Henkei Thrust - Detachable Fans

Henkei Thrust - Detachable Fans

Friday, November 14th, 2008 11:44pm CST

Category: Store News
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 16,605

New information about Henkei Thrust has been revealed. According to the Japanese blog, Moe Kyon, which is presented by Ganbo-Store.com, Thrust's fans are detachable and can be placed on the main wings. In addition, the fans can spin freely. Look at the pictures and judge for yourself if the extra holes seen on the main wings have something to do with the fan attachments.

You can see the translated page here.

The Ganbo-Store has a similar description. The translated version can be seen here

Some additional pictures of Thrust and Dirge:

Credit(s): Moe Kyon Blog

This article was last modified on Friday, November 14th, 2008 11:59pm CST

Re: Henkei Thrust - Detachable Fans (834349)
Posted by Editor on November 14th, 2008 @ 11:54pm CST
I thought those rotor packs would be movable.

Likely the images have them on the tail fins so any promotion material would be clearly different than the Botcon version.
Re: Henkei Thrust - Detachable Fans (834355)
Posted by turkishproverb on November 15th, 2008 @ 12:28am CST
Stormrider wrote:
Barrelass wrote:Does anyone in here who lives in Japan know what the approximate total price (shipping + taxes) that one of these costs for a resident of Japan? I am considering asking my cousin over there to pick them up for me, and want to see if it is worth my time before emailing him.

Around $40 with shipping for each.

Man. Makes me wish I knew someone over there. Huge markup to get it from a shop.
Re: Henkei Thrust - Detachable Fans (834398)
Posted by Savage on November 15th, 2008 @ 3:02am CST
Every picture I see is prettier and prettier.
Soon my Seeker army will be complete!
Re: Henkei Thrust - Detachable Fans (834413)
Posted by horus on November 15th, 2008 @ 4:50am CST
the fans can spin???????????
:shock: :shock:

WIN! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Henkei Thrust - Detachable Fans (834415)
Posted by Mykltron on November 15th, 2008 @ 5:10am CST
Why the hell did they put the fans on the tailfins anyway? They're supposed to be on the wings.
Re: Henkei Thrust - Detachable Fans (834417)
Posted by Stormrider on November 15th, 2008 @ 5:54am CST
They probably placed the fans on the tailfins because they wanted folks to see that the mold is different from the Botcon mold.
Re: Henkei Thrust - Detachable Fans (834422)
Posted by Prime's Trailer on November 15th, 2008 @ 6:30am CST
Stormrider wrote:New information about Henkei Thrust has been revealed. According to the Japanese blog, Moe Kyon, which is presented by Ganbo-Store.com, Thrust’s fans are detachable and can be placed on the main wings. In addition, the fans can spin freely. Look at the pictures and judge for yourself if the extra holes seen on the main wings have something to do with the fan attachments.

You can see the translated page here.

At least no-one can accuse Takaratomy of not thinking about the 'fans'!
:D
Re: Henkei Thrust - Detachable Fans (834450)
Posted by Firebird on November 15th, 2008 @ 8:27am CST
That's hilarious!

But it's cool that they were able to work movable and rotating fans into the figure. Now you get a better looking jet mode, and cartoon accurate legs.
Re: Henkei Thrust - Detachable Fans (834505)
Posted by Smokescreen85 on November 15th, 2008 @ 10:26am CST
Thank Primus, Thrust's fans are movable and that they can actually spin!!! Very cool indeed. I guess I'll have to preorder this bad boy now since I'm all out of excuses. :D
Re: Henkei Thrust - Detachable Fans (834564)
Posted by leader magnus prime on November 15th, 2008 @ 12:00pm CST
thrust looks awesome
Re: Henkei Thrust - Detachable Fans (834591)
Posted by First Gen on November 15th, 2008 @ 1:14pm CST
:shock: Detachable and Spinning?!!!!!

Oh nelly, thank goodness I got these preordered already.
Re: Henkei Thrust - Detachable Fans (834592)
Posted by Tekka on November 15th, 2008 @ 1:15pm CST
Prime's Trailer wrote:At least no-one can accuse Takaratomy of not thinking about the 'fans'!
:D

You totally went there.
Re: Henkei Thrust - Detachable Fans (834606)
Posted by Loki God Of Mischief on November 15th, 2008 @ 1:47pm CST
Hell yes! I'm so glad I have a connection in the Land of the Rising Sun. I passed on Henkei Ramjet and thanks to his pegwarmer status I'll get all 3 shipped for less then what BBTS wants for Thrust and Dirge before shipping. $320 to have a complete set of Seekers and Coneheads in the same G1 deco style vs. around $1000 backmarket to have the Classics/Botcon versions with randomly mismatched deco styles. *wipes Manly Tears* Epic Win! Thank you TakTom!
Re: Henkei Thrust - Detachable Fans (834609)
Posted by breakthru on November 15th, 2008 @ 1:52pm CST
It'll be good to have all 6 seekers together :D
Re: Henkei Thrust - Detachable Fans (834616)
Posted by Loki God Of Mischief on November 15th, 2008 @ 2:01pm CST
breakthru wrote:I wasn't sure the first time I saw them but they're growing on me the more I look at them.
It'll be good to have all 6 seekers together :D

Classics Starscream, Skywarp, and Ramjet get to be demoted to generic Seekers alongside Acid Storm when I get my Henkei Coneheads.
Re: Henkei Thrust - Detachable Fans (834983)
Posted by Mkall on November 16th, 2008 @ 11:39am CST
I'll be getting these two, however since I already have a Dirge and Thrust c/o Botcon, I'll be calling these two by new names.
Re: Henkei Thrust - Detachable Fans (835230)
Posted by Arlekkin on November 17th, 2008 @ 12:44am CST
I'll definately get these two then :D
Re: Henkei Thrust - Detachable Fans (835928)
Posted by leader magnus prime on November 18th, 2008 @ 1:55pm CST
too bad thrust is so much
Re: Henkei Thrust - Detachable Fans (836161)
Posted by leader magnus prime on November 18th, 2008 @ 9:39pm CST
not a huge fan of dirge

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "Vortex Decepticon Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron 2012 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Generations Combiner Wars Thundercracker Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Starscream Masterpiece MP-3 Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Headmaster Reissue Hardhead Chromedome Brainstorm Mindwipe Set of 4" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS LOT RHINOX SOUNDWAVE DOUBLEDEALER USA HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Jazware Zoteki Battle On Cybertron Rare Hot Toy Collectible" on EBAY