HeadRobots: Blood Update and TFcon Announced Drone Helicopter

HeadRobots: Blood Update and TFcon Announced Drone Helicopter

Sunday, July 31st, 2011 6:47pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 54,524

HeadRobots has sent us an update regarding Blood, the upgrade set for ROTF Voyager Bludgeon. The set is currently being produced, and announcement will be made via their twitter when shipment commences. They tease us with more pictures of the Blood product, and also show us Drone, an upgrade set for HFTD Tomahawk. Check out the pictures below!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): HeadRobots

This article was last modified on Monday, August 1st, 2011 3:44pm CDT

Re: HeadRobots: Blood Update and TFcon Announced Drone Helicopter (1269377)
Posted by BeastProwl on July 31st, 2011 @ 6:54pm CDT
That's just wicked sick. I need this....
Re: HeadRobots: Blood Update and TFcon Announced Drone Helicopter (1269378)
Posted by El Duque on July 31st, 2011 @ 6:55pm CDT
Thanks for the update guys, these all look very nice.
Re: HeadRobots: Blood Update and TFcon Announced Drone Helicopter (1269382)
Posted by xyl360 on July 31st, 2011 @ 7:04pm CDT
Not a fan of the pretenders (I don't own Bludgeon), but it does look nifty. Evil samurai bot with a skull face, not really my cup of tea though.

I love my Tomahawk, and depending on what the upgrades look like painted, I just might buy it, especially if the new head looks good. I'm not a big fan of the ski feet though, although they do make the chopper mode more realistic looking.
Re: HeadRobots: Blood Update and TFcon Announced Drone Helicopter (1269386)
Posted by Blackstreak on July 31st, 2011 @ 7:11pm CDT
It's about time. This upgrade was due out along time ago if I'm not mistaken.

The drone add-on looks to be similar to the Whirl upgrade set.
Re: HeadRobots: Blood Update and TFcon Announced Drone Helicopter (1269393)
Posted by Autobot032 on July 31st, 2011 @ 7:38pm CDT
Definitely interested in Blood. If for nothing else, the chromed swords. They look solid and without being floppy. No more bent barrel in vehicle mode. Hells yeah!
Re: HeadRobots: Blood Update and TFcon Announced Drone Helicopter (1269404)
Posted by Rated X on July 31st, 2011 @ 8:22pm CDT
Re: HeadRobots: Blood Update and TFcon Announced Drone Helicopter (1269405)
Posted by DevastaTTor on July 31st, 2011 @ 8:23pm CDT
Ok, I'm sold. Those updated swords are awesome.
Re: HeadRobots: Blood Update and TFcon Announced Drone Helicopter (1269428)
Posted by Skyfire77 on July 31st, 2011 @ 9:16pm CDT
I've had this preordered since December, can't wait. Hopefully "Drone" won't take nearly as long.

HeadRobots:
Re: HeadRobots: Blood Update and TFcon Announced Drone Helicopter (1269475)
Posted by Kibble on July 31st, 2011 @ 11:12pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Well it's about "Bloody" time !!! Im getting one. So what's up with the set for the deluxe version of Bludgon ??? I want that one too. And who is the Tomahawk upgrade supposed to be ??? Whirl ??? I already got the Whirl add on kit. Although a black Whirl might look kind of cool. But those huge feet look stupid. Maybe they will make a version that is painted to go on Henkei Vortex.

But no more stupid than the fig's original feet...
Re: HeadRobots: Blood Update and TFcon Announced Drone Helicopter (1269484)
Posted by juxtapose519 on July 31st, 2011 @ 11:36pm CDT
I'm not crazy about the big grin. It looks goofy more than menacing. How do skeletons smile, anyways? Still, it's an improvement on the original. The swords are awesome too.

Bludgeon was one of the few Pretenders I had as a kid, so I might have to pick this up.
Re: HeadRobots: Blood Update and TFcon Announced Drone Helicopter (1269494)
Posted by Kung Fu Man on July 31st, 2011 @ 11:59pm CDT
I may have to cancel my preorder on this one...that grin is just killing it for me. It looks so...Jim Carey-esque?

