Hearts of Steel Starscream Prototype Image

Transformers News: Hearts of Steel Starscream Prototype Image

Saturday, December 31st, 2011 11:16am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 125,809

TFC Toys have updated their weibo page with some new images from a recent toy show, and among them is a Hearts of Steel Starscream prototype. Normally when we hear word of a new Hearts of Steel universe figure our attention immediately turns to MasterMind Creations, but earlier this month another third-party group calling themselves D.I. Studio quietly released a teaser image that appears to match up to this prototype nicely. Images, which include some TFC Toys Hercules shots, mirrored below.

Credit(s): TFC Toys

Re: Hearts of Steel Starscream Prototype Image (1329070)
Posted by bvzxa on December 31st, 2011 @ 11:18am CST
Re: Hearts of Steel Starscream Prototype Image (1329074)
Posted by El Duque on December 31st, 2011 @ 11:26am CST
bvzxa wrote:Damn that is nice. What about the the guy who is below that HoS Starscream Prototype?

Not a TF so I have no idea.
Re: Hearts of Steel Starscream Prototype Image (1329076)
Posted by dedcat on December 31st, 2011 @ 11:39am CST
I like! I like! (also, bonus points for pizza cats)
Re: Hearts of Steel Starscream Prototype Image (1329077)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on December 31st, 2011 @ 11:40am CST
Does this mean we can talk about HoS Starscream now?

He looks amazing, I'll take him in 3 color schemes please!
Re: Hearts of Steel Starscream Prototype Image (1329079)
Posted by prowl123 on December 31st, 2011 @ 11:47am CST
:x
Re: Hearts of Steel Starscream Prototype Image (1329081)
Posted by BeastProwl on December 31st, 2011 @ 11:51am CST
Just the other day some guy said he wanted HoS Seekers. lol.
+INFINITY points for Samurai Pizza Cats.
Re: Hearts of Steel Starscream Prototype Image (1329082)
Posted by dinogeist on December 31st, 2011 @ 11:55am CST
I like this HOS Starscream proto type. if it's voyager or ultra or dare I dream leader sized,then i'll buy it.

hopefully we get that promised HOS Megatron toy. I like the alt mode design because it's a canon like 1986 galvatron's alt mode. I envision the eventual galvatron repaint with the slighlty remolded robot head.

my guess is were seeing this HOS Starscream 3rd party toy get made in 2012. thanks in part to IDW reviving the HOS TF comic. with their infestation part 2 saga that takes place in the HOS TF time period/universe.
Re: Hearts of Steel Starscream Prototype Image (1329099)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on December 31st, 2011 @ 12:40pm CST
If I ever spend big money on a 3rd party toy, this might just be that delicious HoS Starscream.
Re: Hearts of Steel Starscream Prototype Image (1329107)
Posted by TheStrategist on December 31st, 2011 @ 1:14pm CST
All I saw was Samurai Pizza Cats. I know the header said something about Starscream, but all I see is Samurai Pizza Cats. :KREMZEEK:
Re: Hearts of Steel Starscream Prototype Image (1329109)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 31st, 2011 @ 1:29pm CST
Looks impressive, but does it transform?
Re: Hearts of Steel Starscream Prototype Image (1329113)
Posted by Covenant on December 31st, 2011 @ 1:37pm CST
So let's see. Got the H.o.S. Prime. There's Nemesis & Shattered Glass versions should I desire. H.o.S. Shockwave is on the way. All based off of a kickass, but short-lived IDW limited six issue run. And NOW they're doing Starscream, which could lead to all three Seekers.

Being as I don't know whether to squeel or cream, I will sqreem. You all won't hear it, but I'm about to pierce eardrums and change undies. Excuse me now..
Re: Hearts of Steel Starscream Prototype Image (1329116)
Posted by Autobot032 on December 31st, 2011 @ 1:59pm CST
I. Am. So. Gonna. Cave.

Grr.

TAKE MY MONEY!
Re: Hearts of Steel Starscream Prototype Image (1329162)
Posted by Sodan-1 on December 31st, 2011 @ 4:22pm CST
A very nice looking figure but I doubt I'll have the funds to allocate to this.
Re: Hearts of Steel Starscream Prototype Image (1329172)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 31st, 2011 @ 4:45pm CST
Dude, I love those battleship models. Oh yeah, and the HOS Starscream figure looks cool too. ;)
Re: Hearts of Steel Starscream Prototype Image (1329185)
Posted by Baneblade on December 31st, 2011 @ 5:43pm CST
awhells no - i didn't want to see that slice of awesomeness - but i did, and now because i did, i see total awesomeness...ah hell now im gonna have to start me a stash of cash...argh
Re: Hearts of Steel Starscream Prototype Image (1329196)
Posted by --B-- on December 31st, 2011 @ 6:45pm CST
Re: Hearts of Steel Starscream Prototype Image (1329215)
Posted by triKlops on December 31st, 2011 @ 7:36pm CST
looks pretty sick
may have to be my 1st HoS purchase if the price is right
Re: Hearts of Steel Starscream Prototype Image (1329223)
Posted by Vicalliose on December 31st, 2011 @ 8:35pm CST
Been mostly ignoring hearts of steel stuff as I take very little interest in the comics themselves. This is pretty boss though.
Re: Hearts of Steel Starscream Prototype Image (1329224)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on December 31st, 2011 @ 8:38pm CST
--B-- wrote:What is that grey prototype on the far left of the TFC table, to the left of the big Hercules poster?

That's TFC's Reflector, I'm surprised that he still hasn't come out, probably after Hercules is done.
Re: Hearts of Steel Starscream Prototype Image (1329240)
Posted by TimothyR on December 31st, 2011 @ 10:44pm CST
the only 3rd party figure that i own (that aren't add on parts) is the battle roller.. which is pretty cool... (if i could afford all of the cone heads.. i'd own them as well) but i am DEFINITELY going to have to pick this up. i always loved this design. it looks beautiful. i can't wait.

i'm surprised hasbro hasn't reached into the hearts of steel designs. it'd be a great little sub line that i think most collectors would enjoy.. not to mention kids. kids LOVE trains, planes, boats, etc.

oh well. if hasbro isn't going to do it, 3rd party companies will. i'm so glad we all live and collect in this era. there are so many cool things coming from these companies. our transforming robot selection is endless.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #238 - The Podcast That Leapt Through Time
"The Podcast That Leapt Through Time"
Posted: Sunday, January 12th, 2020

Buy "Transformers AoE Hound Autobot Hasbro TF4 Movie Age of Extinction MISB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION - SLOG (A38)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Autobot Hound 2014 One-Step Changer New Mint " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Age of Extinction Voyager Class Hound MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2014 Age of Extinction  Strafe Spin Attack Figure LOOSE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Jetfire NIB - sealed!" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION HAMMER STRIKE SNARL, Power battler 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers- BEAST HUNTERS-Hero Mashers Soundwave Action Figure Hasbro 6" +++++" on EBAY