HobbyLink Japan: Transformers items on sale now until June 2nd!

HobbyLink Japan: Transformers items on sale now until June 2nd!

Friday, May 18th, 2012 11:32pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Movie Related News, Toy News, Sponsor News, Collectables
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 42,313

Transformers items on sale now until June 2nd!

Here's a big selection of Transformers action toys, T-shirts, and much more, up to an astonishing 70% off! Click HERE for the listings!

See all of these items and more in the Sci-Fi and Apparel sections of HobbyLink Japan. And as always, thank you for all of your business with us!

Scott T. Hards
President

Credit(s): HLJ

Re: HobbyLink Japan: Transformers items on sale now until June 2nd! (1381150)
Posted by LiKwid on May 19th, 2012 @ 1:35am CDT
Re: HobbyLink Japan: Transformers items on sale now until June 2nd! (1381155)
Posted by Dead Metal on May 19th, 2012 @ 2:07am CDT
LiKwid wrote:I've never ordered from HLJ before. How are they in terms of shipping costs and overall?

THey have different kinds of shipping options, the fastest being the most expensive.
the rates can be pretty expensive, even for the cheap option, since it's based on the item weight and where you live.
They are also pretty slow with shipping it out, I believe I waited 2 weeks till they shipped it out and then another four till it arrived (i used the cheapest shipping).
Re: HobbyLink Japan: Transformers items on sale now until June 2nd! (1381201)
Posted by Shadowstream on May 19th, 2012 @ 8:14am CDT
T-shirts, gravity bots, DotM, few Animated tidbits... nope, nothing of interest.

NEXT!
Re: HobbyLink Japan: Transformers items on sale now until June 2nd! (1381348)
Posted by LiKwid on May 19th, 2012 @ 4:57pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. I recently just started ordering stuff from japan and so far my experience is that for a few bucks off the retail price , you pay for it in shipping and time being shipped. Think I'll stick to stateside..
Re: HobbyLink Japan: Transformers items on sale now until June 2nd! (1381354)
Posted by Dead Metal on May 19th, 2012 @ 5:05pm CDT
LiKwid wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:

Yea, that's why I try to have a few things shipped at once to save some cash.

Just try it out and see how much the items you want would cost you in shipping, if you like it complete the transaction and if not, well you know you'll never do it again :D

Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-47 Kickback & Double Dealer" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Botcon 2013 Classics SEEKER HOTLINK  Tech Card  & instuctions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Challenge at Cybertron Rodimus and Titans Return Hot Rod" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager ASTROTRAIN Loose Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Chromedome COMPLETE, Great Condition" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Legends Class Galvatron Action Figure 2005 - MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Club Exclusive Rare - RUNAMUCK" on EBAY