HOS Commander To See Mass Production?

HOS Commander To See Mass Production?

Sunday, March 15th, 2009 1:52am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Company News
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 26,809

What started off as a garage kit custom has transformed into full fledge production and more.

No more painting and assembling. Hearts of Steel Optimus Prime by Griffith is now going to be offered to the general public. The newly created company MMC will be releasing custom Transformers toys, starting with "HOS Commander"

Griffith posted the following message on his site: http://griffith-monolog.blogspot.com/

I have recently been corresponding to a couple of like-minded investors and guys experienced in the processes of toy manufacturing and we've decided to form a team to put HOS01 into production and possibly other projects.

Master Mind Creation (MMC)'s goal is to create custom toys based on familiar TF characters that are never made into actual toys as well as original robot designs. And of course the first project announced is HOS01.

There will be a number of improvements and changes to be made to the original design especially in the joints. The actual price is unconfirmed at the moment. More details will be announced here as well as in the MMC blog.

A note to folks who ordered the resin version:
I have been advising potential buyers of the HOS01 kit since the group has been discussing on the project. The kits will continue to be available to those who are willing to support this version and I will still be continuing the series in resin as it there it cannot be confirmed that all my designs can be mass produced.

If you have any specific queries do email me at griffith76@gmail.com I will try to ship out all confirmed orders by the end of March. A big Thank You to those who have supported this project and those who will continue supporting.

HOS Commander To See Mass Production?

HOS Commander To See Mass Production?

HOS Commander To See Mass Production?

Master Mind Creation's blog had the following to say: http://mastermindcreation.blogspot.com/

- There will be a number of improvements & changes to be made to the original design especially in the joints.

- The actual release is to be announced.

- The actual price is unconfirmed at the moment.

More details will be announced here.

Griffith has mentioned on his website that he is interested in producing other Hearts of Steel characters. There is also a Cybertronian form of Bumblebee on his blog. Could these be future figures for the newly formed company?

Credit(s): Griffith, MMC

Re: HOS Commander To See Mass Production? (898458)
Posted by dabattousai on March 15th, 2009 @ 1:54am CDT
HOS Optimus Prime is a must have and so is that Cybertron Bumblebee.
Re: HOS Commander To See Mass Production? (898460)
Posted by Mkall on March 15th, 2009 @ 2:02am CDT
Great, someone else who'll be getting my money. I wonder if Hasbro is taking notes....
Re: HOS Commander To See Mass Production? (898474)
Posted by Dreadwinglord on March 15th, 2009 @ 4:03am CDT
This guys on fire!
Re: HOS Commander To See Mass Production? (898485)
Posted by Trikeboy on March 15th, 2009 @ 5:42am CDT
These are must buys. The links on the news page just redirect to the same page btw.
Re: HOS Commander To See Mass Production? (898486)
Posted by Stormrider on March 15th, 2009 @ 6:09am CDT
Not sure what the problem is with the links. Copy and paste them into another page to see more.
Re: HOS Commander To See Mass Production? (898490)
Posted by Narc on March 15th, 2009 @ 6:33am CDT
HOS Commander looks absolutely great! I gotta have one of these. =P~
Re: HOS Commander To See Mass Production? (898493)
Posted by Forgotten on March 15th, 2009 @ 6:42am CDT
:APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: Congratulations to you Mastermind Creations and congratulations to all us fans for getting another devoted company willing to do what HasTakTomTurkey won't do for us. I think your designs for HOS OP and Cyb BB are amazing and look like the quality will match the aesthetic level so let me go ahead and say you shall have a loyal buyer. Now, how about HOS Octane, Starscream, Shockwave, Ravage & Rumble. And a proper War Within Grimlock. =P~ I now believe that you have the power, you have the technology, you can make him BETTER!! 8-}
Re: HOS Commander To See Mass Production? (898494)
Posted by Ravage XK on March 15th, 2009 @ 6:51am CDT
This is GREAT news!! I really like the HOS look. I really hope they turn out looking fantastic. I want shiny metal if possible :)

Good luck to everyone involved in these things, if you make a good job of it you will have a lot of very happy people looking to you for more and more!
Re: HOS Commander To See Mass Production? (898499)
Posted by Zeds on March 15th, 2009 @ 7:05am CDT
Another example of where Hasbro is failing collectors.
Re: HOS Commander To See Mass Production? (898502)
Posted by DMSL on March 15th, 2009 @ 7:33am CDT
That Bumblebee figure looks promising but needs some retooling, way too much kibble on it in botmode.
Re: HOS Commander To See Mass Production? (898506)
Posted by nemesis-prime on March 15th, 2009 @ 7:42am CDT
"I'd buy that for _ dollars." :grin:
Re: HOS Commander To See Mass Production? (898517)
Posted by rpetras on March 15th, 2009 @ 8:15am CDT
Awesome, awesome, AWESOME news!!!

I'm really happy to hear this, as I really wanted a HoS Prime.

This'll be a great chance for me to get one.
Re: HOS Commander To See Mass Production? (898545)
Posted by typh0id on March 15th, 2009 @ 9:20am CDT
Oh thank god!!

Just tell me where to sign...
Re: HOS Commander To See Mass Production? (898568)
Posted by DavidT on March 15th, 2009 @ 10:33am CDT
That Bumblebee reminds me of the HTM-01 Bumblebee I sold last summer.
Click the link below to see the thread and just scroll down to see the pics

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18013

Re: HOS Commander To See Mass Production? (898571)
Posted by First-Aid on March 15th, 2009 @ 10:42am CDT
Hopefully mass production won't affect the quality of this fig...it's a beautiful figure and a great take on Prime. THe Bumblebee fig is pretty cool, but I'll wait for the finished product for that one...
Re: HOS Commander To See Mass Production? (898589)
Posted by Editor on March 15th, 2009 @ 11:23am CDT
Those are both Money.

I don't know about Prime, but I'll need that 'Bee.
Re: HOS Commander To See Mass Production? (898594)
Posted by Solrac333 on March 15th, 2009 @ 11:39am CDT
Awesome! :grin: :grin: :grin:
Re: HOS Commander To See Mass Production? (898599)
Posted by El Duque on March 15th, 2009 @ 11:46am CDT
Wonder if these will be available through the normal online retailers.
Re: HOS Commander To See Mass Production? (898603)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 15th, 2009 @ 11:47am CDT
cool
Re: HOS Commander To See Mass Production? (898658)
Posted by Serpent O - R on March 15th, 2009 @ 1:39pm CDT
I just looked into my future and saw the day when I partied in the street because the fandom, as a whole, took the Transformers franchise from Has/Tak/Tom and made it their own, forcing the end of the 'TF7-Revenge of the Former King of Action Figures from the Void of Mediocre Repaints and Sculpts Caused by the Ramblings of a Mad Bayenstein' toy line for renaming Wheeljack Carjack to better suit his inaction figure alt mode.*

*Greatest Run-on Sentence Ever... I'm Biased.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime RID Vehicon SEALED First Edition Robots In Disguise Deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blaster Rewind Buzzsaw Lot Complete TR Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise RID Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime BATTLE SUIT Complete Cyberverse Legion" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE PRIME OPTIMUS MAXIMUS Lights Sound Missiles Robot HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander Skyquake Complete" on EBAY
Buy "IRONHIDE - Loose & Complete - Transformers Prime Cyberverse  - Commander Class" on EBAY
Buy "Nightwatch Optimus Prime TRANSFORMERS PRIME Cyberverse Commander Class figure" on EBAY