High Quality HA Leadfoot Images

High Quality HA Leadfoot Images

Wednesday, June 8th, 2011 10:41am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 56,703

As has often been with the case with the Transformers DOTM figures over the past few months HK-TF member L-U has provided some high quality in-hand images of an upcoming figure. This time around it's the highly anticipated HA Leadfoot. Click here to check out his full gallery on HK-TF or click any of the images mirrored below.

Credit(s): HK-TF member L-U

This article was last modified on Wednesday, June 8th, 2011 10:46am CDT

Re: High Quality HA Leadfoot Images (1236050)
Posted by Baha08 on June 8th, 2011 @ 10:52am CDT
I dunno I like this figure but I don't like the fact that if they release them all (What, Hasbro releasing all in a trio set?!)that they won't really match because some like Roadbuster are armored and some like Leadfoot aren't
Re: High Quality HA Leadfoot Images (1236053)
Posted by Mykltron on June 8th, 2011 @ 10:54am CDT
That is just HORRIBLE. It has a huge belly, a massive backpack and stupid hands that can't hold anything - he doesn't even have opposing thumbs!

And the weapon - where exactly does the missile go?! Poor pooch! :oops:
Re: High Quality HA Leadfoot Images (1236058)
Posted by Warbreaker on June 8th, 2011 @ 11:03am CDT
So... A doggy that can turn into a missile launcher, a morningstar, or a flail? Oooooh, nice. Steeljaw looks a little cartoony, I'd have preferred him being based on some dog breed bigger/stronger than a bulldog, but whatever, it's all cool. Though Leadfoot's thumb can't bend in or out to grip stuff properly now, at least it's a new direction to bend in.

I don't care that Leadfoot's rotund - what, all transformers must have 8pack abs? I like variety, spice of life and whatnot (not to mention Skids and Mudflap seem leagues worse compared to Leadfoot). Anyways, I'm just sad Leadfoot isn't coming in his armoured-car mode for the human alliance series - fingers crossed for the possibility of it existing anyways.
Re: High Quality HA Leadfoot Images (1236062)
Posted by D-340 on June 8th, 2011 @ 11:10am CDT
Looks good for a HA figure. Hope the deluxe one looks this good.
Re: High Quality HA Leadfoot Images (1236064)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 8th, 2011 @ 11:10am CDT
I think he looks okay, though Steeljaw is ridiculous. Leadfoot's not as pot-bellied as I was initially expecting. I don't collect HAs, so I hope the eventual deluxe version looks okay as well.
Re: High Quality HA Leadfoot Images (1236065)
Posted by RodimalToyota on June 8th, 2011 @ 11:11am CDT
Holy hell, he has some sweet articulation. I love the Club and Mace mode for Steeljaw!. Leadfoot almost looks like a tribute to Randy Savage lol
Re: High Quality HA Leadfoot Images (1236066)
Posted by First-Aid on June 8th, 2011 @ 11:11am CDT
I just don't see the "beer gut" on him. Yes he's stocky, but I really like this figure. Looking forward to getting him.
Re: High Quality HA Leadfoot Images (1236074)
Posted by visto23 on June 8th, 2011 @ 11:25am CDT
Only bummer to me is the copyright info plainly visible on his backpack wings.
Re: High Quality HA Leadfoot Images (1236076)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on June 8th, 2011 @ 11:26am CDT
Finally someone transformed him so it doesn't look like he has a beer belly. Steeljaw will be staying in gun mode.
Re: High Quality HA Leadfoot Images (1236077)
Posted by Sidearm on June 8th, 2011 @ 11:29am CDT
I'm probably only going to get Steeljaw for his gun mode.There is a deluxe Leadfoot and I don't want to take any chances with a Human Alliance Topspin
Re: High Quality HA Leadfoot Images (1236078)
Posted by warpainter24 on June 8th, 2011 @ 11:30am CDT
I think its hilarious this guy bludgeons people with his dog.
Re: High Quality HA Leadfoot Images (1236079)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 8th, 2011 @ 11:31am CDT
Steeljaw is one versatile pooch.
Leadfoot doesn't look much fatter than Bulkhead. But what's with the Target logo, or rather lack thereof? Are there two versions being released?

