Hi-Res Figure King #217 Transformers Scans – Legends Hardhead, Skullcruncher, Kabaya Block Wars

Thursday, February 25th, 2016 9:29pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 39,860

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Powered Convoy has shown us the high-res scans from the new issue of Figure King, # 217. These are from Allspark.

These cover:
  1. Legends Hardhead (with new face)
  2. Legends Skull(cruncher) (with new face)
  3. Unite Warriors Bruticus
  4. Kabaya Block Wars (showing vehicle combos)
  5. Adventure Quillfire
  6. Adventure Thunderhoof
  7. Masterpiece Laserwave (showing off his light up feature)
  8. QTF Ratchet
  9. Soft QTF Lockdown, Bumblebee, and Optimus
  10. Wonder Fest Report


Transformers News: Hi-Res Figure King #217 Transformers Scans – Legends Hardhead, Skullcruncher, Kabaya Block Wars

Transformers News: Hi-Res Figure King #217 Transformers Scans – Legends Hardhead, Skullcruncher, Kabaya Block Wars

Transformers News: Hi-Res Figure King #217 Transformers Scans – Legends Hardhead, Skullcruncher, Kabaya Block Wars

Credit(s): allspark


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Hi-Res Figure King #217 Transformers Scans – Legends Hardhead, Skullcruncher, Kabaya Block Wars (1769753)
Posted by Spanbauer on February 25th, 2016 @ 11:05pm CST
So are we back to Lavender for the final release of Shockwave or are those photos of the initial prototpe again?
Re: Hi-Res Figure King #217 Transformers Scans – Legends Hardhead, Skullcruncher, Kabaya Block Wars (1769790)
Posted by Evil Eye on February 26th, 2016 @ 5:51am CST
Bruticus looks so nice it's not even funny.
Re: Hi-Res Figure King #217 Transformers Scans – Legends Hardhead, Skullcruncher, Kabaya Block Wars (1769806)
Posted by william-james88 on February 26th, 2016 @ 8:18am CST
Spanbauer wrote:So are we back to Lavender for the final release of Shockwave or are those photos of the initial prototpe again?


I think he will be pretty lavender, but then again the goal is to make him G1 like the show and he wasnt dark purple in it:

Image
Re: Hi-Res Figure King #217 Transformers Scans – Legends Hardhead, Skullcruncher, Kabaya Block Wars (1769808)
Posted by Randomhero on February 26th, 2016 @ 8:27am CST
Those headmaster heads look vey nice. But not 29.99(US) nice. I caved for the female cons last year because I doubt we will get those molds in the US but I can't justify getting these from BBTS for some extra paint and heads that are accurate to Transformers Headmasters.
Re: Hi-Res Figure King #217 Transformers Scans – Legends Hardhead, Skullcruncher, Kabaya Block Wars (1769809)
Posted by Randomhero on February 26th, 2016 @ 8:29am CST
william-james88 wrote:
Spanbauer wrote:So are we back to Lavender for the final release of Shockwave or are those photos of the initial prototpe again?


I think he will be pretty lavender, but then again the goal is to make him G1 like the show and he wasnt dark purple in it:

Image



If Hell was to freeze over and we'd get him in America he'd probably be more toy accurate due to Hasbro paying more homage to the toy color scheme like Soundwave was but his grey attachment for gun would probably be pink or orange sadly.
Re: Hi-Res Figure King #217 Transformers Scans – Legends Hardhead, Skullcruncher, Kabaya Block Wars (1769813)
Posted by william-james88 on February 26th, 2016 @ 8:42am CST
Randomhero wrote:Those headmaster heads look vey nice. But not 29.99(US) nice. I caved for the female cons last year because I doubt we will get those molds in the US but I can't justify getting these from BBTS for some extra paint and heads that are accurate to Transformers Headmasters.


Then be smart and stop ordering from an importer like BBTS and actually order the figure yourself from japan.

Slipstream for 20$

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail ... agecnt%3D1

Arcee for 20$

http://hlj.com/product/TKT81295/Sci

Shipping is like 5$ per figure but you can combine shipping to make it cheaper. And you arent taxed when it comes in.
Re: Hi-Res Figure King #217 Transformers Scans – Legends Hardhead, Skullcruncher, Kabaya Block Wars (1769819)
Posted by Randomhero on February 26th, 2016 @ 8:54am CST
william-james88 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:Those headmaster heads look vey nice. But not 29.99(US) nice. I caved for the female cons last year because I doubt we will get those molds in the US but I can't justify getting these from BBTS for some extra paint and heads that are accurate to Transformers Headmasters.


Then be smart and stop ordering from an importer like BBTS and actually order the figure yourself from japan.

Slipstream for 20$

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail ... agecnt%3D1

Arcee for 20$

http://hlj.com/product/TKT81295/Sci

Shipping is like 5$ per figure but you can combine shipping to make it cheaper. And you arent taxed when it comes in.


Even then that's $25+ for a figure I can get for $15 when it gets released in mass retail. That not worth it in the end for paint and slight change to the mold if any change.
Re: Hi-Res Figure King #217 Transformers Scans – Legends Hardhead, Skullcruncher, Kabaya Block Wars (1769830)
Posted by william-james88 on February 26th, 2016 @ 10:02am CST
Randomhero wrote:

Even then that's $25+ for a figure I can get for $15 when it gets released in mass retail. That not worth it in the end for paint and slight change to the mold if any change.


Fair enough! ;)^
Re: Hi-Res Figure King #217 Transformers Scans – Legends Hardhead, Skullcruncher, Kabaya Block Wars (1769836)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 26th, 2016 @ 10:35am CST
Powered Convoy not only provided these scans, but also noted that the text in the magazine says that Takara is considering giving Hardhead two guns, instead of one, like his original toy had.
Re: Hi-Res Figure King #217 Transformers Scans – Legends Hardhead, Skullcruncher, Kabaya Block Wars (1769945)
Posted by bvzxa on February 26th, 2016 @ 7:44pm CST
Very cartoon accurate heads. SOLD. I'm glad there are looking more Japanese Headmasters accurate. Take my money.
Re: Hi-Res Figure King #217 Transformers Scans – Legends Hardhead, Skullcruncher, Kabaya Block Wars (1769946)
Posted by bvzxa on February 26th, 2016 @ 7:46pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:Powered Convoy not only provided these scans, but also noted that the text in the magazine says that Takara is considering giving Hardhead two guns, instead of one, like his original toy had.


Yeeeessssssss!!!!!
I can complete my headmasters with official product instead of 3rd Party. Though I may keep my SMARTRobin, Code, and Quadruple U because they have a nifty look to them.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
Twincast / Podcast #278:
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-47 Kickback & Double Dealer" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-38 Laserbeak & Apeface" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Botcon 2013 Classics SEEKER HOTLINK  Tech Card  & instuctions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Challenge at Cybertron Rodimus and Titans Return Hot Rod" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager ASTROTRAIN Loose Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Chromedome COMPLETE, Great Condition" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Legends Class Galvatron Action Figure 2005 - MOC" on EBAY