He is here! He is DESZARAS!!!

He is here! He is DESZARAS!!!

Saturday, August 18th, 2007 5:57pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Bed Bugs   Views: 31,561

Hot on the heels of the unproduced Wreckers Ramulus gallery, Seibertron has finally revealed who is "He is coming...".

He is Deszaras (aka "Deathsaurus"), and he now has a home in the ever-expanding Seibertron.com toy galleries.

Click here to see this awesome Destron Emperor of Destruction, arch enemey of the heroic Cybertron Star Saber.

This article was last modified on Saturday, August 18th, 2007 6:12pm CDT

Re: He is here! He is DESZARAS!!! (293192)
Posted by NebulanFree on August 18th, 2007 @ 5:59pm CDT
Dez is neat.

Got mine boxed back in 1998, but still neat.

Keep up the good work, Ryan!
Re: He is here! He is DESZARAS!!! (293193)
Posted by Anonymous on August 18th, 2007 @ 6:00pm CDT
Had a good KO of him a while ago, I regret selling it, it's a very cool mold.
Re: He is here! He is DESZARAS!!! (293206)
Posted by Tigertrack on August 18th, 2007 @ 6:10pm CDT
I have a KO and the vintage version. Love the idea of the the double brestforce action... that sounds really bad but it's true...both ways.
Re: He is here! He is DESZARAS!!! (293209)
Posted by shortround on August 18th, 2007 @ 6:10pm CDT
He is amazing figure.
Re: He is here! He is DESZARAS!!! (293211)
Posted by Jedi Kermit on August 18th, 2007 @ 6:12pm CDT
You beat me to the trigger on this on Fender Bender! :P

The Boss sure had us all going on this one. That was a very clever deception on his part.

Now the "He" is here, I think it is time to bring my regular sig back. :grin:
Re: He is here! He is DESZARAS!!! (293212)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on August 18th, 2007 @ 6:13pm CDT
I wanna get Deszaras, but my budget doesn't allow. I'll settle for my Dai Atlas at the moment.
Re: He is here! He is DESZARAS!!! (293213)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on August 18th, 2007 @ 6:13pm CDT
And here i was thinking that we were going to get an exclusive sneak peek at some upcoming figure. I saw a KO of this guy a while back. If i had known that the figure was that cool i would've grabbed him. Next time i go to the flea market ill have to see if they still have him.
Re: He is here! He is DESZARAS!!! (293221)
Posted by Windracer on August 18th, 2007 @ 6:17pm CDT
<3! How awesome, I really hope I can find him someday, I've wanted one for quite a while.

Great gallery, Seibs!
Re: He is here! He is DESZARAS!!! (293231)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on August 18th, 2007 @ 6:27pm CDT
Nice Find Ryan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However I do hate that you brought hype to this guy, I have a line on a lead from an Ebay seller.

Once the checks the amout of inquires on this figure now, I'm sure he's gonna list it with a jacked up that price now!
Re: He is here! He is DESZARAS!!! (293232)
Posted by Prowl76 on August 18th, 2007 @ 6:27pm CDT
Awesome. Very cool. Wish I could have it.
Re: He is here! He is DESZARAS!!! (293240)
Posted by Dispensor on August 18th, 2007 @ 6:39pm CDT
I don't really see the importance of this figure...

I'm a bit disappointed.
Re: He is here! He is DESZARAS!!! (293244)
Posted by D-340 on August 18th, 2007 @ 6:42pm CDT
So it was Deszaras who was coming(yeah that sounds bad). Way to pull the wool over our eyes, Seibs.
Re: He is here! He is DESZARAS!!! (293252)
Posted by Blurrz on August 18th, 2007 @ 6:45pm CDT
Damn, that's one nice model. I never knew what was going on with "He is coming...", but I guess that was one of the possibilities(an old figure being an addition to the galleries)
Re: He is here! He is DESZARAS!!! (293260)
Posted by Fred2012 on August 18th, 2007 @ 6:50pm CDT
wow... what a letdown (for me anyways)
Re: He is here! He is DESZARAS!!! (293263)
Posted by Creature SH on August 18th, 2007 @ 6:50pm CDT
You have got to be fragging kidding.
Re: He is here! He is DESZARAS!!! (293361)
Posted by ActionMasterZod on August 18th, 2007 @ 7:31pm CDT
Breast force, it's like having boobies attack you.
Re: He is here! He is DESZARAS!!! (293369)
Posted by King Starscream89 on August 18th, 2007 @ 7:36pm CDT
well ill admit it that was a gallery worth the wait.
Re: He is here! He is DESZARAS!!! (293383)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on August 18th, 2007 @ 7:47pm CDT
ActionMasterZod wrote:Breast force, it's like having boobies attack you.

Those are the best ones!
Re: He is here! He is DESZARAS!!! (293384)
Posted by OptimusShr on August 18th, 2007 @ 7:48pm CDT
OK, Green Ramulus was a GREAT red herring boss! I was sure it was Green Ramulus due to the clues and the fact that we knew he wasn't produced.
Re: He is here! He is DESZARAS!!! (293395)
Posted by metalformer on August 19th, 2007 @ 12:07am CDT
:shock: I was certainly NOT ready for this! :CON: Should i activate my Hope Mode to see galleries of the rest of the Breast Force? That would be the ULTIMATE event!

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #276 - Whoops! All Bumblebees
"Whoops! All Bumblebees"
Posted: Sunday, May 16th, 2021

Buy "GRIMLOCK - Transformers Robots in Disguise - Warrior Class" on EBAY
Buy "2015 McDonald’s Happy Meal Toy - Hasbro Transformers #2 Grimlock Green Dinosaur" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots In Disguise Cliff Jumper Battle Hammer Autobot Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers-Hasbro Transformers Gen Legends Brawn" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro Titans Return Brainstorm, Chromedome, Highbrow, and Hardhead" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro Titans Return Blaster and Rewind" on EBAY