Definitely picking this up. The pair have a lot of character (and I'm a sucker for red & black paint jobs).
Re: High Quality HA Leadfoot Images (1236081)
Posted by ShardFenix on June 8th, 2011 @ 11:33am CDT
I just want 3 armored deluxes wreckers to fight my trio of coneheads. Unless of course they release Starscream in the right colors, and skywarp to go with thundercracker all at deluxe size...yes im kinda ocd about my collecting haha
Re: High Quality HA Leadfoot Images (1236084)
Posted by alldarker on June 8th, 2011 @ 11:37am CDT
Nice! I've sort of sworn to myself I wouldn't get any DotM figures, but if I'm only getting one, this would be it! Oozing a lot of character, with a unique look and a pretty unique gimmick weapon! I really like the pot belly: it's something completely different...
Re: High Quality HA Leadfoot Images (1236086)
Posted by Galvatron X on June 8th, 2011 @ 11:43am CDT
alldarker wrote:Oozing a lot of character, with a unique look and a pretty unique gimmick weapon! I really like the pot belly: it's something completely different...

I totally agree. Hasbro used quite a bit of imagination on this one! I personally think it's great - especially Steeljaw.
Re: High Quality HA Leadfoot Images (1236094)
Posted by jamiko on June 8th, 2011 @ 11:54am CDT
For some stupid reason (I have no idea why) I kinda like his alt mode, robot mode blows. I've said it before and I'll say it again I gotta have that mut :grin:
Re: High Quality HA Leadfoot Images (1236098)
Posted by First-Aid on June 8th, 2011 @ 11:57am CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:Steeljaw is one versatile pooch.

I believe that there are two versions coming out: one will be a Target exclusive with the logo on the hood. The others will be available elsewhere.
Re: High Quality HA Leadfoot Images (1236104)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on June 8th, 2011 @ 12:09pm CDT
Yes please. I'll take 2! Tho I'd love to see his alt mode done w/ all the weapons and armor in place, as a Montoya fan, it's nice to see it clean and detailed, even if it's an old paint scheme from his old Dodge IIRC.

I wonder if it's correctly transformed, and if there's any room to move certain parts around your own way. As Middle Aged Man would say: "Yer lookin' at my GUT, aren'cha? Well I'm WORKIN' ON IT!" (Him and me both!)

Some thoughts as I go thru the pics:

Hideaway shades FTW.

Sorry Steejaw, but I'm taking your toungue out when I get my hands on you, gotta butch you up a little. He makes a much more convincing club than a cannon.

I hope those fold-away guns under the hood, which become human-handlded chest guns in robot mode, can be deployed in alt mode too- I'm sure as hell going to mod them for that. And I can totally imagine the front wheels as rotary cannons, it'd be awesome if the center section pulled out to drive that home.

Looks like great articulation, too, great poses on the linked page! Double-handed club wielding!

There's a K'NEX set of the #42 Montoya car that comes with sponsor stickers and whatnot. It's 1/29th scale, a little smaller than HA, but I think they'll work until Reprolabels comes up with something.

The more I look at those pics, the more I love!
Re: High Quality HA Leadfoot Images (1236119)
Posted by griftimus prime on June 8th, 2011 @ 12:33pm CDT
wake me when they make a deluxe version.
Re: High Quality HA Leadfoot Images (1236126)
Posted by Anonymous on June 8th, 2011 @ 12:49pm CDT
leadfoot isnt as tricked out in weapons aas the other two wereckers
also he does have some tabs

compared to real version

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers - Generations Select - Voyager - Sandstorm - Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Sandstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 Generations Titans Return Deluxe Class SKULLSMASHER & GRAX!" on EBAY
Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Legends LG32 Chromedome Headmasters Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary SANDSTORM Voyager NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Skullsmasher Grax Skullcruncher g1 headmaster wfc" on EBAY