Tuesday, June 16th, 2015 2:58am CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Event News, People News, Contests
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 68,463

Hot on the heels of his Optimus Prime spotlight video for the TFCon Transformers/G.I. Joe print, artist James Raiz has opened up the second round of nominations for the Decepticon/Cobra sibling piece!

Much like the first round, you get to choose one Decepticon and one Cobra character from the list below (if you think that someone is missing let us know!), and James will then take the final nominations and include them in a print - but hear it from him:

DECEPTICONS:

Storm Shadow
Zartan
Doctor Mindbender
Firefly
Zandar

Credit(s): Box Office Artist

Re: Help Artist James Raiz Draw Transformers / G.I. Joe Art for TFCon - Second Round (1699035)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on June 16th, 2015 @ 3:37am CDT
I know nothing about GI Joe, so I'm just going to not vote on that so the people with opinions can. That said, I would love to see Brawl on the piece. He was one of my favorite Con designs from the first movie. :CON:
Re: Help Artist James Raiz Draw Transformers / G.I. Joe Art for TFCon - Second Round (1699039)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 16th, 2015 @ 4:02am CDT
Lockdown for sure. He was cool!
Barricade (is there any difference between first movie and DotM Barry?) with Frenzy.
Need a Megatron, I'll go with DotM cos I like his truck mode, his body design and the cloak and chains.
Got to have Starscream. again not sure what difference is between RotF and DotM versions but one of those cos I like 'tattoos'.
Soundwave (DotM looks best to me) with Ravage and Laserbeak.
Shockwave just cos.
Maybe Stinger just to annoy Bumblebee. :P
Re: Help Artist James Raiz Draw Transformers / G.I. Joe Art for TFCon - Second Round (1699047)
Posted by Michael Alex Kawa on June 16th, 2015 @ 4:40am CDT
First off I have to say that the art so far is looking AWESOME!!!!! :grin:

Now for my choices for Cobra and the Decepticons.
For Cobra I pick - Destro :COBRA:
and for the Cons I choose Barricade :CON: ( I would say with Frenzy :CON:, but I can only choose one).
Bonecrusher would be awesome too, but if I had to pick one it would be Barricade.
You do have someone missing, I can't stand her, and I can't believe I am even bringing her up, but from ROTF there was Alice, she was a Decepticon......I guess.

Well like I said the art is already looking awesome and I can't wait to see the finished product.
Re: Help Artist James Raiz Draw Transformers / G.I. Joe Art for TFCon - Second Round (1699058)
Posted by shajaki on June 16th, 2015 @ 6:57am CDT
Easy. Starscream (any) and Baroness.
Re: Help Artist James Raiz Draw Transformers / G.I. Joe Art for TFCon - Second Round (1699059)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 16th, 2015 @ 7:38am CDT
Bonecrusher. Plain and simple. That was a good looking and mean con!
Destro for sure for the Cobras.
:BOT:
Re: Help Artist James Raiz Draw Transformers / G.I. Joe Art for TFCon - Second Round (1699067)
Posted by Alpha Dominus on June 16th, 2015 @ 8:02am CDT
For the Decepticons-Bonecrusher. Any Devastator support couldn't hurt.
For the Cobra agents-Baroness. I don't think I've ever seen Raiz draw a (non-Cybertronian)female. I'd love to see how he draws her form, along with that awesome armor.
Re: Help Artist James Raiz Draw Transformers / G.I. Joe Art for TFCon - Second Round (1699070)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on June 16th, 2015 @ 8:08am CDT
I'm think my vote's going to Blackout, but I do think Roadburn's on to something with Brawl.
Gotta love those military 'cons! xD
Re: Help Artist James Raiz Draw Transformers / G.I. Joe Art for TFCon - Second Round (1699081)
Posted by .... on June 16th, 2015 @ 8:28am CDT
Do we vote in this thread?
Re: Help Artist James Raiz Draw Transformers / G.I. Joe Art for TFCon - Second Round (1699090)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 16th, 2015 @ 8:47am CDT
SillySpringer wrote:Do we vote in this thread?

