HFTD Tomahawk's Retooled Head Revealed by Hasbro

HFTD Tomahawk's Retooled Head Revealed by Hasbro

Friday, August 20th, 2010 10:01pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: DevastaTTor   Views: 43,463

Thanks to savvy Seibertron.com member Jackson for letting us know that Hasbro has revealed the retooled head for the upcoming HFTD deluxe figure Tomahawk redeco. As with the other repainted/retooled figures being released in this subline, his alternate head was revealed in the instructions for Tomahawk and will be atop a new figure in a future wave. Who that character will be is anyone's guess at this point so check out the image below and link to the instructions here, and then let the speculation begin!

Credit(s): Jackson, Hasbro

This article was last modified on Friday, August 20th, 2010 10:03pm CDT

Re: HFTD Tomahawk's Retooled Head Revealed by Hasbro (1115749)
Posted by Megazarak on August 20th, 2010 @ 10:05pm CDT
I don't know if I'm going to care about this guy since Tomahawk already looks great. I'd have to see all the retools and repaints they do for this guy including new weapons, but as it stands now Tomahawk looks good enough as is.
Re: HFTD Tomahawk's Retooled Head Revealed by Hasbro (1115750)
Posted by Zomatron on August 20th, 2010 @ 10:06pm CDT
Looks very familiar. :-?
Re: HFTD Tomahawk's Retooled Head Revealed by Hasbro (1115753)
Posted by DevastaTTor on August 20th, 2010 @ 10:10pm CDT
I'm liking the alternate heads for these retools better than the original in most cases-Darkmount being the exception.

Is it me or does this head looks a lot like HFTD Terradive.
Re: HFTD Tomahawk's Retooled Head Revealed by Hasbro (1115754)
Posted by sabrigami on August 20th, 2010 @ 10:13pm CDT
Hasbro is really going for gusto with all these retooled molds. I have no idea who that bot is though. All I want from this mold is Rotorstorm and I'll be happy. Guess I really need to learn how to repaint figs...
Re: HFTD Tomahawk's Retooled Head Revealed by Hasbro (1115761)
Posted by Rodimus_NZ on August 20th, 2010 @ 10:19pm CDT
Spinister maybe? except tone down the colours a lil :P
Re: HFTD Tomahawk's Retooled Head Revealed by Hasbro (1115777)
Posted by Shadowstream on August 20th, 2010 @ 11:37pm CDT
Re: HFTD Tomahawk's Retooled Head Revealed by Hasbro (1115784)
Posted by sabrigami on August 21st, 2010 @ 12:25am CDT
Shadowstream wrote:While I don't doubt the likelihood of new heads for certain figures down the line, I can't help but be reminded of the Energon Prowl goof up.

What is this goof up you speak of? :???:
Re: HFTD Tomahawk's Retooled Head Revealed by Hasbro (1115787)
Posted by Joetx on August 21st, 2010 @ 12:47am CDT
He looks like BW Depthcharge to me.
Re: HFTD Tomahawk's Retooled Head Revealed by Hasbro (1115788)
Posted by leokearon on August 21st, 2010 @ 12:54am CDT
Vortex?
Re: HFTD Tomahawk's Retooled Head Revealed by Hasbro (1115790)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on August 21st, 2010 @ 1:05am CDT
Guys! It's OBVIOUSLY going to be the strong arm of the evil Renegades, Cop-Tor! :KREMZEEK:

Oh man, that would be so awesome!
Re: HFTD Tomahawk's Retooled Head Revealed by Hasbro (1115798)
Posted by Joker'sRequiem on August 21st, 2010 @ 1:40am CDT
Just like Terradive, I'll have to see the paint apps before I decide whether or not to pick one up. But I am glad to see Hasbro retooling the heads of these figures instead of releasing just straight repaints.
Re: HFTD Tomahawk's Retooled Head Revealed by Hasbro (1115801)
Posted by kirbenvost on August 21st, 2010 @ 1:41am CDT
Nice! Safe to say it's a 'Con? Hopefully we find out about the colors soon so I can choose whether to pick up this guy or Tomahawk.
Re: HFTD Tomahawk's Retooled Head Revealed by Hasbro (1115811)
Posted by Blurrz on August 21st, 2010 @ 2:35am CDT
sabrigami wrote:

What is this goof up you speak of? :???:

Energon Prowl's head in the instructions does not look like the head on the toy, it actually looks a lot like Armada Blurr.
Re: HFTD Tomahawk's Retooled Head Revealed by Hasbro (1115835)
Posted by Broadside Da Wrecker on August 21st, 2010 @ 6:08am CDT
That's it! That's who he looks like! BW Quikstrike!
Re: HFTD Tomahawk's Retooled Head Revealed by Hasbro (1115842)
Posted by Prime Riblet on August 21st, 2010 @ 6:56am CDT
Blurrz wrote:
sabrigami wrote:

What is this goof up you speak of? :???:

I bet you like that, don't you........ :P
Re: HFTD Tomahawk's Retooled Head Revealed by Hasbro (1115858)
Posted by Nightwalker on August 21st, 2010 @ 9:20am CDT
Broadside Da Wrecker wrote:That's it! That's who he looks like! BW Quikstrike!

That was what I was thinking too. The head look very simular.
Re: HFTD Tomahawk's Retooled Head Revealed by Hasbro (1115860)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 21st, 2010 @ 9:24am CDT
No doubt a Decepticon. Probably going to be painted like the Decepticon drones seen in ROTF : The Game on 360/PS. :lol:
Re: HFTD Tomahawk's Retooled Head Revealed by Hasbro (1115866)
Posted by Mkall on August 21st, 2010 @ 9:57am CDT
Why would he be a homage to anyone? Maybe it's another new character
Re: HFTD Tomahawk's Retooled Head Revealed by Hasbro (1115906)
Posted by Gripen1974 on August 21st, 2010 @ 1:18pm CDT
Paint it purple, pink, teal and some dark green-blue and we got a nice Spinister. After all G"ish neon colours seems popular this days.
Re: HFTD Tomahawk's Retooled Head Revealed by Hasbro (1115910)
Posted by Sky-Quake on August 21st, 2010 @ 1:24pm CDT

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Deluxe Class Crosshairs New MIB NIB MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Alternators 2004 Dead End - Dodge Viper SRT-10 (Complete)" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION BUMBLEBEE, Flip & Change 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Gdo Dead End" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Crosshairs" on EBAY
Buy "transformers age of extinction crosshairs" on EBAY
Buy "Target Optimus Prime Transforming Gift Card Transformers Age of Extinction" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Armada Unicron with Dead End Mini Con Exclusive Figure 2003" on EBAY