HBO First Look to Feature the Transformers Movie this Summer

HBO First Look to Feature the Transformers Movie this Summer

Thursday, May 3rd, 2007 6:13pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 11,289

HBO has a show called HBO First Look. The show takes a look behind the scenes of movies. This summer the Transformers Movie will be featured on the show. HBO First Look: Transformers will premier June 27th at 8:30pm. To see other air times go to HBO.com.

Credit(s): HBO.com and Lawson

This article was last modified on Thursday, May 3rd, 2007 6:19pm CDT

Re: HBO First Look to Feature the Transformers Movie this Summer (109034)
Posted by Neko on May 3rd, 2007 @ 6:20pm CDT
Sweet. 8)
Re: HBO First Look to Feature the Transformers Movie this Summer (109037)
Posted by Hoistimus on May 3rd, 2007 @ 6:24pm CDT
wow.. a whole week before the movie comes out. I'll be surprised if the whole movie isn't leaked onto the internet for all to see before then, since everything else about this movie has been released well before it was meant to.
Re: HBO First Look to Feature the Transformers Movie this Summer (109052)
Posted by crazyfists on May 3rd, 2007 @ 6:52pm CDT
my greatest fear is that this will be a love story
Re: HBO First Look to Feature the Transformers Movie this Summer (109117)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 3rd, 2007 @ 7:51pm CDT

guess what I picked
Re: HBO First Look to Feature the Transformers Movie this Summer (109187)
Posted by Shinobi Rendar on May 3rd, 2007 @ 9:01pm CDT
Liege Evilmus wrote:Let me know when someone puts it on YouTube. My options right now are Bots of the same movie 39 times over.

guess what I picked

I second that motion. I don't have HBO so if someone rips it, it would be greatly appreciated :grin:
Re: HBO First Look to Feature the Transformers Movie this Summer (109280)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 3rd, 2007 @ 11:08pm CDT
I'd be more interested if: A) I wasn't going to be on a plane heading to Botcon, and B) I wasn't going to be seeing the movie the next day. Oh well, they'll be showing this over and over again for a while (and probably on Comcast On Demand for a while).
Re: HBO First Look to Feature the Transformers Movie this Summer (109318)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on May 3rd, 2007 @ 11:52pm CDT
Great find

But I others will follow like with this

I got the history channel on there showing a special about Spidey 3 called Spiderman tech I hope they do the same with the Transformers
Re: HBO First Look to Feature the Transformers Movie this Summer (109794)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on May 4th, 2007 @ 10:25am CDT
Great, just what you need a week before the movie comes out; more HYPE. Ah well. Whatever happens, happens.
Re: HBO First Look to Feature the Transformers Movie this Summer (109827)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 4th, 2007 @ 11:20am CDT
Nice. I was hopeing that they would do it.

Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars CW Bruticus Brand New In Sealed Packing 5 Figures" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG29 Wheelie & Go-Shooter Headmasters *B1#2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Mindwipe + Headmaster Vorath deluxe class New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Action Figure Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors UW06 Grand Galvatron Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG29 Wheelie & Go-Shooter Figure Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-54 Seaspray & Lione" on EBAY