Yes you do. just name your votes!
BTW: We need a Megatron (preferable RotF version) and Shockwave too. But Bonecrusher is still my top pic. :BOT:
Re: Help Artist James Raiz Draw Transformers / G.I. Joe Art for TFCon - Second Round (1699091)
Posted by dragons on June 16th, 2015 @ 8:48am CDT
DECEPTICONS:

Bonecrusher
Frenzy
Starscream
Barricade

Brawl
The Fallen (ROTF)

Any Megatron or Galvatron ( which ever have most votes)

Soundwave (ROTF)
Ravage (ROTF)
Devastator (ROTF)

Shockwave (DOTM)
Soundwave (DOTM)

Lazerbeak (DOTM)

Stinger (AOE)

Lockdown (AOE)

COBRA
Cobra Commander
Destro
The Baroness
Storm Shadow

Firefly

Stupid iPhone piece of crap keep having to zoom in and out to scroll up and down

I kept megatron and galvatron out didn't couldn't decide what I like more choices I picked, hope he's right about transformers and Gijoe movie for. Those of us not able to make it like to see finished pictures when he's done like his art style
Re: Help Artist James Raiz Draw Transformers / G.I. Joe Art for TFCon - Second Round (1699096)
Posted by Va'al on June 16th, 2015 @ 8:54am CDT
Reminder: Please choose ONE from each category.
Multiple votes will not be counted.
Re: Help Artist James Raiz Draw Transformers / G.I. Joe Art for TFCon - Second Round (1699097)
Posted by .... on June 16th, 2015 @ 8:55am CDT
Roadbuster, Barricade, and for the Joes, Duke.
Re: Help Artist James Raiz Draw Transformers / G.I. Joe Art for TFCon - Second Round (1699102)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 16th, 2015 @ 8:59am CDT
Va'al wrote:Reminder: Please choose ONE from each category.
Multiple votes will not be counted.

One? :O
So hard to choose. I love so many of the movie Transformers.

Um. Fine I'll go with Lockdown cos he was awesome in AoE. And apparently voiced by Mark Ryan who played one of my fave childhood characters on TV; Nasir in Robin of Sherwood. (I know he's done a lot of voice work on the Transformers movies but Lockdown is his most badass).
Re: Help Artist James Raiz Draw Transformers / G.I. Joe Art for TFCon - Second Round (1699104)
Posted by Va'al on June 16th, 2015 @ 9:04am CDT
SillySpringer wrote:Roadbuster, Barricade, and for the Joes, Duke.

One vote please!
Re: Help Artist James Raiz Draw Transformers / G.I. Joe Art for TFCon - Second Round (1699105)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 16th, 2015 @ 9:05am CDT
Oh and Baroness for Cobra.
Re: Help Artist James Raiz Draw Transformers / G.I. Joe Art for TFCon - Second Round (1699114)
Posted by .... on June 16th, 2015 @ 9:20am CDT
Va'al wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:Roadbuster, Barricade, and for the Joes, Duke.

One vote please!

I thought it was autobot, decepticon, and Joes. Ok, Roadbuster then.
Re: Help Artist James Raiz Draw Transformers / G.I. Joe Art for TFCon - Second Round (1699124)
Posted by Va'al on June 16th, 2015 @ 9:32am CDT
SillySpringer wrote:
Va'al wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:Roadbuster, Barricade, and for the Joes, Duke.

One vote please!

I thought it was autobot, decepticon, and Joes. Ok, Roadbuster then.

The previous round of voting was for Autobots and Joes, this one is for Decepticons and Cobra! You can find the full list in the latest news post: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... und/33209/
Re: Help Artist James Raiz Draw Transformers / G.I. Joe Art for TFCon - Second Round (1699127)
Posted by .... on June 16th, 2015 @ 9:38am CDT
Ok I vote Barracade, and Cobra Commander.

I guess I can't vote an Autobot then. :(
Re: Help Artist James Raiz Draw Transformers / G.I. Joe Art for TFCon - Second Round (1699136)
Posted by jamesraiz on June 16th, 2015 @ 10:18am CDT
Hey guys - Thanks for all the votes so far! I'm looking to get this started soon - TFCon is right around the corner :)

BTW, I put up the second part of my Autobot/Joes WIP - check it out :)

James
Re: Help Artist James Raiz Draw Transformers / G.I. Joe Art for TFCon - Second Round (1699259)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 16th, 2015 @ 4:14pm CDT
My Votes are

DECEPTICONS:
Blackout

COBRA:
Baroness

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers APEFACE War for Cybertron Siege WFC-S50 - Loose Complete" on EBAY
Buy "transformers botbots series 4 disaster master" on EBAY
Buy "New Megatron AND HotLink Transformers War Cybertron Figure Netflix Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron-LaserBeak Blast Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G2 Transformers Action Figure Road Pig" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon 2019 Limited Edition RSD brown vinyl LP NEW/SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Calendar Dreamwave 2003 2005 Calendar Pat Lee Don Figueroa RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bot Shots Action Figures - Powerglide - Leadfoot - Sentinel Prime" on EBAY