It's strange because I don't recall the early photos looking like this.
Re: HeadRobots: Blood Update and TFcon Announced Drone Helicopter (1269497)
Posted by Blozor on August 1st, 2011 @ 12:04am CDT
They should have given "Drone" a claw hand.

I love the ski feet. Much more G1 Whirl than the previous Whirl upgrade. Now if only someone else could tackle the Roadbuster upgrade that I missed.
Re: HeadRobots: Blood Update and TFcon Announced Drone Helicopter (1269498)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on August 1st, 2011 @ 12:07am CDT
Am I the oly one who doesn't really dig these heads? The skull looks like it has a gigalo grin on it, and the other one looks like it has massive overbite due to the colouring and such. As for still being an improvement, I disagree; I find the original head more creepy and menacing than these.
The blades are sweet though.
Re: HeadRobots: Blood Update and TFcon Announced Drone Helicopter (1269520)
Posted by Dead Metal on August 1st, 2011 @ 1:32am CDT
juxtapose519 wrote:I'm not crazy about the big grin. It looks goofy more than menacing. How do skeletons smile, anyways?

They always look like they're smiling:
It's just how our jaws are formed under our face skin and muscles.

Woho, finally Blood is coming out and it's looking good!

That has already been released as far as I know, in the exact same way as the Wirl set.
Re: HeadRobots: Blood Update and TFcon Announced Drone Helicopter (1269574)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 1st, 2011 @ 4:38am CDT
Yay! Pre-ordered mine in December and was getting fed up enough with the delays that I was considering cancelling but glad I didn't. These look a lot better now they're colored. Can't wait! Especially since I made a big mess of trying to improve the original head myself. My figure needs this set before he can take centre stage again on my dwindling Decepticon shelf (have had to sell a lot of stuff but I love RotF Voyager Bludgeon too much to part with). May do my old Warhammer-type paintwork on the skull face to make it more bone colored and do a shinier metal look for the other face so I can switch from bone face to metal 'battle mask' at any time.
Re: HeadRobots: Blood Update and TFcon Announced Drone Helicopter (1269607)
Posted by Tigertrack on August 1st, 2011 @ 6:13am CDT
Wonder if they are going to do a Whirl head for DOTM Skyhammer too.

Also, if you don't like the skid feet, but like the rest, leave them off....
Re: HeadRobots: Blood Update and TFcon Announced Drone Helicopter (1269608)
Posted by Sodan-1 on August 1st, 2011 @ 6:13am CDT
I considered getting the voyager Bludgeon figure when I saw the artwork and prototypes of this set. Glad I didn't bother. Is the alternate head meant to represent the version of Bludgeon that is missing the lower jaw? It just looks like a guy in a Scorpion/Sub-Zero mask.
Re: HeadRobots: Blood Update and TFcon Announced Drone Helicopter (1269611)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on August 1st, 2011 @ 6:23am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:

No it hasn't been released yet. From what I heard it's supposed to be mass produced like the rest of Headrobots sets.
Re: HeadRobots: Blood Update and TFcon Announced Drone Helicopter (1269617)
Posted by Rodimus Minor on August 1st, 2011 @ 6:46am CDT
Finaly we get to see some more pics of this set it took them a while the last pics we saw were last year. I'm not sure about the kit that turns Tomahawk into a drone
Re: HeadRobots: Blood Update and TFcon Announced Drone Helicopter (1269684)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on August 1st, 2011 @ 10:20am CDT
That really doesn't do much, Bludge :P

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers BLAST OFF and MEGATRONUS Amazon Exclusive Combiner Wars Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Wheelie Generations Legends Rare Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Onslaught Combaticons Leader Combiner Wars In Box" on EBAY
Buy "?? Transformers Titans Return Legends COSMOS & SEASPRAY figure Lot Authentic" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return TRYPTICON Factory Sealed MISB HASBRO" on EBAY