Considering we got a *version* of LioKaiser already, and Sky Shadow in TR, it seems fitting. Even if just one or two mixed in each year with legacy would be fine. I think the biggest reason why VS was a Haslab project is because it is intended to be a one-time use mold. There really isn't much else you could make from it. Deszaurus would probably be the same way, but the rest of the Victory combiners could easily have 2nd or even 3rd uses, or be retooled from pre-existing CW/PotP era toys.


Deszaras had an obscure redeco in the Yuusha/Brave series, but that may be forbidden soil given split copyright troubles. Blacker, Braver and Laster had lightened redecos in the form of the EU-exclusive Motorvators, Breast Force had the EU-exclusive Rescue Force (sans Hellbat and Guyhawk). Blue Bacchus was made from Pretender Crossblades, but he may need a name change as Bacchus is the Roman equivalent of Dionysus, god of wine and other alcoholic beverages.

In short, plenty of chances, but some need to be handled delicately.


Exactly. I know about the Brave Series, but those are definitely off the table because Bandai.

Deszarus probably would have to be Haslab, unless they could extensively retool it into something else. I'm still eagerly anticipating to see how Leader Astrotrain and Double dealer are reused. I know how it can be done... just a question of if Hasbro will or not.
Re: HasLab Transformers Victory Saber Reaches 20 000 Backers, All Tiers Funded (2118225)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on October 10th, 2021 @ 9:03pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
o.supreme wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:So I think this should be proof positive to hasbro that victory stuff should on the table for updating, should they dedicate a line to it? maybe, but I could see them adding some figures to the legacy line if it goes on for a few years


Well Considering we got a *version* of LioKaiser already, and Sky Shadow in TR, it seems fitting. Even if just one or two mixed in each year with legacy would be fine. I think the biggest reason why VS was a Haslab project is because it is intended to be a one-time use mold. There really isn't much else you could make from it. Deszaurus would probably be the same way, but the rest of the Victory combiners could easily have 2nd or even 3rd uses, or be retooled from pre-existing CW/PotP era toys.


Deszaras had an obscure redeco in the Yuusha/Brave series, but that may be forbidden soil given split copyright troubles. Blacker, Braver and Laster had lightened redecos in the form of the EU-exclusive Motorvators, Breast Force had the EU-exclusive Rescue Force (sans Hellbat and Guyhawk). Blue Bacchus was made from Pretender Crossblades, but he may need a name change as Bacchus is the Roman equivalent of Dionysus, god of wine and other alcoholic beverages.

In short, plenty of chances, but some need to be handled delicately.


Exactly. I know about the Brave Series, but those are definitely off the table because Bandai.

Deszarus probably would have to be Haslab, unless they could extensively retool it into something else. I'm still eagerly anticipating to see how Leader Astrotrain and Double dealer are reused. I know how it can be done... just a question of if Hasbro will or not.


I would be quite a stretch, but I could see Deszaurus being retooled into BW 2nd Galvatron. But ya, I really cant see them using him for much else, so unless the line he would be in is full of repaints, I would bet money that he would have to be Haslab. The question is more of, will they?

also I still want a proper breast force team. CW LioKaiser just doesn't cut the mustard.
Re: HasLab Transformers Victory Saber Reaches 20 000 Backers, All Tiers Funded (2118228)
Posted by Emerje on October 10th, 2021 @ 9:38pm CDT
We've now officially doubled the original goal at over 22,000 orders.

Emerje
Re: HasLab Transformers Victory Saber Reaches 20 000 Backers, All Tiers Funded (2118232)
Posted by sol magnus on October 10th, 2021 @ 9:50pm CDT
Emerje wrote:We've now officially doubled the original goal at over 22,000 orders.

Emerje

They should add a bonus tier. (I know they won't.)
Re: HasLab Transformers Victory Saber Reaches 20 000 Backers, All Tiers Funded (2118233)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 10th, 2021 @ 9:51pm CDT
Emerje wrote:We've now officially doubled the original goal at over 22,000 orders.

Emerje


Come on, secret bonus tier as a "thank you!" :PRAY:
Re: HasLab Transformers Victory Saber Reaches 20 000 Backers, All Tiers Funded (2118237)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 10th, 2021 @ 10:18pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Emerje wrote:We've now officially doubled the original goal at over 22,000 orders.

Emerje


Come on, secret bonus tier as a "thank you!" :PRAY:
Surprise! The fourth tier is exactly that: The words "Thank you!" :P
Re: HasLab Transformers Victory Saber Reaches 20 000 Backers, All Tiers Funded (2118241)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 10th, 2021 @ 11:14pm CDT
I keep refreshing the page and the number keeps changing back and forth between 22,701 and 22,700.
Re: HasLab Transformers Victory Saber Reaches 20 000 Backers, All Tiers Funded (2118242)
Posted by o.supreme on October 10th, 2021 @ 11:30pm CDT
Im not even sure if TT final orders got added yet as it just went up gradually all day. I'm guessing the total will still go up as the final numbers are tallied
Re: HasLab Transformers Victory Saber Reaches 20 000 Backers, All Tiers Funded (2118245)
Posted by King Kuuga on October 11th, 2021 @ 12:37am CDT
At time of writing, funding is over at the total is 22,713. We shall see what happens.
Re: HasLab Transformers Victory Saber Reaches 20 000 Backers, All Tiers Funded (2118253)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on October 11th, 2021 @ 7:32am CDT
payment was taken at around midnight. I haven't been this happy to loose almost $200 in a while :DANCE:
Re: HasLab Transformers Victory Saber Reaches 20 000 Backers, All Tiers Funded (2118257)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 11th, 2021 @ 9:46am CDT
Right now, the number's dropped to 22,706.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
Twincast / Podcast #286:
"They Might Be Giants"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME CYBERVERSE LOT 2012 Starscream Ratchet Arcee - Weapons Parts" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ~ Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures ~ Deluxe Cheetor ~ Dinobots Unite" on EBAY
Buy "Used IRONHIDE  TRANSFORMERS ARMS MICRON PRIME AM-20 / TAKARA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2011 Generations Fall of Cybertron Shockwave New In Box!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Toys Studio Series 46 Deluxe Class Transformers: Bumblebee …" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ~ Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures ~ Deluxe Cheetor ~ Dinobots Unite" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron FOC Bruticus!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro 2007 Comic Con Transformers Titanium Menasor MISB" on EBAY